PDA

View Full Version : Question Feeling bad for a WL

MoneyDLuffy
01-02-2018, 06:27 PM
So I went to a FS shop last week, and it was quiet @ 2pm. 3 WL working, 2 Chinese and 1 Caucasian. Before the Caucasian came out, I overheard she was making a bit noise, basically not wanting to work. She looked like a bit of a mess, I felt bad and effectively lost my mojo. I walked... But I couldnt help feeling bad for her. Does ever happen to you? Should I avoid this place in general?

cuteguy
01-02-2018, 06:37 PM
So I went to a FS shop last week, and it was quiet @ 2pm. 3 WL working, 2 Chinese and 1 Caucasian. Before the Caucasian came out, I overheard she was making a bit noise, basically not wanting to work. She looked like a bit of a mess, I felt bad and effectively lost my mojo. I walked... But I couldnt help feeling bad for her. Does ever happen to you? Should I avoid this place in general?

You went to a shop to drop your load and then lost your mojo. Hmm...weren't the Chinese girls attractive for you? I guess the issue with the Caucasian girl should not have been of any concern to you. She's working at the shop and it's her decision to do so. If she was in a mess, it was advisable to stay clear of her.

MoneyDLuffy
01-02-2018, 10:09 PM
The Chinese girls were abit milfy not my type. And I stayed clear of the Caucasian and the whole shop and went to drop my load at a massage place. I'm guessing she didn't want to work , but got told to do the meet and greet anyway.

xboyx
01-02-2018, 11:22 PM
they earn more than you do, feel bad for yourself first

MoneyDLuffy
01-02-2018, 11:57 PM
Hmmmm, good point. I guess I don't feel bad anymore. Glad I dodged a bullet.

hotnite
02-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Maybe she is just resting after a session or just eating ?

cuteguy
02-02-2018, 01:06 AM
Maybe she is just resting after a session or just eating ?

Or maybe she was on drugs and requiring something to make her feel good. There are some Caucasian girls doing this job in order to pay for their drug addiction.

Fisher
02-02-2018, 01:28 AM
Or maybe she was on drugs and requiring something to make her feel good. There are some Caucasian girls doing this job in order to pay for their drug addiction.

And plenty of asian wl with the same addictions in the industry.

MoneyDLuffy
02-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Yeah, I was suspicious that she was a drug addict.

cuteguy
02-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Yeah, I was suspicious that she was a drug addict.

A very good reason to avoid such girls. The next thing she might ask for money because she is not earning enough to pay for her cocaine addiction. :surprise:

S2WOMEN
02-02-2018, 01:41 PM
i don't suppose you would get a good vibe with her inside the room...

nothing worse than a girl who openly shows she doesn't want to be there

cuteguy
02-02-2018, 01:47 PM
i don't suppose you would get a good vibe with her inside the room...

nothing worse than a girl who openly shows she doesn't want to be there

If the shop notices such behaviour its best to send the girl home. Why keep such girl on the premises who will in turn make potential customers leave quickly? It's bad for business and moral at the shop.

S2WOMEN
02-02-2018, 01:59 PM
I've noticed Caucasian women are quite... MOODY lets say

One day they're amazing and on a different day they're extremely rude and bitchy...

cuteguy
02-02-2018, 02:04 PM
I've noticed Caucasian women are quite... MOODY lets say

One day they're amazing and on a different day they're extremely rude and bitchy...

I've noticed this too with some Caucasian girls in the Asian owned shops. No friendly smile when they approach guys in the waiting rooms. Maybe it's different in the non Asian shops.

AHLUNGOR
02-02-2018, 02:20 PM
Most WLs and some popular MLs would be making a lot more money in cash than yours truly here so really not in a position to feel sorry for them !

Especially when I look at my tax return years after years while they probably paid nothing !!

BigDickAsian
02-02-2018, 04:00 PM
Most WLs and some popular MLs would be making a lot more money in cash than yours truly here so really not in a position to feel sorry for them !

Especially when I look at my tax return years after years while they probably paid nothing !!

Paying tax is not a bad thing! it means you're making money! the more you pay the more you've been making!

