PDA

View Full Version : General talk CRAZIEST EXPERIENCE with WL

BigDipper
05-02-2018, 01:28 AM
Sorry for flooding this forum lately. Guess I'm making up for lost time. I also want to type down some of these experiences before my mind is ripped of them from old age or they are buried under what lately feels like monotonous punts.

This one was also earlier in the punting career. I saw a fantastic pic of the tiny Sherina on the Kyoto206 roster, standing on a coffee table. That picture grabbed me instantly. After trying a few times, I got a booking. But when I saw her she wasn't nearly as small as I would have guessed. Later I found out that the girl I was about to get it on with was a different SHARINA, a taller but still super hot Thai girl who was later on the Ginza roster for while under a different name. Alas, I never got the pleasure to pleasure or be pleasured by hotsha19.

Nevertheless, this was to be a memorable punt. SHARINA, was quite tall with super long skinny legs and large D-cups. Face was pretty but looked like a bit of work had been done. She seemed and 'looked' experienced. But still quite young.

I was at full mast by the time I'd watched her walking up the stairs and when she took my pants off she actually gasped in surprise at my cock!

Bit of background: I'm ABC Asian and I look innocent, young and lean. In short I don't look like I would be packing any heat. But I've since discovered that there is some truth to all the lovely praise I get from MLs/WLs about my cock.

Anyways... She then reached into her bag and pulls out her phone, I thought to exchange numbers or something... But instead she aims it at my rocket and takes a fucking picture!

I freaked out.
I couldn't have a picture of my cock on some WLs phone. So I may have been a little aggressive but I got her to delete it and delete from the deleted album. Crazy shit...

The sex was none to memorable.. Not now anyway. I do remember she put my hands behind her head during BBBJ and actually wanted me to be more aggressive with her.

The last memory that makes this experience weird was after I had just blown my load in cowgirl position. Was feeling great...

She looks in the mirror, this is while I'm still inside her and asks: "Do I look pretty?"
I say, "hell ya...totally."
She says: "I am ladyboy."

Time stands still and I can feel my balls just shrivel up. I'm like: "are you for real?!?" I'm still fucking inside her/him.
She says: "just kidding!"
Laughs it off and says: "ladyboys are so pretty."

The whole walk back to work I was scrutinizing my memory of that punt. Actually for days I was thinking about it...and not in a good way.

Did she have an Adam's apple?
Was she hairy?
Did she seem masculine in any way?

Crazy enuf?
Sometimes I still wonder if I fucked a dude...

JAV_Fan69
05-02-2018, 08:13 AM
It's only gay if you look him in the eye when his weiner is in your mouth brah, so either way you're in the clear.

CunningLinguist
05-02-2018, 08:26 AM
Not only did she fuck you physically she gave you a mindfuck as well, LOL!
That Ladyboy joke is fucking funny!

BigDipper
05-02-2018, 09:01 AM
Think I read an AR on her later on...that she had a quirky sense of humor. More like a bit sic.

Even after I saw rostered at Ginza later on. Couldn't bring myself to go there.

Mr Bastard
05-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Description you gave at the beginning sounded LadyBoyish? lol

Brothelcreeper
05-02-2018, 09:11 PM
I fucked a ladyboy by mistake once at 26 George St Granville.

Only realised when I was doing DATY as the pussy did not feel quite right.

Anyway....life is all about experiences I suppose.

CunningLinguist
05-02-2018, 09:56 PM

This is gold !
How many times did you make "her" cum, probably not the usual dozen, maybe just a half a dozen that time, LOL

harrycd
05-02-2018, 10:43 PM
hahahaha bigdipper I've had similar punts mate,

I had one where midway through some doggy with a shorthaired skinny chinese girl lacking curves, I started having thoughts that this is what what fucking a chinese bloke would be like.
Really killed my boner.

Oh I've had a few WL's ask to take photos of my lil fella, I've always said no or wait until hes at full mast again (which seems to get lost in translation) but there were a few girls where I just went with it and said sure why not.

I did have another punt where the girl was supposedly korean but didn't really look like it and I started getting some ladyboy vibes which didn't go away and killed the punt :(

BigDipper
05-02-2018, 11:05 PM

Jesus... I actually kept replaying the punt in my head wondering if there was something different about her pussy. But it felt normal. Gave me some reassurance.

