PDA

View Full Version : Avoid - Eight Mile Plains

The dude
29-01-2018, 12:20 PM
I clocked up 8 years with a hot hab on a 'friend with benefits' basis. It had to end at some point, got good mileage out of it. I haven't punted since 2009. I used to be on the old Bris99 forum.

At a moment of weakness and feeling desperate, I looked up Cracker. I knew the odds weren't good. Anyway, got into an SMS conversation. I received a photo and was promised it was the real deal.

I was directed to the Best Western Hotel. I had a punt there in late 2009 with an old chook.

Anyway, I turned up, got out the car and texted. By accident, I had parked outside the door. The door opens, I can see long dark hair in the poor light. I'm ushered in. My stomach churned. I reckon it was a clapped out 60+ year old Chinese woman in a figure hugging skimpy outfit. She goes, "$150". The ad said $120. I hatched an escape plan, I said, "Sorry, I was told it was $100".

She picks up her phone, calls her pimp. At the same time she's asking me for the 100. She tried to block me, I walked around her and unchained the door and walked out. No way did I want her to see my car so I walked down the end of the hotel. I got a phone call from the pimp (a woman), abusing me about the $100. I just apologised and said I made a mistake. For the sake of avoiding trouble, I was polite and de-escalated the phone call. I took the call because I didn't want a voice mail left.

The old girl from the room was obviously pissed off about being spurned. I saw her walking towards me. Like a hero, I made my way towards the road and lured her along. When I was out of view, I ran around the front of the hotel, went through the other entrance. Jumped in the car and drove out.

This woman was just not old, she was fat, extraordinarily ugly and wrinkly. I think there's probably a hive of working ladies there under a pimp. I noticed afterwards the number of ads.

Avoid this place at all costs. It left a bad taste in my mouth to the extent it's totally put me off punting and compelled me to put up a warning here.

All the best.

reddoor
29-01-2018, 01:34 PM
Post the ad man so we can all avoid.