God Member
02-02-2018, 04:06 PM
Yeah that is a good point rarely made. You get misery guts's complaining about how much tax they pay (I don't mean Ahlungor) but they never mention why they are paying a lot of it. Glass half full vs glass half empty..

hotnite
02-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Well according to the OP she did not want to work at the time, tho. If what you say is true, how is she going to get the money if she’s declining jobs ?

Mr Bastard
02-02-2018, 04:49 PM
Kudos to the OP, to feel empathy for another human is OK in my books, whether it be a Wl or any other individual. Just because you don't know them is irrelevant. Your probably a good human Money D Luffy

mankind
02-02-2018, 06:29 PM
A while ago, I paid the money and had sex with the WL and then I felt a bit guilty as I coud see the sorrow in her eyes! She definitetly does not like the job but because of money she has to do it reluctantly! I felt like I raped her.............................. Legally! Well because she can't sue me! So I stopped punting for a while then I thought if we don't punt how can they make money! So I punt again, but hope to see only the happy ladies! I know the job is tought! But if you think your job is to help us happy then you will feel better! Thank you WLs for your service and please be happy!

JAV_Fan69
02-02-2018, 06:37 PM
I've noticed this too with some Caucasian girls in the Asian owned shops. No friendly smile when they approach guys in the waiting rooms. Maybe it's different in the non Asian shops.

They don't look friendly because they know the Asian birds on the roster are hotter, are offering better service, and are running a much higher level of hustle than they are. End of the day white women don't know how to make lemons into lemonade. A good Asian WL on the other hand will come into a 150 knock shop and in a year have a property portfolio.

A while ago, I paid the money and had sex with the WL and then I felt a bit guilty as I coud see the sorrow in her eyes! She definitetly does not like the job but because of money she has to do it reluctantly! I felt like I raped her.............................. Legally! Well because she can't sue me! So I stopped punting for a while then I thought if we don't punt how can they make money! So I punt again, but hope to see only the happy ladies! I know the job is tought! But if you think your job is to help us happy then you will feel better! Thank you WLs for your service and please be happy!

Cut your nails, have a shave, brush your teeth, don't be a cunt, tip if she goes above and beyond, and you'll have done more for that WL than 90% of her customers bro.

Assandlegs
02-02-2018, 07:39 PM
They don't look friendly because they know the Asian birds on the roster are hotter, are offering better service, and are running a much higher level of hustle than they are. End of the day white women don't know how to make lemons into lemonade. A good Asian WL on the other hand will come into a 150 knock shop and in a year have a property portfolio.

I actually agree with this. I will probably never see another Caucasian wl ever again unless she is something extra special. I am a Caucasian guy and I am certainly not a fan. Asian wl simply shit all over them in service and enjoyment. I am very biased in that Asian wl don't overvalue their service at all. I'd rather pay $300 for a Ginza quality girl, who seem to enjoy their time with me, than $500 for an overpriced crackhead. Wow... I seem to have some personal bias here.

JAV_Fan69
02-02-2018, 10:51 PM
I actually agree with this. I will probably never see another Caucasian wl ever again unless she is something extra special. I am a Caucasian guy and I am certainly not a fan. Asian wl simply shit all over them in service and enjoyment. I am very biased in that Asian wl don't overvalue their service at all. I'd rather pay $300 for a Ginza quality girl, who seem to enjoy their time with me, than $500 for an overpriced crackhead. Wow... I seem to have some personal bias here.

I'm a cracker too brah and yeah, while the way I phrased my sentiments is probably harsh, it's unfortunately the stone cold truth. I punt only in $150 shops now because I prefer the service there, and most white WL's would balk at the concept of working for $100 an hour. BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CIM, all these would likely be extras. And that's fine, it's their body and their choice, but they can't see the long term hustle the way a good Asian WL can. A good Asian WL in one of these shops will be able to offer these extras in the up front cost, but tease them out and do them so proficiently that you'll likely extend or become a repeat customer. So the extra $50 for bbbj that the white WL stung you for, in the hands of a master pussy craftswoman like say Karen at 533, or Ayumi at 142, or Julie at 64, becomes a $100 extension, and a visit the next night, and then a double, etc etc.

Lemons to lemonade.

