PDA

View Full Version : General talk ml mobile

lenny888
04-02-2018, 09:28 PM
A ML wanted my mobile interested to meet to train. She left the massage business and she only worked a couple of days. She wrote down my mobile and contacted a week later. Then messaged for many hours of the day then stopped completely. Should I leave it dead message later or ring?

Brothelcreeper
04-02-2018, 09:33 PM
Yawn, Yawn, Yawn.....who gives a s..t

JAV_Fan69
04-02-2018, 09:38 PM
Yawn, Yawn, Yawn.....who gives a s..t

Lolllllllllllllll

Assandlegs
04-02-2018, 09:40 PM
A ML wanted my mobile interested to meet to train. She left the massage business and she only worked a couple of days. She wrote down my mobile and contacted a week later. Then messaged for many hours of the day then stopped completely. Should I leave it dead message later or ring?

Get hold of her... bang the ass of her if that what she wants.. why you asking us?

FFS... give me her number then.....

244 Desire Massage
04-02-2018, 09:45 PM
Sorry and you have been sleeping for four years waiting in a Rip Van Winkle suit to tell us this

hotnite
05-02-2018, 12:03 AM
Humblebrag thread #986446897789.

You know you’re attention-whoring too much when even brothelcreeper calls you out. LOL.

JAV_Fan69
05-02-2018, 08:16 AM
A WL gave me her number. She texts me all the time before her shift and tells me she misses me. She even calls me darling. When I go to the shop she then tells me she's so happy I paid to come see her. Reckon she wants my babies?

CunningLinguist
05-02-2018, 08:16 AM
Humblebrag thread #986446897789.

You know you’re attention-whoring too much when even brothelcreeper calls you out. LOL.

LOL !

Brothelcreeper
05-02-2018, 09:20 PM
A WL gave me her number. She texts me all the time before her shift and tells me she misses me. She even calls me darling. When I go to the shop she then tells me she's so happy I paid to come see her. Reckon she wants my babies?

Nope.....I think she wants your cash JAV boy.

I thought I would play a little game.

Recently when girls have sent me texts saying they miss me I have responded by saying "meet me in a hotel for a freebie" to see if they REALLY miss me and surprisingly they are all too busy at work or there is no response.

"I miss you Darling"

Got 5 of those just today....."I miss you darling"

5 hotel invites sent out....no bites yet. I am still waiting.

"I miss you darling" translates in English to "I want money come and see me as you are slightly better than the average punter I have to fuck all day.

CunningLinguist
05-02-2018, 09:55 PM
"I miss you darling" translates in English to "I want money come and see me as you are slightly better than the average punter I have to fuck all day.

Actually in your case I think it means: I am flat broke and I am willing to debase myself and fight off your demands for BBFS and CIP to make some money.

BongKong
05-02-2018, 10:42 PM
Actually in your case I think it means: I am flat broke and I am willing to debase myself and fight off your demands for BBFS and CIP to make some money.

Lololololol I've missed this banter of late

JAV_Fan69
06-02-2018, 07:35 AM
Nope.....I think she wants your cash JAV boy.

Yeah.......I'm aware.

I was being sarcastic.

Thanks for letting me know though, I wouldn't have figured that out otherwise.

Raybo
06-02-2018, 12:04 PM

So you got her number when she was working as a ML but no longer works as an ML? You ignored her messages when she messaged you probably with the intention of training? You probably missed the boat. If she has stopped working as a ML it could well be legit.