PDA

View Full Version : General talk Checking the line up

alrobdutch
07-02-2018, 09:41 AM
When punting does anyone else walk into a shop and check the lineup, then if nothing is enticing you to part with your cash, then politely apologise and leave?

It's not often I have done this but I had a particularly grumpy response from 357 Riley.

Is it bad etiquette to do this? What do you guys think?

Assandlegs
07-02-2018, 09:54 AM
It's your money. Your choice. I would walk out too.

woods23
07-02-2018, 10:51 AM
Not sure is the same guy his short nd skinny....That reception guy is an asshole there .
I nearly knock him out when he stand by the door to block me from walking out.....his very aggressive.

alrobdutch
07-02-2018, 11:11 AM
Not sure is the same guy his short nd skinny....That reception guy is an asshole there .
I nearly knock him out when he stand by the door to block me from walking out.....his very aggressive.

It was an older lady but she was pretty pushy and really rude about me leaving.
The quality wasn't great but since then I did see a stunner outside having a cigarette. Pretty sure she works there based on her attire! That said, due to my previous experience I'm hesitant to go back.

Brothelcreeper
07-02-2018, 05:45 PM
When punting does anyone else walk into a shop and check the lineup, then if nothing is enticing you to part with your cash, then politely apologise and leave?

It's not often I have done this but I had a particularly grumpy response from 357 Riley.

Some shops treat you like shit when you walk and even insult you. Never understood why but I don't go back there.

Eg's being 533 and Bonza Beauties.

They need to remember that we are paying a lot of coin for a punt and if we politely decline that is our prerogative and there will be another punter along shortly so why the fuss ?

I suppose you get to see their real side apart from the smiling receptionist bullshit.

The Speechwriter
07-02-2018, 06:00 PM
533 — they still have monkeys riding unicycles there?

CunningLinguist
07-02-2018, 06:56 PM

Don't apologise, it is not your fault if they have dogs :)
It is the right thing to do to walk if you are not interested, sends them a message to lift their game. You can pick up an old/ fat/ugly chick for free if you want to lower your standards, if you are going to pay you want something you can't pick up for free.
Always be polite though.
Sometimes a mama/papa will grab your arm or try to block your exit, just try pull away or walk around them.

DrSeuss
07-02-2018, 10:07 PM
I often panic looking at the lineup, and make a decision I immediately regret. Mostly I prefer places with websites and photos, where I can make a more measured judgement.

alrobdutch
08-02-2018, 08:45 AM
I often panic looking at the lineup, and make a decision I immediately regret. Mostly I prefer places with websites and photos, where I can make a more measured judgement.

I do the exactly the same. I've made some bad choices and some surprisingly good one!!! Guess that's the punting game though. I also tend to go to places with half decent photos up.

AHLUNGOR
08-02-2018, 09:01 AM

Hardly ever go FS these days and you don’t usually get a line up in a massage shop !

However, going way back to my earlier punting days, there was only one reason why I walked and I had a couple of excuses I often used:

Walking : No busty girls ? Well, that’s usually the only reason , if all fails, tits fucking can’t go too much wrong!

Excuses:

1. Do you have more busty girl ? No more, sorry!

And then if it was a Chinese shop, I would ask: do you have any Japanese or Korean Girls ?

2. If it was a Korean shop, I’ll ask: do you have any Chinese Girls ?

3. If it was an Asian shop and many choices. Do you have any Aussie girl?......... haha

Don’t stay if you weren’t very keen at all .

alrobdutch
08-02-2018, 01:38 PM
Good advice Ahlungor. If there is a busty girl there I probably wouldn't walk actually!

Eclipsefun
08-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Yes. Never let them make you feel as though you owe them anything. There is no fee for entering a shop, you have no obligation to make a purchase. If they try to pressure you make you feel like you have to do something think about how you would feel if a shopkeeper at any other shop treated you that way.

cuteguy
08-02-2018, 03:44 PM
I never have an issue with line ups and where possible request line ups. If you're nervous or unsure just ask the receptionist for his/her recommendation or ask for particular girls to say hi again. Don't ask for the whole line up again just the girls that appealed to you. If the shop wants your business they will do it for you.

BigDipper
08-02-2018, 09:47 PM
I generally punt earlier in the day... rarely at night time. So if I’m not happy with line-up I usually ask if there are any other girls. They nearly always say that there are more coming or that a girl is coming out soon.

I say: “cool will be back soon. Later today maybe.” Then... I’m outta there!

jason1
09-02-2018, 07:58 PM
I rarely have the problem where I choose a brothel, and I walk out afterwards
choose a shop that has a lot of good choice, and its clear on this site where the good choices are

i had to respond to this thread,
anyone who feels threatened by a middle aged woman when you leave without choosing, you need testicle enlargement surgery

as people say, its your money. just be polite and say 'i will come back after work'
and no one is offended

jzchan
10-02-2018, 06:12 PM

Yes this is bad practice for the shops. Leaves a very bad impression. Happens a lot at Tp64, both 181 and 185 guildford shops, most of the campsie shops, dreamgirls 130 and vixens 271 with the younger female reception. Even David from 501/Warwick farm seems to be getting shitty these days as he doesn't have any slimmer younger girls (below 35) it seems.