Lol I dont know about your $500 crackhead call though. You ever wonder how the $300 girls who are really popular in certain shops seem to offer such amazingly high quality, consistent service, rostered for 10 or more hours, servicing customer after customer and booked solid the whole day?

Brothelcreeper
03-02-2018, 08:15 AM
I'm a cracker too brah and yeah, while the way I phrased my sentiments is probably harsh, it's unfortunately the stone cold truth. I punt only in $150 shops now because I prefer the service there, and most white WL's would balk at the concept of working for $100 an hour. BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CIM, all these would likely be extras. And that's fine, it's their body and their choice, but they can't see the long term hustle the way a good Asian WL can. A good Asian WL in one of these shops will be able to offer these extras in the up front cost, but tease them out and do them so proficiently that you'll likely extend or become a repeat customer. So the extra $50 for bbbj that the white WL stung you for, in the hands of a master pussy craftswoman like say Karen at 533, or Ayumi at 142, or Julie at 64, becomes a $100 extension, and a visit the next night, and then a double, etc etc.

Lemons to lemonade.

Lol I dont know about your $500 crackhead call though. You ever wonder how the $300 girls who are really popular in certain shops seem to offer such amazingly high quality, consistent service, rostered for 10 or more hours, servicing customer after customer and booked solid the whole day?

8 Burwood has just been taken over by new management and according to their website they have some Caucasian and middle eastern chicks there as well as Asian. It is near me so I might check it out as it has been a long time since I saw a Caucasian bird. Variety is the spice of life.

Agree with JAV and Ass though, going to be hard to beat Asian service but a bit of white pussy would be nice for a change.

CunningLinguist
03-02-2018, 09:16 AM
1st rule of punting for me: don't see a cauc
I might make an exception if one works at Ginza and has good reviews!

yug
03-02-2018, 09:55 AM

Lemons to lemonade.

Yeah, there is some truth to this.
Long time ago (2011 I think), a Malaysian girl at 5 star told me that's how she can go long hours of sex.
When I asked her the question, where did you get it from? She told me she got it from her friend.
Can see how this would be a general practice among WL.

I recently came across another WL who told me she had to do it to maintain her mojo and keeps her from going insane.

But there was one instance where I had to infer that a WL was high.
There was this Mexican/Japanese mix in this Surry Hills shop long time ago.
Mid-session she started to act as if like a cat. Purred at me. Bit me a little here and there.
Her eyes were drowsy.
Then she gave a howl.
I was thinking to myself: Why you breaking away from the character?
Was an intense session though. Felt like I was having sex with catwoman.

mankind
03-02-2018, 10:34 AM
1st rule of punting for me: don't see a cauc
I might make an exception if one works at Ginza and has good reviews!

I used to be a regular at Tiffanys in Surry Hill long ago! At that time I had a White fever, so weekdays at work and weekend I have Breakfast at Tiffanys and I never have a bad punt there. I only fuck white pussy:shout:. Then when I ventured out to other places like Kingcross, China town..etc, again only white pussy, there was a hit and miss. My experience is only choose ladies who have a big smile at you whether she is cauc or asian! They are all humain!

BigDickAsian
03-02-2018, 02:42 PM

Let me guess, was it bonza beauties?

JAV_Fan69
03-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Yeah, there is some truth to this.
Long time ago (2011 I think), a Malaysian girl at 5 star told me that's how she can go long hours of sex.
When I asked her the question, where did you get it from? She told me she got it from her friend.
Can see how this would be a general practice among WL.

I recently came across another WL who told me she had to do it to maintain her mojo and keeps her from going insane.

I can absolutely 100% see how they need it. You just need to read the after reports of some of the self deluded nutcases on here to get a glimpse into the mind of one of these hardworking WL's. I mean anytime I read the words/phrases "...pounded", "she loved it" or "CIM", I automatically wonder how much the WL had dosed that day to get by and tolerate the dregs that visit (me included, in fact I'm probably one of the worst).

Punterman phrased what being a WL would be like perfectly once: Next time you're at the busstop or on the train, just imagine that you have to daty, give full service to, and possibly massage the first 10 women you see. That's what a WL has to do.

I've played this game a few times, and not once have I gotten a babe.