I guess a ladyboy pussy wouldn’t look or feel the same surely...

BigDipper
05-02-2018, 11:11 PM
hahahaha bigdipper I've had similar punts mate,

Oh I've had a few WL's ask to take photos of my lil fella, I've always said no or wait until hes at full mast again (which seems to get lost in translation) but there were a few girls where I just went with it and said sure why not.

Ahhh... so this has happened to other punters. Guess it’s an irrational fear or something. Last thing I’d want is for the pic to go viral somehow and the missus ends up seeing it!
Hehe... imagine that.

hotnite
06-02-2018, 12:03 AM

That’s pretty f’d up if you’re telling the truth.

How does the shop manager or even the ladyboy not tell you ?

BigDipper
06-02-2018, 12:43 AM
That’s pretty f’d up if you’re telling the truth.

How does the shop manager or even the ladyboy not tell you ?

I’m actually more curious about what that pussy looks and feels like?!?

Can’t be the same... can’t be.

Raybo
06-02-2018, 01:54 PM

Did you bring her to orgasm?

wilisno
06-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Did you bring her to orgasm?

Who would CIM whom ? ;) ;) ;)

BigDickAsian
06-02-2018, 04:58 PM

When I was in Thailand I was fascinated by post op lady boys.
So I went to a ladyboy club and had a chat with one to understand what happens with them coverting penis to pussy.
Basically she told me they take the penis and turn it inside out (rod gets turned into a tube) and shove it up inside of her so that she can have the same sort of sexual stimulation.

jason1
06-02-2018, 05:56 PM
Funny post. Makes me never want to visit the place

BigDipper
06-02-2018, 06:31 PM
So I went to a ladyboy club and had a chat with one to understand what happens with them coverting penis to pussy.
Basically she told me they take the penis and turn it inside out (rod gets turned into a tube) and shove it up inside of her so that she can have the same sort of sexual stimulation.

Yeah... that can’t look or feel the same as a normal pussy... for sure. Basically you’re fucking an inverted cock.

harrycd
06-02-2018, 07:27 PM

Oh yeah there are plenty of videos on the procedure, I think I first saw it from that southpark episode where Mr Garrison gets a vag

https://giant.gfycat.com/LightShinyBufeo.gif

Mr Bastard
06-02-2018, 08:39 PM
Had a real oddball once at 359 Riley St, many moons ago to save current managemen'st face, rocked up picked a girl, non remarkable. once in the room she proceeded to go into the shower and start smelling the shower trap, no hint of disguise, blatantly bent right down there and was having a good ol whiff, I was thinking that she had thought I had done a shit or something, then that thought soon turned to thinking she was a total nut job.

She thought that there was a camera in there, filming up through the torrent of water streaming through as it woud do.

Started the session soon afterwoods. Very awkrard girl to say the least, had all these crazy ideas and what I beleived to be planned scenarios on her part as to how the punt should go, down to the minute.

I suggested that this didn't feel real good, amongst her constant jibber and eratic behaviour she relaxed for a minute,

Slowly we begain to engage in mutual foreplay and light conversation, I was stressed at the time and mentioned in conversation that my stresses were due to money and business dealings and yes, debts that had worn me down over a couple of slow months. She switched back to controlling the punt, got herself into a position that was almost impossible to penetrate her and says this gets her off, all the while telling me how her boss was due in within the hr and could help me out with my money problems.

Again I say this doesn't fell quite right, this girl has ripped off on a real tangent by now, 100 miles an hour, fuck me like this, SO GOOD, MY BOSS HELP YOU MONEY, NO FRET, HE COME SOON

I am thinking this is the worst punt ever, until, I am soon convinced.

She unravels herself from me, grabs phone and heads to shower with phone in hand, all the while putting fear into me by saying she can fix my fears in relation to my off handed comment about being stressed over what is now plastic paper. Full jibber and insanity.

This girl has now taken herself to the shower, makes the call to her boss? Or some ficticious character, rambling on about not only what she thought were real concerns for me, but all manner of things psychotic,, squats, then proceeds to dedicate into the shower trap whilst going ballistic banannas to what I beleive was an imaginary boss lord on the other end of the line.