Anyway, N5m/42, Midas, Romeo/Juliet, M8 and all the jap massage shops are all very polite still.

ellison
12-02-2018, 09:13 AM
Just go to places you can rely on, and when you know the staff, attitude is not an issue

Mr Bastard
27-05-2018, 06:19 AM
Read in another forum of a similar incident, and the guy was followed down the street by two thugs whom came out of the shop after leaving and an attempted Tazing took place as he got into his car………Great Business Model

Happyman2018
27-05-2018, 07:24 AM
Agree .
Why felt bad of walking out if cant find a suitable girl.
I use 2 scare walk out
But many years of experience n punt nowadays I don't see the right 1 I walk

ro7a7e
27-05-2018, 08:19 AM
Some shops treat you like shit when you walk and even insult you. Never understood why but I don't go back there.

Eg's being 533 and Bonza Beauties.

They need to remember that we are paying a lot of coin for a punt and if we politely decline that is our prerogative and there will be another punter along shortly so why the fuss ?

I suppose you get to see their real side apart from the smiling receptionist bullshit.
Ive never understood 533. Tried the place 4 fucking times and every single time regretted it. It pains me to see how they get away with their bullshit.

bayside
27-05-2018, 08:20 AM
Your concern is first and foremost your limited disposable income.
Just like any service, you are always allowed to decline
If they are charging more than the market will bear, their business success or lackof is their concern never yours.
Occasionally the lineup isnt great because their star ladies are busy

ro7a7e
27-05-2018, 01:11 PM
533 can have some great star that are busy, shame that Angie switch girls to keep customer.
I’m pretty damn sure I’ve been switched before. Saw a review and booked a girl from it. Completely different looks and service from the AR. Just because I hadn’t seen the girl before, doesn’t mean I’m a damn fool. It pisses me off that you go there, and can’t even see what’s on the menu, and have a pick. She just shoves anyone she likes into the room. And because obviously I wasn’t a regular yet, she must’ve just given the girls that aren’t busy to me. Disgrace

woods23
27-05-2018, 02:02 PM
533 can have some great star that are busy, shame that Angie switch girls to keep customer.

359 Riley... Star my ass! Most girls been there long time and reception team try to get jobs to those old fag cos they are boss's friend. Good girls pop up ever now and then but usually gone soon cos shop dont get them enough job. End result you left with the lazy girls and the ones that has been in the shop for years.

At least 359 don't switch john ...switching is a very low act !
U Nd your mate lonely heart makes quite a few bad comments directed 359 !!

Julie I recently saw her shes quite pretty nd the manager was very polite. Pay for standard 30mins $120 city price.
Good passionate sex .
Another girl there name Amy so so looking but great body curves at the right places.

I went there last after I had walked out on Kyoto ,sakura Nd top 127 after showing about 10 to 12 girls juile was the best looking.

thanatos
27-05-2018, 07:25 PM
I only walked out once, at City Rose in Kingsford. I was only shown one lady there whom, unfotunately, wasn't to my liking. The receptionist was very professional so I didn't have trouble leaving.

oxking
27-05-2018, 10:35 PM
I have walked a few times at a few different venues, even venues I have been at before, no issues at all. They were nice about it.

I was offered a discount once, if I were to select any of the girls available, which was very nice of them, but I still didn't feel like it.

ro7a7e
27-05-2018, 11:19 PM
I was offered a discount once, if I were to select any of the girls available, which was very nice of them, but I still didn't feel like it.
Damn. How’s that for staff moral? Lol.
Kinda can’t expect much from those girls either.

oxking
28-05-2018, 12:00 AM
Damn. How’s that for staff moral? Lol.
Kinda can’t expect much from those girls either.

It was just 10 dollars off the price, not a huge discount by any means, but something.

All the girls I wanted to see what they looked like compared to the photos were busy at the time, so I wasn't too interested.

Spydii
31-05-2018, 11:49 PM
These same characters looking couldn't beat a three yr old in a game of Chinese Checkers so when they lose they have it coming.

Punt69
13-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Who is the rude idiot reception @ Vixens 271?

Said I'll come back next time after dud lineup, she goes "come back next time at 3am"

Some others dudes will come for you at that time.

ronni
14-06-2018, 12:12 AM
Who is the rude idiot reception @ Vixens 271?

Has there been any good reviews for this place ? Why did you choose this place over others close by with much more positive ARs?
I heard Vixens has great spacious premises, but the absence of decent reviews suggests service not reliable

cuteguy
18-06-2018, 12:24 AM
Has there been any good reviews for this place ? Why did you choose this place over others close by with much more positive ARs?
I heard Vixens has great spacious premises, but the absence of decent reviews suggests service not reliable

You're right. Haven't seen many reviews for Vixens. Either the boys are keeping the gems to their themselves or the service is poor.:question:

ronni
18-06-2018, 12:32 AM
You're right. Haven't seen many reviews for Vixens. Either the boys are keeping the gems to their themselves or the service is poor.:question:
The feedback I got was service wasnt reliable standard. But does no good reviews speak for itself ?