Brothelcreeper
03-02-2018, 10:29 PM
I can absolutely 100% see how they need it. You just need to read the after reports of some of the self deluded nutcases on here to get a glimpse into the mind of one of these hardworking WL's. I mean anytime I read the words/phrases "...pounded", "she loved it" or "CIM", I automatically wonder how much the WL had dosed that day to get by and tolerate the dregs that visit (me included, in fact I'm probably one of the worst).

Punterman phrased what being a WL would be like perfectly once: Next time you're at the busstop or on the train, just imagine that you have to daty, give full service to, and possibly massage the first 10 women you see. That's what a WL has to do.

I've played this game a few times, and not once have I gotten a babe.

It is a good game to play on the train, at the bus stop, at the footy.

Imagine you are a WL. Look at the next 10 guys that walk past you and those are your next 10 customers. Bet there is not one Brad Pitt or Richard Gere amongst them. Bald, old, fat, stinky, young, hot, Indian, Chinese, Caucasian, Lebanese, overweight, skinny, bad breath, handsome, ugly, etc etc.

We get to choose who we fuck. WL's get that motley crew of randoms to suck and fuck. Not a nice thought.

Same if you were a male prostitute. Play the game at the bus stop and I doubt there will be many girls that you willl see that you would be happy to fuck.

BigDickAsian
03-02-2018, 11:11 PM
It is a good game to play on the train, at the bus stop, at the footy.

Imagine you are a WL. Look at the next 10 guys that walk past you and those are your next 10 customers. Bet there is not one Brad Pitt or Richard Gere amongst them. Bald, old, fat, stinky, young, hot, Indian, Chinese, Caucasian, Lebanese, overweight, skinny, bad breath, handsome, ugly, etc etc.

We get to choose who we fuck. WL's get that motley crew of randoms to suck and fuck. Not a nice thought.

Same if you were a male prostitute. Play the game at the bus stop and I doubt there will be many girls that you willl see that you would be happy to fuck.

Well depends where you are. A bus stop in the city you’re bound to see a few hotties.
Plus I think it’s like any job you just grow numb and lower your standards

MoneyDLuffy
04-02-2018, 01:22 AM
Not bonza beauties. I don't know if I should mention the store name, I'll just say it's a south-western suburbs place. Somewhere maybe BC might goto.

JAV_Fan69
04-02-2018, 08:50 AM
Plus I think it’s like any job you just grow numb and lower your standards

Yeah, it's just like any job. Sure. Because personally I know for sure that my comfortable, cruisey, barely-have-to-do-anything-for-my-paycheck-corporate-piece-of-shit-role is on par with having to fuck and suck a revolving door of men I probably don't like very much for 10 to 12 hours.

BigDickAsian
04-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Yeah, it's just like any job. Sure. Because personally I know for sure that my comfortable, cruisey, barely-have-to-do-anything-for-my-paycheck-corporate-piece-of-shit-role is on par with having to fuck and suck a revolving door of men I probably don't like very much for 10 to 12 hours.
You only list the cons. There are pros.
Fast money, ability to bring her whole family out of poverty, early retirement if you don’t blow it, you have a unique perspective of men and their inner desires which is very useful when selecting a future partner or separating the chaff from the wheat, you learn that looks are not that important and neither is the size of the guys wallet,

JAV_Fan69
04-02-2018, 11:50 AM
You only list the cons. There are pros.
Fast money, ability to bring her whole family out of poverty, early retirement if you don’t blow it, you have a unique perspective of men and their inner desires which is very useful when selecting a future partner or separating the chaff from the wheat, you learn that looks are not that important and neither is the size of the guys wallet,

I dunno guy, I appreciate your measured response, but shit, have you seen some of the troglodytes these girls have to deal with? If I hear one more story about a dude wanting to get fisted, or pushing for a brown shower, or trying to get 2 shots and a massage out of 30 minutes, I'm going to cry. In the last 6 months alone I've had to give 2 overly aggressive, entitled, tight arse punters the boot from a shop.

From what I've seen as well, the vast majority of them blow their retirement bar one WL i know who has set herself up with a nice property portfolio. Bulk of them also KNOW how to seperate the chaff from the wheat, but they STILL go for the chaff.

I dunno, maybe I'm too close and have seen and heard too much at this point.

