PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Lucy at 7 Cowper St Granville.

Littlewonder
30-01-2018, 01:18 PM
Saw Lucy for the second time today, last week I saw her and was sure she cut me short 15 minutes so today I made extra sure of the time.

And yes I got there 13 minutes past the hour for an 11:15 am booking and was back in my car at 11:59 just before the 12noon news came on.

I like Lucy she has no English but does good service and has great tits.

However if a girl cuts me short twice then I don't see her again.

I will visit this shop again but if it happens again there then I won't go back.

Other punters can make up there own mind!

Do you want to get the time you paid for or are you happy to leave early?

cuteguy
30-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Saw Lucy for the second time today, last week I saw her and was sure she cut me short 15 minutes so today I made extra sure of the time.

And yes I got there 13 minutes past the hour for an 11:15 am booking and was back in my car at 11:59 just before the 12noon news came on.

I like Lucy she has no English but does good service and has great tits.

However if a girl cuts me short twice then I don't see her again.

I will visit this shop again but if it happens again there then I won't go back.

Other punters can make up there own mind!

Do you want to get the time you paid for or are you happy to leave early?

Did you raise it with the girl or more importantly with the shop manager? You have every right to question their time. If I felt my session had been cut short, I'd bring it up. :anger:

Brothelcreeper
30-01-2018, 08:34 PM
When you say she cut you short how did it end. Did she say time up after 45 minutes or did the shop knock on the door for times up.

Also if you cum too early then sometimes the girls will try and wrap things up a bit early.

I have seen Lucy about 8 times and can understand what you say. She is not a great stamina girl but that is not what I see her for. It is to get my mits on those huge tits.

I know her quite well personally now and she is one of the kindest girls out there. Always smiling, brings me coffee when I sit in reception even though she knows I am seeing her mates. She even fed me tim tams out the back of 7 Cowper recently as me, her and the owner Linda had coffee together after I fucked another girl there so she really is a lovely kind soul.

You saw her last time at Club 10 Guildford. I go to that shop a lot and they are sticklers for time. You book one hour and reception knocks on the door at 50 mins or the girls alarm goes off at 50 mins which I find a bit too strict. I always leave there thinking I have been a bit short changed on time.

As you said she does great service. She is in my experience not someone who wants to fuck for a long time and I reckon my sessions with her have wrapped up more quickly than with some other girls but what a way to go eh ?

Anyone who has not sampled her tits needs to get there and have a go if you like big and I mean BIG naturals. They don't come any better.

eltran
31-01-2018, 11:32 PM
That shop is shit. One of the worst in Sydney. The service never matches the reviews of people who only ever seem to review that one shop.

CunningLinguist
01-02-2018, 08:11 AM
That shop is shit. One of the worst in Sydney. The service never matches the reviews of people who only ever seem to review that one shop.

Maybe you need some advice from the creepyman about how to make a WL orgasm 10 times :)

Littlewonder
01-02-2018, 08:57 AM

I went to this shop back in 2014 and the service back then was as you suggest, I had not visited since until this week.

I am sure the management has changed since 2014.

As for the after reports on Lucy I have read they are accurate IMHO. She does good service and is a nice person.

My issue is with the time management. I pay for one hour I expect to get one hour!

eltran
07-02-2018, 11:44 PM
Maybe you need some advice from the creepyman about how to make a WL orgasm 10 times :)

:shout::shout::shout::shout: