PDA

View Full Version : General talk Thai girls and diamond services

cuteguy
01-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Has anyone noticed how very few Thai girls working as WLs in Sydney provide diamond services unlike Chinese or Japanese girls? In Thailand, they appear to be open to many services that fall within the diamond service category but when they arrive on our shores they just provide basic service and no BBBJ, CIM or DFK that is usually available with most Korean, Chinese or Japanese girls. Any explanations for this?

Brothelcreeper
01-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Hmmmm, Thai girls.

The good ones are really awesome but as you say a lot of them offer very standard service. 26 Marsh St Granville and 185 Military Rd Guildford have lots of Thai girls but I stopped going there as most of them wanted to do cbj.

Not sure why.

My most recent Thai's have been Jessica and Pamela who work Artarmon and Bonza Beauties at Seven Hills plus Wawa last week at Club 10 Guildford. All three were $150 hr and I got bbbj, DATY, DFK off them all so recently it has been good. In the past not so good.

justinfox
01-02-2018, 08:17 PM
even the ones that do BBBJ don't do DFK or don't like to do it

woods23
01-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Some how u get more extras with a Thai ml than a Thai wl lol

But for Korean- you get a whole lot more from korean wl ..korean ml just KPS.

Werid I don't get it either. Nearly all Korean wl do diamond service.

There must be a explanation for it ?

rooter
01-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Thai girls a mainly into fucking
They are usually not into BBBJ, DATY and DFK all that much.
They are very wild and energetic fucks though.

xboyx
02-02-2018, 12:19 AM
maybe they can't compete with ladyboys in their country lol
as you know, we men know our dick better than girls, a BJ from ladyboy is for sure better than from a girl, but heck I don't want it

cuteguy
02-02-2018, 01:01 AM
even the ones that do BBBJ don't do DFK or don't like to do it

I read somewhere that Thai girls can't kiss strangers on the lips. It's not permitted in their culture. They can only kiss their husbands and boyfriends. Is this the case?

Brothelcreeper
02-02-2018, 07:45 AM
I read somewhere that Thai girls can't kiss strangers on the lips. It's not permitted in their culture. They can only kiss their husbands and boyfriends. Is this the case?

That is what Wawa at 10 Guildford told me last week. Perhaps just a way of getting out of kissing me though....

Pamela and Jessica both DFK but they are MILF's who will generally do anything (within reason )

birch
02-02-2018, 09:13 AM
I’ve had a mixed bag of experiences with most cultures, I’d have to say. My most recent Thai experiences at Moon Bay and Ross street have been consistently good though. Plenty of dfk and DATY on offer after the first couple of sessions.

AHLUNGOR
02-02-2018, 11:19 AM
I’ve had a mixed bag of experiences with most cultures, I’d have to say. My most recent Thai experiences at Moon Bay and Ross street have been consistently good though. Plenty of dfk and DATY on offer after the first couple of sessions.

For some unknown reasons, never really into Thai girls , may be just their availability in the shops that I frequent?

Seen a few really good ones back in the good old days of Silver Fox: Vicky the Thai breasts was awesome until she stopped doing Spanish which stopped me from returning! Gigi the raunchy one was a lot of fun too.

From memory I might have only just had the one FS session in the past 5 years ? And that’s in 77 Canberra and that was pretty good with those big big chocolate Thai brownies! My only regret was that I should have taken the offers of doing a double and fucked the sexy Thai mamasan as well. Cause next time I went back, shop changed hands and fantasy gone as well !

Ps. More recently , Lucia ? At 227 was sensational with those gigantic tits ! And the two times at the Cross , not so great !

Ps2. Still remember meeting Penny the cute little Thai student on her first day at Snow Lotus! I could well be her first cock in a RnT environment! She was only taking top off initially (only A Cup but has really nice meaty butt. Which I had to squeeze hard when I cum!) But what I really remembered and impressed with was that when I saw her the following week Monday (she can only start work at 5pm due to school) for the second time , she greeted me with a big smile and whispered to my ears that she can now take everything off ! I said really? She confirmed and said, yes, everything off now ! What a cutie !

cuteguy
02-02-2018, 02:01 PM
For some unknown reasons, never really into Thai girls , may be just their availability in the shops that I frequent?

Seen a few really good ones back in the good old days of Silver Fox: Vicky the Thai breasts was awesome until she stopped doing Spanish which stopped me from returning! Gigi the raunchy one was a lot of fun too.

From memory I might have only just had the one FS session in the past 5 years ? And that’s in 77 Canberra and that was pretty good with those big big chocolate Thai brownies! My only regret was that I should have taken the offers of doing a double and fucked the sexy Thai mamasan as well. Cause next time I went back, shop changed hands and fantasy gone as well !

Ps. More recently , Lucia ? At 227 was sensational with those gigantic tits ! And the two times at the Cross , not so great !

Ps2. Still remember meeting Penny the cute little Thai student on her first day at Snow Lotus! I could well be her first cock in a RnT environment! She was only taking top off initially (only A Cup but has really nice meaty butt. Which I had to squeeze hard when I cum!) But what I really remembered and impressed with was that when I saw her the following week Monday (she can only start work at 5pm due to school) for the second time , she greeted me with a big smile and whispered to my ears that she can now take everything off ! I said really? She confirmed and said, yes, everything off now ! What a cutie !

I bet their breasts were fake and not natural. Most Thai girls are small petite and with small breasts. Many decide to go under the knife to have larger breasts. Their breasts might look amazing but there's nothing like being with natural ones.

S2WOMEN
02-02-2018, 02:03 PM
I know for a fact there are some thai girls that do diamond in 42 gladesville

Unsure if they provide a good service though !

AHLUNGOR
02-02-2018, 05:58 PM
I bet their breasts were fake and not natural. Most Thai girls are small petite and with small breasts. Many decide to go under the knife to have larger breasts. Their breasts might look amazing but there's nothing like being with natural ones.

Not Vicky , Anita and Lucia !!

Brothelcreeper
02-02-2018, 10:14 PM
I know for a fact there are some thai girls that do diamond in 42 gladesville

Unsure if they provide a good service though !

Leila at 42 is Thai and she is getting rave reviews. Diamond plus the worlds best looking breasts.

I really need to see her but she always works evenings which is no good for me

Utamaro
04-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Alin at Ginza loves DFK - she can keep doing for your entire session if you want!

I don't want to mention her because she's my favourite but here you go...