Also, lol at your first line. Were you aware you did that? I only list the cons, there are pros. Pros, like, you know, professionals, like hookers. I see what you did there.

cuteguy
05-02-2018, 12:24 AM
I dunno guy, I appreciate your measured response, but shit, have you seen some of the troglodytes these girls have to deal with? If I hear one more story about a dude wanting to get fisted, or pushing for a brown shower, or trying to get 2 shots and a massage out of 30 minutes, I'm going to cry. In the last 6 months alone I've had to give 2 overly aggressive, entitled, tight arse punters the boot from a shop.

From what I've seen as well, the vast majority of them blow their retirement bar one WL i know who has set herself up with a nice property portfolio. Bulk of them also KNOW how to seperate the chaff from the wheat, but they STILL go for the chaff.

I dunno, maybe I'm too close and have seen and heard too much at this point.

Also, lol at your first line. Were you aware you did that? I only list the cons, there are pros. Pros, like, you know, professionals, like hookers. I see what you did there.

Yes it is unfortunate that the girls have to deal with these situations and demanding customers that make unusual or degrading requests but no one is forcing them to work in this industry. They work because they know they can make good money (tax free) that can go long way for them.

BongKong
05-02-2018, 01:03 AM
Yes it is unfortunate that the girls have to deal with these situations and demanding customers that make unusual or degrading requests but no one is forcing them to work in this industry. They work because they know they can make good money (tax free) that can go long way for them.

Fuck your a knob how you go on about this tax free stuff like by making that choice it leaves them to be open to abuse.

So on your premise if i found out where you worked and just rocked up each day and called you a cunt you should just put up with it as no one is forcing you to work whereyou are either.

yug
05-02-2018, 02:18 AM

Your sentence has latent hypocrisy. First you say it's rather unfortunate how they are treated and then you go on to say it's a warranted behavior because of all the cash they make.

Working as a WL is already a degrading job that it doesn't need to go any lower than that.
If it goes any degrading than that with them acting on those requests, it will leave them with mental scars and trauma for life.
Life spirals downhill pretty fast and quick from then on.
No amount of tax free pay can justify such a behavior on them.

wilisno
05-02-2018, 03:36 AM
Your sentence has latent hypocrisy. First you say it's rather unfortunate how they are treated and then you go on to say it's a warranted behavior because of all the cash they make.

Working as a WL is already a degrading job that it doesn't need to go any lower than that.
If it goes any degrading than that with them acting on those requests, it will leave them with mental scars and trauma for life.

Well said ! ;) ;) ;)

JAV_Fan69
05-02-2018, 08:11 AM
Fuck your a knob how you go on about this tax free stuff like by making that choice it leaves them to be open to abuse.

So on your premise if i found out where you worked and just rocked up each day and called you a cunt you should just put up with it as no one is forcing you to work whereyou are either.

King Kong ain't got shit on you.

This x1000.

Also, let's keep in mind that okay fair call they make their money tax free, but that also entails no super, sick leave, annual leave, public holiday loading, work cover etc etc.

End of the day, I look at it like this: I look at the most disgusting woman in my office, and try to work out an amount of tax free cash I'd need to be paid to go to town on her kebab face first, and I tell ya it aint in the hundreds per hour range.

CunningLinguist
05-02-2018, 08:29 AM
Kebab .. LOL!
Not sure if I can eat another one now, I think you spoiled it for me :)

BTW I agree with BK/JF/Y/W also.

BigDickAsian
06-02-2018, 05:08 PM
The vast majority of girls know what they’re up for. They don’t just turn up out of nowhere without any choice. Some of them have to try real hard just to get this job here in Aus. It’s very difficult for them to leave their home countries and get a visa to come to Aus. Some girls will purposefully travel to other nearby SE Asian countries first to build up some history in their passports before they can get out here.
This can take years of effort and ultimately bribing people to get a visa into Aus.
Yes the work is hard but if they’re willing to go to such lengths to get out here it only goes to show that it must be so much better than their own homes and work&money back home

Raybo
06-02-2018, 05:31 PM
I actually feel sorry for the WL's that literally work their ring off (excuse the pun) and smoke it, gamble it, snort it or shop it. They probably came here with the plan of earning AUD and going home with a significant bankroll. It is a revolving door for these girls that they may never escape. They waste a few years fucking guys for the most part they detest and walk away with nothing to show.

