PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Kana slim jap babe

sexyabs
29-01-2018, 08:53 PM
Revisited this establishment again and as the last session was good. This time choose another new japanese lady called Kana. She was described on the roster as a newbie, but not much more details than that.

Arrived and choices where standard/premium or diamond. Elected diamond as rather enjoy all the trimmings and prefer to set expectations early instead of negotiating later. The greeting was unusual, Kana was hiding behind the door and seemed very shy initially. She wore a sexy little black dress and matching black underwear and greeting with a hug and light kiss when the door closed. First impression was that she was not as young as expected, probably 25+ and very slim lady. She has long hair and has the cute straight front fringe cut. We slowly got undressed and she once again was shy, this time because he comments that her breasts were small, just A cups, I could only compliment that she had cute nipples in return, which she liked. It was a hot day, so jumped into the shower, the showers here are not the most practical as they are rain showers, so standing directly under them will get the hair wet. Kana was kind to suggest a suitable position for us both just enough to get some water and soap and gave a good thorough cleaning for us both.

Once dried and onto the bed she asked what should she do? I could only respond nicely with a blowjob request. Kana started with a tease, would definately consider her new for her age, as she did not position correctly and had to figure out where to kneel and place her body to get in a comfortable position. She maintained eye contact throughout and she does have this big cute eye, semi-mixed raced look, which was just divine to watch. The blowjob was different to most, good use of the tongue to pulse and massage all areas, then starting from the tip and and working down from there. It was a very wet blowjob and she used her saliva and hand well also. Things were getting hard and serious now and tried to suggest DT, but she said she did not know how. Guide her to just go as deep as she could, but clearly she was not experienced in this area, so did not want to pressure her on that. Her BJ skills were nice since it was a wet, but not sloppy one. Slipped a few fingers to check her down below and it seemed moist, which was a good sign. Wanted to have a taste of this japanese babe, so we slowly switched to side 69. Her pussy is very nice and tasted good, she mentioned did not like fast fingering, so just kept things slow. Her pussy tasted so good tried some rimming on her and she definately liked this, her moaning was quite load at times and it was good she did not hold herself back. Basically she was giving me great head while I was giving her a nice deep rimming with her pussy juices all over my chin, not a bad position to be in! :miao:

At this stage we were both very wet, so she wiped up and we progressed to sex. Put on the cover and she used her saliva as lubricant instead of KY, which was a good natural touch. Gave her a rub before entering in missionary. At this point, she was clearly in pleasure, fist clenched, moaning loudly again and pulling down for kisses. Her english is passable and she said this was good and to keep going. I increased the tempo which resulted in her load moaning even more, this time she started to realise the sounds and at times just had her mouth open and stared eyes wide open at me, i think that was another good genuine sign :cool2: Kept pumping her, legs pinned to shoulders nice and deep, she kept saying it feels so good, she can really take a nice pounding in this position :shout:

Was getting tired myself so wanted to try another position, went with doggy and she positioned herself ass straight up. Her ass was extremely firm and she commented how japanese girls were into keeping their ass into shape. It was good to grab and go deep also. Kept a thumb just playing on the outskirts of her ass, which she didnt mind. Again she can take it strong and deep from behind so this went on for some time, mixed with the occasional twist and kiss. Not much breast to grab from behind, so kept the grabbing to the ass.

Really want to experience the wet BJ again, so suggested she suck me off. As she was doing her thing, was picturing myself having a japanese wife who was servicing me just like in the jav movies lol :miao::miao: The wet BJ was too good and came inside her mouth, she kept going and slowly let some escape out, just like in the movies. I told her her BJ was the best and she let the remaining fall down and out gave a smile in return, that was a sight to die for.

We made our way to the shower and cleaned separated with a big hug and kiss. Overall a nice girl, not as young, but genuine japanese.

Looks: 7.5 / 10.
Body: 7.0 / 10. Only A cuppers but slim body.
BBBJ: 8.5 / 10.
Sex: 8.0 / 10.
Overall: 7.5-8.0 / 10. Nice lady, easy connection.

Brothelcreeper
29-01-2018, 09:08 PM
Nice review sexy abs

I need more Japanese in my life

critical brain mass
29-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Thanks for sharing she sounds great. Was she shaven or natural?

sexyabs
29-01-2018, 10:36 PM
Totally bare and tasted great.

42Gladesville
23-06-2018, 07:30 PM
Winter... world cup... most shop put less girls.. we have 35 girls today!!! When its winter, come to 42, still crazy amount of selection!! Other shops quiet, all the girls come 42. So many new girls today!!