I was up, dressed and high tailing the fuk outa there before her feaces hit the floor.

Goodnight Irene.

WTF

CunningLinguist
06-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Mr B, I think at least one of you were on drugs that night :)
BTW I presume you meant "defecate" when you said "dedicate"

yug
06-02-2018, 11:25 PM
Had a real oddball once at 359 Riley St, many moons ago to save current managemen'st face, rocked up picked a girl, non remarkable. once in the room she proceeded to go into the shower and start smelling the shower trap, no hint of disguise, blatantly bent right down there and was having a good ol whiff, I was thinking that she had thought I had done a shit or something, then that thought soon turned to thinking she was a total nut job.

She thought that there was a camera in there, filming up through the torrent of water streaming through as it woud do.

Started the session soon afterwoods. Very awkrard girl to say the least, had all these crazy ideas and what I beleived to be planned scenarios on her part as to how the punt should go, down to the minute.

I suggested that this didn't feel real good, amongst her constant jibber and eratic behaviour she relaxed for a minute,

Slowly we begain to engage in mutual foreplay and light conversation, I was stressed at the time and mentioned in conversation that my stresses were due to money and business dealings and yes, debts that had worn me down over a couple of slow months. She switched back to controlling the punt, got herself into a position that was almost impossible to penetrate her and says this gets her off, all the while telling me how her boss was due in within the hr and could help me out with my money problems.

Again I say this doesn't fell quite right, this girl has ripped off on a real tangent by now, 100 miles an hour, fuck me like this, SO GOOD, MY BOSS HELP YOU MONEY, NO FRET, HE COME SOON

I am thinking this is the worst punt ever, until, I am soon convinced.

She unravels herself from me, grabs phone and heads to shower with phone in hand, all the while putting fear into me by saying she can fix my fears in relation to my off handed comment about being stressed over what is now plastic paper. Full jibber and insanity.

This girl has now taken herself to the shower, makes the call to her boss? Or some ficticious character, rambling on about not only what she thought were real concerns for me, but all manner of things psychotic,, squats, then proceeds to dedicate into the shower trap whilst going ballistic banannas to what I beleive was an imaginary boss lord on the other end of the line.

I was up, dressed and high tailing the fuk outa there before her feaces hit the floor.

Goodnight Irene.

WTF

Damn! Never thought shit like that happen in real life.
Reads like a scene from "Harold & Kumar" or "American Pie".
I guess some people are just downright crazy!

JAV_Fan69
07-02-2018, 10:04 AM

Mr B was tripping on acid and the whole thing never happened!? Damn, I didn't think of it that way.

Mr Bastard
07-02-2018, 03:25 PM

Yes Cunning, definate defecate, thanks for the proof read……..as I remember it was a mid-arvo punt, no phsycadelics consumed on my behalf, can't speek for the other.

CunningLinguist
07-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Yes Cunning, definate defecate, thanks for the proof read……..as I remember it was a mid-arvo punt, no phsycadelics consumed on my behalf, can't speek for the other.

Thanks for setting the record straight MrB, I knew you were a straight up guy, defacately not a Bastard :)

Mr Bastard
07-02-2018, 07:07 PM
Thanks for setting the record straight MrB, I knew you were a straight up guy, defacately not a Bastard :)

Shit Bastard, yes, that I can be………………..
:shout::fire::burn::miao::anger::question::thirst: :prettiness::sweat:

DrSeuss
07-02-2018, 10:02 PM
I unknowingly invited a post-op TS back to my hotel room once. Before sex, unbeknown to me at the time, she douched her anus using the spray gun attached to the toilet, but unbeknown to her it was a *very* high pressure spray and the next morning I found shit all over the shower walls.
The whole evening was fairly weird, now that I think about it...

Mr Bastard
08-02-2018, 06:58 PM
I wish I could unread this thread. Wasnt aware there were post op trannies around

Paranoid or not? All i could think of during the session (at a syd brothel) was their voice is husky, vagina - was it normal? Couldn't get a clear look back, was completely dry, they used a lot of lube. They spent a lot of time with oral, unusually good. Cant identify them

Didnt have the balls to ask.