Friend of mine was a regular at the pub across the road from Sakura Palace and would often talk about a WL that would pop across, presumably throw her last hour or two of earnings into the pokies and head straight on back to 57 Reservoir to do it all again. Plenty of WL's in this predicament. Sad indeed.

jason1
06-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Left a FS place full of women and got a HJ
I lost you right there

JAV_Fan69
06-02-2018, 09:21 PM
I actually feel sorry for the WL's that literally work their ring off (excuse the pun) and smoke it, gamble it, snort it or shop it. They probably came here with the plan of earning AUD and going home with a significant bankroll. It is a revolving door for these girls that they may never escape. They waste a few years fucking guys for the most part they detest and walk away with nothing to show.

Friend of mine was a regular at the pub across the road from Sakura Palace and would often talk about a WL that would pop across, presumably throw her last hour or two of earnings into the pokies and head straight on back to 57 Reservoir to do it all again. Plenty of WL's in this predicament. Sad indeed.

The HK girls are notorious for this. The whole gaggle of them are spread across several shops, but they all congegrate and love a slap on the pokies after work.

There's one of them actually came over here to earn cash to pay off serious gambling debt racked up in Macau, and lo and behold she gets on the slap here and starts racking up debt. You know you're a proper punter when your debt spans the equator.

JAV_Fan69
06-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Yes the work is hard but if they’re willing to go to such lengths to get out here it only goes to show that it must be so much better than their own homes and work&money back home

Seems like you're deliberately being obtuse. Fucking random strangers off the street all day for $100 an hour is better than their own homes and work back home? So then how fucking shit must their set up back home be for this life to be an attractive alternative? Prashant rocks up and wants to cum twice and get a massage in his 30 minute booking whilst also skipping a shower because he swears he had one at home, and that's BETTER than what they had going? Damn.

Raybo
07-02-2018, 08:57 AM
The HK girls are notorious for this. The whole gaggle of them are spread across several shops, but they all congegrate and love a slap on the pokies after work.

There's one of them actually came over here to earn cash to pay off serious gambling debt racked up in Macau, and lo and behold she gets on the slap here and starts racking up debt. You know you're a proper punter when your debt spans the equator.

Macau is a scary place if you are a gambler. I don't mind a game on the tables, a slap on the pokies and so on, but i had the strangest of feeelings walking around the casino floors and seeing the carnage before me, I left it alone. Think i might of put $20 AUD in the pokies and that was it. This was before i was punting, but that bubble was about to burst.

We were staying in the aptly named City of Dreams, staying in rockstar accomodation. Our function had finished for the evening so we had a couple of drinks in the hotel bar, then headed over to the Venetian to check things out. We found a bar, had a couple of drinks and had a walk around the floor. I came across this gorgeous, young chinese girl playing alone on a baccarat table, playing $2000HKD a hand. I watched from a distance, admiring her beauty but also seeing her anguish on her face. She reached into her purse, pulled out her last $1500HKD, chipped up, slapped it on banker....player hits 9, game over. She broke down in tears, almost falling to the floor. She eventually gathered herself and stormed off. I often wonder if she was a working girl. The vision of her breaking down will be etched in my mind forever.

AHLUNGOR
07-02-2018, 09:08 AM
Macau is a scary place if you are a gambler. I don't mind a game on the tables, a slap on the pokies and so on, but i had the strangest of feeelings walking around the casino floors and seeing the carnage before me, I left it alone. Think i might of put $20 AUD in the pokies and that was it. This was before i was punting, but that bubble was about to burst.

We were staying in the aptly named City of Dreams, staying in rockstar accomodation. Our function had finished for the evening so we had a couple of drinks in the hotel bar, then headed over to the Venetian to check things out. We found a bar, had a couple of drinks and had a walk around the floor. I came across this gorgeous, young chinese girl playing alone on a baccarat table, playing $2000HKD a hand. I watched from a distance, admiring her beauty but also seeing her anguish on her face. She reached into her purse, pulled out her last $1500HKD, chipped up, slapped it on banker....player hits 9, game over. She broke down in tears, almost falling to the floor. She eventually gathered herself and stormed off. I often wonder if she was a working girl. The vision of her breaking down will be etched in my mind forever.

