PDA

View Full Version : Ginza C Mia, high level of enthusiasm, great GFE

xboyx
01-02-2018, 11:48 PM
Hooray, first AR on Mia I think. I'm definitely not the first guy who had the pleasure of inserting into Mia at Ginza, and I wonder why no one announced Mia to this forum, she deserves to be named here, she's a great girl.

My booking with Mia was only half hour so there wasn't much time for action. I regretted not booking for longer after seeing her.

The room was so dark that I couldn't even see her face at all. Then we came closer to the light and there emerged this pretty chinese girl. She sure had some plastic surgery done nicely, "very" triangle face, big eyes, high nose, she had nice makeup and her hair done.

I'm much more into very slim, slender toned girls but when Mia unveiled her body, my little brother was hard rock busting the buttons of my pants. She has a nice great body, still on the slim side and a young lovely body. Surprisingly she has all natural body, no boob enhancement I think, she has a nice pair of natural boobs if I remember correctly.

She gave a fantastic BBBJ in shower room and I knew I was going to get great BJ from this girl then.

She speaks ok english so we could communicate. Mia is not a shy girl, she likes to talk and flirt and asked to be fucked.

Half hour is not enough for me to DATY her but Mia actively changed to 69 after giving me an awesome BBBJ, so I had some taste of my pussy.

She was on top of me and raped me. I wanted to change position and she asked to be fucked from behind. This girl is really into sex and wants to have sex with you! She asked me to stand while she leans on the bed, I proceeded to fuck her from behind.
It was tight, so tight that I was afraid that my penis vain would explode. Mia kind of took a bit of control of the short session.

After sex, we had some nice chats, kissing and hugging till the time was over. My short session with Mia was fantastic, more than I could imagine, it's like fucking uni colleague girl. Mia is a must see girl.

Pussyhands
02-02-2018, 06:31 AM
I agree with this experience :)