PDA

View Full Version : General talk Nationality of MLs that is most likely to give free FS

poppyman
01-02-2018, 03:07 PM
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my experience so far. I frequent massage shops ever since 2 years ago and I noticed that the free FS that I have received up till now are mostly by taiwanese MLs.

When I mean "Free FS", I don't actually mean TOTALLY FREE, but more like the FS fee is included in the usual amount that you would give for extras (Eg. 1 hour massage $65 + $20/$50 extra).

My record for free FS so far is as follow:
- 2x Taiwanese ML (3 if you were to count receiving a BBBJ as close to having FS)
- 1x Vietnamese ML
- 1x Japanese ML

Unfortunately, I have never received a single free FS before from a China ML (I would usually get quoted an extra of $50 to $100 for it). I also shared that I have ever received it for free with some of the China MLs and all of them found the idea that someone does this for free to be appalling and close to impossible.

Just wondering if anyone ever received a free FS from a china ML before? If not, which nationality of ML did you received most of your free FS from?

cuteguy
01-02-2018, 04:28 PM
It's not confined to just Taiwanese, Vietnamese or Japanese. I know of a few Chinese and Thai MLs who offered FS during massage sessions in order to get extra cash. In the end, it all comes down to how comfortable the girl feels with you, whether you will keep it to yourself if she decides to provide FS to you and how much are you willing to pay for it. If a girl is willing to provide FS for free, she must be really into you and it was just your lucky day!

poppyman
06-02-2018, 03:32 PM
It's not confined to just Taiwanese, Vietnamese or Japanese. I know of a few Chinese and Thai MLs who offered FS during massage sessions in order to get extra cash. In the end, it all comes down to how comfortable the girl feels with you, whether you will keep it to yourself if she decides to provide FS to you and how much are you willing to pay for it. If a girl is willing to provide FS for free, she must be really into you and it was just your lucky day!

Haha yeah I know providing of FS is not confined to just taiwanese, vietnamese or japanese, but what I am saying is that I have a higher chance of scoring a FREE FS from either of the aforementioned races as compared to other races. I used to go to divas last time and the asking price for FS is usually about $100 to $200 for chinese girls and as such, I am really curious as to whether has anyone received a FREE FS from any of the races(especially chinese) that I did not mention.

I feel that sometimes it's not just about a girl being into you, but it's also more about their needs(sexual) as well. Most of the MLs whom I have received FREE FS from are usually MLs who havent had a boyfriend for ages already or are going through some hard times themselves and would crave for some physical intimacy.

A few days ago, I have gotten the privilege of receiving a free FS + CIM in just a few sessions with a Japanese ML who hasnt had a boyfriend for ages already. Started off as a totally vanilla session, but as soon as the topic on "boyfriends" emerges, things suddenly took a 180 degrees turn. Totally didnt expect this coming haha.

OmniMime
06-02-2018, 03:52 PM

jason1
06-02-2018, 05:58 PM
$100-200 for FS on narrow table and every sound heard by all other clients. Where' s the worth of that

BigDipper
06-02-2018, 08:57 PM
Hey Poppyman,
Sounds like your doing well. For me I can probably count the MLs I’ve gotten FS from on 1 hand in my punting times:

> 1x Thai - extra $100 (on top of part1)
> 1x Taiwan - extra $50
> 2x Korean - extra $100-$200
> 1x Vietnam - extra $100

Nearly all of these were on the first or second visit though.. I’m not very patient. Hehe.

rooter
07-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Inuit girls will do anything for you.
But it has to be a genuine Inuit girl.
Some unscrupulous shops try to pass off other Eskimo girls as Inuit but they just aren't as good.
Insist on an Inuit girl.

poppyman
07-02-2018, 12:51 PM
$100-200 for FS on narrow table and every sound heard by all other clients. Where' s the worth of that

I agree with you that it's totally not worth it if it is a paid FS done in a massage shop when you can get something that is of a higher quality in a legit FS shop/brothel.

In the case of a FREE FS however, it kinda goes to show that the ML is very selective in who gets to "enter" her and it is sort of like striking a lottery/hitting a jackpot when you are eventually able to do so. Besides, the overall price (1 hour : $60 to $70 + $20 to $50 tips) that you pay for it is definitely lower than any other fs shop/brothel you can find on the street. So, price wise it is more worth it + you get to walk home with some sort of sense of achievement 😁

Hey Poppyman,
Sounds like your doing well. For me I can probably count the MLs I’ve gotten FS from on 1 hand in my punting times:

> 1x Thai - extra $100 (on top of part1)
> 1x Taiwan - extra $50
> 2x Korean - extra $100-$200
> 1x Vietnam - extra $100

Nearly all of these were on the first or second visit though.. I’m not very patient. Hehe.