The way some people gamble in Macau is scary . Of course, there were plenty of corrupted Chinese Government officials who laundry their money there and they bet in the millions. But to see every day man and woman on the street losing big is still very sad and scary .

I was once a gambling addict myself and it almost ruined my life, so I banned myself from the Star about 10 years ago, so no casino in Sydney for me! Best decision I ever made . I still gamble when I travel inter states but always with my Mrs so the damages and or occasionally winnings are now insignificant, just some no harm fun. I guess I was lucky afterall ?

JAV_Fan69
07-02-2018, 10:02 AM

Yeah that would fuck me up. If she wasnt a WL before....well, yeah.

I was once a gambling addict myself and it almost ruined my life, so I banned myself from the Star about 10 years ago, so no casino in Sydney for me! Best decision I ever made . I still gamble when I travel inter states but always with my Mrs so the damages and or occasionally winnings are now insignificant, just some no harm fun. I guess I was lucky afterall ?

Real talk: good for you. Srs.

Vices are hard to break.

alrobdutch
07-02-2018, 11:21 AM
I've felt bad a couple of times.

A thai girl at a FS shop cried in the shower because she was home sick. She gave me great service though and was extreme GFE. She also said she wanted to cook me dinner. I didn't see her again.

Another Malaysian WL was really hammered and broke up with her boyfriend that morning. She was trying to get me to drink to drink her wine with her. She was crying during the BBBJ and telling me her boyfriend is a bastard and that she told him she will fuck another guy today. She did that but it was all a bit sad. It was all a bit of a weird experience. Rollercoaster of emotions. She asked me if I'll come see her tomorrow and made me take a picture of her with her tits out... with my own phone. I deleted that picture and she didn't last at thethe shop.

Probably my two strangest experiences over the years but also felt bad for both these girls.

BlackToad
07-02-2018, 04:41 PM
I had one WL who told me that she doesn't like the job and wants to quit but can't get a job anywhere else (poor English). She also told me of a punter who was rough with her and wouldn't stop when she asked. I thought she was going to cry. Felt very sorry for her.

DrSeuss
07-02-2018, 10:06 PM
I hired a deaf girl off We Chat in BKK one time. I guess she didn't have a lot of options. She made funny noises. I thought I would be able to say porno-style things to her, but in the end I didn't have the nerve.

BongKong
08-02-2018, 11:46 PM
Seems like you're deliberately being obtuse. Fucking random strangers off the street all day for $100 an hour is better than their own homes and work back home? So then how fucking shit must their set up back home be for this life to be an attractive alternative? Prashant rocks up and wants to cum twice and get a massage in his 30 minute booking whilst also skipping a shower because he swears he had one at home, and that's BETTER than what they had going? Damn.

I'd prefer if you didnt use my real name.........and i did have a shower. My bodywash had Lavender in it and left a very pleasant aroma

JAV_Fan69
09-02-2018, 04:19 PM
I'd prefer if you didnt use my real name.........and i did have a shower. My bodywash had Lavender in it and left a very pleasant aroma

Lol, that's cute bro.

In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply a herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

hotnite
09-02-2018, 04:25 PM
Lol, that's cute bro.

In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply a herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
keep going!
*jacking off furiously*

BigDickAsian
09-02-2018, 05:22 PM
I felt bad for Joye yesterday. I almost pulled her arm off during doggy. Also I made her cry during DTBBBJ

JAV_Fan69
09-02-2018, 05:36 PM
keep going!
*jacking off furiously*

No worries bro, check out my shaving routine for tips:

Immediately after my shower but before applying the Mousse A Raiser, a shaving cream by Pour Hommes, I press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to soften abrasive beard hair. Then I always slather on a moisturizer (to my taste, Clinique) and let it soak in for a minute. You can rinse it off or keep it on and apply a shaving cream over it - preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the whiskers - which I've found makes removing the hair easier. It also helps prevent water from evaporating and reduces friction between your skin and the blade. Always wet the razor with warm water before shaving and shave in the direction the beard grows, pressing gently on the skin. Leave the sideburns and chin for last, since these whiskers are tougher and need more time to soften. Rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starting. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never use cologne on your face, since the high alcohol content dries your face out and makes you look older. One should use an alcohol-free antibacterial toner with a water-moistened cotton ball to normalize the skin.

