PDA

View Full Version : General talk Snow Lotus

Peter69
30-01-2018, 07:50 AM
Anyone ventured into Snow Lotus recently?? I’ve not been there for over 12 months at least. Never see anything about it nowadays, anyone been lately????

birch
30-01-2018, 09:56 AM
Been wondering the same thing. I rarely need to venture that far south/ down George St these days. In fact I don't think I've made it past Liverpool St for nearly a year in terms of sneaky RnT trips... between work obligations.

AHLUNGOR
30-01-2018, 10:41 AM
I believe it was Vicky’s own choice to keep a low profile in the forum and she still updates her rosters for her two shops on a daily basis.

AWDFun
02-02-2018, 10:55 PM
I visited today commando ( walk in no booking ) and enjoyed a session with Lala.
I didnt expect to be greeted by a MILF but Im into that so nice surprise.
I dont know if its the norm but the massage was nice and soft as I requested but not much oil was used and hence no hot towel rub down afterwards.
Anyways paid for 45mins with part 2 but as I realised walking out that all that completed in 32mins. I didnt mind the loss of time as I got the end result but Ill ask for a 30min massage next time.
Ill be going back.

DrSeuss
07-02-2018, 10:23 PM
Yoyo is back there now, after a long break.

AWDFun
08-02-2018, 09:26 PM
Ive only visited the shop once, whats this about Yoyo that I must visit again to book Yoyo?

AHLUNGOR
09-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Ive only visited the shop once, whats this about Yoyo that I must visit again to book Yoyo?

Yoyo would mean nothing to you if you don’t follow the Hong Kong TV scenes , she is a lookalike to one of the hot hot popular actress with nicely enhanced C Cups !

有冇高Ling fans 吖?

You can google Samantha Ko!

Guymartin420
20-02-2018, 08:55 PM
I been to SL today. There were only 2 girls. One old one and another big fat girl. Walked.

cmk76
21-02-2018, 08:40 PM
Saw a Chinese girl called Cindy... I was sweating like hell in there because of the humidity... Kept upselling the package... I said no... She was in need of a very serious trim... Her pubes had pubes on it... Massage was ok, play was ok... That was about it... Geez, I'm bloody fussy...

wilisno
22-02-2018, 11:49 PM
Saw a Chinese girl called Cindy... I was sweating like hell in there because of the humidity... Kept upselling the package... I said no... She was in need of a very serious trim... Her pubes had pubes on it... Massage was ok, play was ok... That was about it... Geez, I'm bloody fussy...

Pubes branches ? ;) ;) ;)

DrSeuss
06-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Yoyo would mean nothing to you if you don’t follow the Hong Kong TV scenes , she is a lookalike to one of the hot hot popular actress with nicely enhanced C Cups !

I've seen Yoyo many, many times over the years and I still can't say for sure her boobs are enhanced. Sometimes it looks like they might be, sometimes it looks like they're definitely not. They're definitely enhanced?
One day I might get around to asking her . . .

AHLUNGOR
06-03-2018, 06:30 PM
I've seen Yoyo many, many times over the years and I still can't say for sure her boobs are enhanced. Sometimes it looks like they might be, sometimes it looks like they're definitely not. They're definitely enhanced?
One day I might get around to asking her . . .

Mate, breasts are my specialty area ! Especially with Hong Kong girls.

Cheers 🍻

bumper
24-04-2018, 07:16 AM
I have been avoiding going to this shop cos the hifi shop owner next door always stare at you when going in and out of the shop. Wired feelings.

BlackToad
24-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Maybe one of the ML is his girlfriend😛

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Maybe one of the ML is his girlfriend😛

Pretty sure it was a lady owner.

BlackToad
24-04-2018, 10:12 PM

In our modern world, AHLUNGOR one of the Snow Lotus MLs could still be a girlfriend! 😋

I once had a ML who told me she was a hard core lesbian. Actually she gave me a pretty good CBJ!

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2018, 11:49 PM

Sorry mate, I quoted the wrong post. I meant to say the CD shop owner is a lady ! From an earlier post where the guy said the owner was starring at him.

garfield
25-04-2018, 12:11 AM
Sorry mate, I quoted the wrong post. I meant to say the CD shop owner is a lady ! From an earlier post where the guy said the owner was starring at him.

Almost thought you admitted Vicky is your girlfriend, haha