Oh wow! Sounds like you had quite the experience yourself as well haha.

So how did you intiate it on the first/second session with them? Were you really aggressive about it, or did you play it cool?

Some unscrupulous shops try to pass off other Eskimo girls as Inuit but they just aren't as good.
Insist on an Inuit girl.

Hmm, never tried one before. Any recommendations for that?

BigDipper
07-02-2018, 06:05 PM
Hey Poppyman.

To be honest most of these were when I first started out. I think I was giving off a vibe of ‘genuine innocence’ about the whole process.

But in general... I nearly always suggest FS, not aggressively but in a manner that suggests I’m only asking cos I can’t take it anymore.

I also try for fingering and kisses....
real slow like as if it’s my first time with a GF, which it kinda is. Often I found if you can get that far. You’re in for a good chance.

Dunno if it will work for all... or even for myself anymore. Older and more tired looking!

DrSeuss
07-02-2018, 10:09 PM
Only twice in a long punting career have I had a freebie. From a very old Chinese woman in Burwood, many years ago, and from a girl in Phuket who only told me she was working *after* the event. You might call it a loss leader.

BigDipper
08-02-2018, 10:39 AM
Insist on an Inuit girl.

Hey Rooter,
Be keen to know where you can try out these Inuit girls? Never heard of them before...
Must be rare, special breed.

Eclipsefun
08-02-2018, 11:10 AM

Powerful act of alpha dominance. Everyone else in the massage shop must here you fuck her, you must claim your territory and demand respect! Think of yourself as a powerful steppe barbarian warlord!

hotnite
08-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Hey Rooter,
Be keen to know where you can try out these Inuit girls? Never heard of them before...

I am pretty sure he’s just being the king of comedy that he is.

poppyman
08-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Hey Poppyman.

To be honest most of these were when I first started out. I think I was giving off a vibe of ‘genuine innocence’ about the whole process.

But in general... I nearly always suggest FS, not aggressively but in a manner that suggests I’m only asking cos I can’t take it anymore.

I also try for fingering and kisses....
real slow like as if it’s my first time with a GF, which it kinda is. Often I found if you can get that far. You’re in for a good chance.

Dunno if it will work for all... or even for myself anymore. Older and more tired looking!

Hmm, The method that I used to employ is rather similar to yours. I think the one bad thing about the "I can't take it anymore, let's do fs" method is that women can sense when a man is really desperate and sometimes, they would often like to fuck around with that desperation of ours. When I find myself expressing my desire to fs because I cant take it anymore, it would often times lead to them asking for an extra $100 or more to do it because they see an opportunity to milk more money out of you.

As such, the method that I would usually employ nowadays would be to find out more about the ML and her personality through part 1 and in part 2, I would slowly caress her body, touching her sensually, slowly inserting my fingers into her love hole and make her desperate to get it on with me. I think that good and sensual foreplay is of paramount importance in ensuring a FREE FS 😁

Not sure if this is true or not, but according to my regular Japanese ML, She said that some women ar very horny before their period begins. This was also probably the reason why I scored a FREE FS with her despite my first visit as her period came 1 day after we did it haha.

Only twice in a long punting career have I had a freebie. From a very old Chinese woman in Burwood, many years ago, and from a girl in Phuket who only told me she was working *after* the event. You might call it a loss leader.

Hmm, maybe women in the past are more conservative as compared to women in mordern days?

Did you guys exchange contacts or something after the encounter?

cuteguy
08-02-2018, 03:39 PM
I have heard it too that women become very horny immediately before and during their period.

BigDipper
08-02-2018, 09:58 PM
Hey Rooter,

Haha! In that case... give me a tiny nymph of an elven princess any day of the week!

Love that pointy face and those pointy ears.
I would pound that elven chick on the Shannara series to oblivion!

BigDipper
08-02-2018, 10:04 PM
Powerful act of alpha dominance. Everyone else in the massage shop must here you fuck her, you must claim your territory and demand respect! Think of yourself as a powerful steppe barbarian warlord!

Yeah man totally get that. Was grinding into this tiny ML once and the table was squeaking something horrible. Switched to doggy but that was too noisy as my body slapped into her arse. Then in cowgirl position... I think she was cumming, cos she got real noisy with the moaning.

God that was a great punt... felt like the man!