I read this thread a day before so maybe im bias and seeing things

Virgin no longer……lol

In all seriosness, I think it is pretty fukt up if they are hiding the fact of being transgender and soliciting themselves as gender born women……..

CunningLinguist
08-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Virgin no longer……lol

In all seriosness, I think it is pretty fukt up if they are hiding the fact of being transgender and soliciting themselves as gender born women……..

Yeah I agree, I don't want to fuck an inside out cock!

BongKong
08-02-2018, 11:36 PM
Yeah I agree, I don't want to fuck an inside out cock!

Hey hey hey.

Puntercreepyman can attest that they taste delicious. You could be missing out

alrobdutch
09-02-2018, 09:50 AM
I've always been curious to know what a post op "vagina" looks like. I guess like a very dry shallow vagina esc cavity.
Obviously not curious enough though....

10 years ago in Bangkok, I went to a night club and started dancing with and kissing a pretty girl. We decided she would come back to my place. on the way home I stopped at a 7 11 for condoms. The girl waited outside but in view. I remember the 2 girls behind the counter giggling while selling me the condoms. I thought maybe it's because of the condons....
Then we are walking back hand in hand and locals walking past are looking at us. I start to get paranoid.
I ask her if she is a lady boy. The answer was yes. I was really drunk. I guess I wasnt curious enough! I told him/her they can't come home with me. This girl turned into a crazy shouting high pitched guy....
I walked away quietly being shouted at and probably close to getting a high heel in the head.

I already kissed her. Felt sick to the stomach for a few hours, then just chalked it up as experience and a story I would never tell.
Until now.

harrycd
09-02-2018, 10:22 AM
Hahahaha nice I'm heading to Thailand in a few hours, I'll keep my eye out lol

Mr Bastard
09-02-2018, 04:34 PM
I was in Indonesia back in 98 with a very close mate. We would surf, go out at night and hit it pretty hard and usually lose each other by nights end due to our individual pursuits of the opposite sex.

One early morning we were groggily walking down to get a boat out to Airport Rights, as we walked past one of the many alleyways that infest Kuta, my mate says to me " got a heady down there last night"
I said to him "I think that's Banchong Alley"
His reply with a shrug of his shoulders and a wry smile, "mate, mouth has no gender" It was hillarious to say the least, and he still gets a ribbing from time to time from all of us that I have shared the story with these yrs that have past.

CunningLinguist
09-02-2018, 05:43 PM
I've always been curious to know what a post op "vagina" looks like. I guess like a very dry shallow vagina esc cavity.

10 years ago in Bangkok, I went to a night club and started dancing with and kissing a pretty girl. We decided she would come back to my place. on the way home I stopped at a 7 11 for condoms. The girl waited outside but in view. I remember the 2 girls behind the counter giggling while selling me the condoms. I thought maybe it's because of the condons....
Then we are walking back hand in hand and locals walking past are looking at us. I start to get paranoid.
I ask her if she is a lady boy. The answer was yes. I was really drunk. I guess I wasnt curious enough! I told him/her they can't come home with me. This girl turned into a crazy shouting high pitched guy....
I walked away quietly being shouted at and probably close to getting a high heel in the head.

I already kissed her. Felt sick to the stomach for a few hours, then just chalked it up as experience and a story I would never tell.
Until now.

I have seen quite a few westerners holding hands and walking with ladyboys in Thailand, I doubt they all knew what they were dealing with ...

ellison
12-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Had a legit Thai massage this year. The woman had a tall stature and deep voice.
Phoned to book so not given a choice.
I left my underwear on and thankfully she left it at that

Excellent 30 minute massage

xboyx
21-02-2018, 12:07 AM

Until now.

lol next time go to Bangkunt instead

xboyx
21-02-2018, 12:09 AM
Had a legit Thai massage this year. The woman had a tall stature and deep voice.
Phoned to book so not given a choice.
I left my underwear on and thankfully she left it at that

Excellent 30 minute massage

do you know what massage oil was used? S...E...A....M...E....N

Laughandsmile
24-02-2018, 03:02 PM
https://giant.gfycat.com/LightShinyBufeo.gif

Any time I need to kill a rager from now on, this is what I'll watch.