I felt bad for Joye yesterday. I almost pulled her arm off during doggy. Also I made her cry during DTBBBJ

Fuck yeah brah, you taught that haughty bitch a lesson. Make her earn that $100 an hour tax free *High five*

CunningLinguist
09-02-2018, 05:47 PM
No worries bro, check out my shaving routine for tips:

Immediately after my shower but before applying the Mousse A Raiser, a shaving cream by Pour Hommes, I press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to soften abrasive beard hair. Then I always slather on a moisturizer (to my taste, Clinique) and let it soak in for a minute. You can rinse it off or keep it on and apply a shaving cream over it - preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the whiskers - which I've found makes removing the hair easier. It also helps prevent water from evaporating and reduces friction between your skin and the blade. Always wet the razor with warm water before shaving and shave in the direction the beard grows, pressing gently on the skin. Leave the sideburns and chin for last, since these whiskers are tougher and need more time to soften. Rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starting. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never use cologne on your face, since the high alcohol content dries your face out and makes you look older. One should use an alcohol-free antibacterial toner with a water-moistened cotton ball to normalize the skin.

Not bad, I guess you do the following also :)
Applying a moisturizer is the final step. Splash on water before applying an emollient lotion to soften the skin and seal in the moisture. Next apply Gel Appaisant, also made by Pour Hommes, which is an excellent, soothing skin lotion. If the face seems dry and flaky—which makes it look dull and older—use a clarifying lotion that removes flakes and uncovers fine skin (it can also make your tan look darker). Then apply an anti-aging eye balm (Baume Des Yeux) followed by a final moisturizing “protective” lotion. A scalp-programming lotion is used after I towel my hair dry. I also lightly blow-dry the hair to give it body and control (but without stickiness) and then add more of the lotion, shaping it with a Kent natural-bristle brush, and finally slick it back with a wide-tooth comb. I pull the Fair Isle sweater back on and reslip my feet into the polka-dot silk slippers, then head into the living room and put the new Talking Heads in the CD player, but it starts to digitally skip so I take it out and put in a CD laser lens cleaner. The laser lens is very sensitive, and subject to interference from dust or dirt or smoke or pollutants or moisture, and a dirty one can inaccurately read CDs, making for false starts, inaudible passages, digital skipping, speed changes and general distortion; the lens cleaner has a cleaning brush that automatically aligns with the lens then the disk spins to remove residue and particles. When I put the Talking Heads CD back in it plays smoothly. I retrieve the copy of USA Today that lies in front of my door in the hallway and bring it with me into the kitchen where I take two Advil, a multivitamin and a potassium tablet, washing them down with a large bottle of Evian water since the maid, an elderly Chinese woman, forgot to turn the dishwasher on when she left yesterday, and then I have to pour the grapefruit-lemon juice into a St. Rémy wineglass I got from Baccarat. I check the neon clock that hangs over the refrigerator to make sure I have enough time to eat

JAV_Fan69
09-02-2018, 05:49 PM
^ Myyyyyyyyyyyy nigga.

I do all that before telling Sabrina not to just stare at it, but to eat it.

Momoe
09-02-2018, 08:19 PM
Many WLs doing this job based on my experience only do it because they choose to, mostly for easier/better life. But many do have bad experiences and scar that may never heal. A WL previously told me how she and a few girls was called over by a couple of guys (Westerner), but those guys only had interest in her and she was literally forced to have sex with them for almost an entire night without rest. From that day on, she never want to see any non-Asian customers.

Many WLs actually only started doing this job after realizing how little normal part time job pays or how hard they have to work just to live in Sydney. However still admirable since they persist as they prefer to continue living in Aus.

BigDickAsian
12-02-2018, 08:25 AM
Seems like you’re the one who’s been living a sheltered life. If you’ve been to the villages and homes of some of these WLs and seen their living conditions and their potential employment opportunities you’ll realise that on the whole their lives here in Aus is the best hope they have of improving their lives.