PDA

View Full Version : General talk Stamina - getting fucked all day. The life of a WL.

Brothelcreeper
27-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Not sure if the boys on the forum will be able to give any insight as we can't do a WL's job but I often wonder how the girls bodies, pussies and minds can stand getting fucked all day, especially the ones that work most of the week.

I wonder how it is on the pussy ?

How is it on their emotions ?

If they have just been fucked solid for say two hours, how do they do it again when the next randy punter walks in and fucks them hard for the next two hours....repeat...repeat.

I suppose we are never going to know as we can't walk in their shoes.

Let the debate begin.

We need Christmas back to tell us.

hotnite
27-01-2018, 09:20 PM
I bet it’s because most times, the sex really lasted just 10% of the booking time if not less.

CunningLinguist
27-01-2018, 09:45 PM
I bet it’s because most times, the sex really lasted just 10% of the booking time if not less.

Yeah it doesn't take much energy for a girl to fake 10 orgasms in a row :)
I pity the ones that have to put up with being pressured to do BBFS and CIP, I certainly wouldn't want to see a WL after PunterCreepyMan has seen her ...

Brothelcreeper
27-01-2018, 10:00 PM

That is true. I did ask a girl once and that was the answer that she gave. She was a gentle soul though.

Not sure if say the girls at 533 would have the same response

Brothelcreeper
27-01-2018, 10:02 PM
That is true. I did ask a girl once and that was the answer that she gave. She was a gentle soul though.

Not sure if say the girls at 533 would have the same response

BlackToad
27-01-2018, 10:12 PM
I've often wondered this myself. Obviously it's difficult to answer directly however I have noticed that some WLs don't like to orgasm during a session, one WL explained to me that it makes her pussy tired and she couldn't do her job anymore (I had to stop DATY early on that occasion!!)

Other WLs however seem be be able to handle any amount of sex and continue to perform in their jobs. I guess each girl is different in what they can handle.

BigDickAsian
27-01-2018, 11:28 PM
It’s a job and like all jobs it’s always difficult at the start and then you learn the ropes and find shortcuts and pace yourself. Then it’s second nature.

Littlewonder
28-01-2018, 06:32 AM
I must admit I don't know how they do it!

Its got to be hard work at a place like 533.

I usually see a girl early in her shift but have been told by a few when the do come that it makes them tired and they just want to have a sleep.

But they seem to recover quickly and move on to the next job.

They are strong fit girls.

The Speechwriter
28-01-2018, 07:57 AM
The majority of men don’t know how to make a woman come. Ask any woman.

hungwell11
28-01-2018, 08:06 AM
Physically, guys only feel tired because when we cum:

A. The body releases melantonan. The amount released after orgasm for men significantly exceeds the amount released for women.
B. Our bodies have a refractory period that prevents us from having a subsequent erection. Women do not have this.
C. The supply of sperm is emptied so the body needs to increase production. Producing sperm takes up about 10% of a man's energy.

Emotionally, women have higher EQ than men on average and are typically better able to control their emotions. And like one of the posts above mentioned, its gets easier the longer you do your job.

Psychologically, men believe they induce more orgasms from women than reality and conversely women fake more orgasms.

JAV_Fan69
28-01-2018, 09:27 AM
They smoke shabs. Numbs them out downstairs, enables them to work longer hours, helps with stamina.

Alternatively/additionally they give the customer shabs too. Keeps the customer at what they refer to as half/half status. Half soft half hard. Easy cock to work with.

jason1
05-02-2018, 10:37 PM
New to this site.
Women in the industry do have more endurance that the general woman i presume

Raybo
06-02-2018, 11:43 AM
New to this site.
Women in the industry do have more endurance that the general woman i presume

It is probably a fair assumption, especially the more seasoned WL's.
WL's that i have gotten to know, provided they don't get pounded into oblivion by punters, can handle being fucked more than they can getting fingered or daty for extended periods.

jason1
06-02-2018, 06:02 PM
Some women not in the industry are probably happy with average 20-30 minutes the average guy lasts in a relatiomship, and they are satisfied
Takes a special lady to enjoy lots of sex and have the endurance to do it for money. Deserve lot respect