MrSeven
18-06-2018, 02:23 AM
Not to sound rude but some bros sound a bit like pussys... if a girl doesn't interest you or you purely just want to check out the line up, walk without feeling any kind of remorse or regret. It's your cash, your life. They just as want your money. If they're gonna have a song and dance about it, don't go back. They should respect a no. I got a bad response from stiletto the other night when my mate and I left despite me wanting a girl. But the night was about him!

ro7a7e
18-06-2018, 03:02 AM
Wow really? At stilletos. I’ve walked a few times from there, a few years ago. Didn’t have a problem at all.

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Not to sound rude but some bros sound a bit like pussys... if a girl doesn't interest you or you purely just want to check out the line up, walk without feeling any kind of remorse or regret. It's your cash, your life. They just as want your money. If they're gonna have a song and dance about it, don't go back. They should respect a no. I got a bad response from stiletto the other night when my mate and I left despite me wanting a girl. But the night was about him!

That’s why Golden Apple charge you a $5 entry fee before showing you a line up, if you stay, it’s deducted from your session, if you walk, well, it’s the money for showing you the girls !

ronni
18-06-2018, 10:35 AM
That’s why Golden Apple charge you a $5 entry fee before showing you a line up, if you stay, it’s deducted from your session, if you walk, well, it’s the money for showing you the girls !

If any other shops start trying this fee,
I would walk for sure

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2018, 12:24 PM
If any other shops start trying this fee,
I would walk for sure

You can’t blame them considering they are located in the Cross! How many half drunk dickheads who had no intention to punt would have come through the door just to look see on a Fri/Sat night if it was free for all ?

ronni
18-06-2018, 12:31 PM
You can’t blame them considering they are located in the Cross! How many half drunk dickheads who had no intention to punt would have come through the door just to look see on a Fri/Sat night if it was free for all ?

Yes. Although after the lock out laws came in, does anyone visit the Cross?

FoxIsMe
18-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Hardly ever go FS these days and you don’t usually get a line up in a massage shop !

However, going way back to my earlier punting days, there was only one reason why I walked and I had a couple of excuses I often used:

Walking : No busty girls ? Well, that’s usually the only reason , if all fails, tits fucking can’t go too much wrong!

Excuses:

And then if it was a Chinese shop, I would ask: do you have any Japanese or Korean Girls ?

3. If it was an Asian shop and many choices. Do you have any Aussie girl?......... haha

They are very good

ronni
18-06-2018, 02:50 PM
Excuses:

Funny. Good suggestions

Shirakara
18-06-2018, 04:17 PM
First time poster here. Did that at 244 the other night and the mamasan/receptionist is very cool and have no problem. Forgot they do massage/happy ending as well and would have gone for RnT if I remembered. The mamasan/receptionist is way hotter than the ladies......

choley
18-06-2018, 08:29 PM
I've never had a bad experience when I left the shop without punting. They always are polite and smile when I say I'll try somewhere else. And, I don't think it is a bad etiquette.

exstar
19-06-2018, 01:25 AM
In my early days I was apprehensive about walking - nowadays I’ve got the confidence to walk out when I don’t see anything I like. And yes I do get the negative reactions from the papa/mamasan sometimes as they utter things in their native language, but it vindicates my decision and makes me feel better walking out. My goto excuse is that I’m going to get some food first and I’ll come back.

woods23
19-06-2018, 01:44 AM
Seriously if u making excuses it will only make the situation worst.
They already know u r not going to coming back !!!
Be honest just say the girls is not your cup of tea.
It's that simple really.

bodby
04-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Lineups have limits if the women dont speak English. Wouldnt it be nice if the women saw you with their portfolio, which was a folder containing all the past reviews and services provided. The woman who provides the most services including dfk were shown first

TwiceAweek
06-07-2018, 06:41 PM
I used to feel bad for walking. That lasted for about the first 3 times. Now I just tell mamasan that im not into the line up but I'd be happy to come back when the roster changes.

If they get salty over it, well thats on them. I walk out excited on a mission to go find new stock.

pay per pus subscriber

TwiceAweek
06-07-2018, 06:43 PM
Just wondering why there aren't any lineups at more massage joints though. Its not like its gonna cost the shop more money right?

pay per pus subscriber

Brothelcreeper
06-07-2018, 09:17 PM
Best line up I have seen in 20 years.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?79243-67-Villawood-young-girl-knocking-shop-on-steroids-I-was-a-kid-in-a-candy-shop-Busty-young-Angela

Brothelcreeper
06-07-2018, 09:17 PM
I've never had a bad experience when I left the shop without punting. They always are polite and smile when I say I'll try somewhere else. And, I don't think it is a bad etiquette.

Ha ha ha, you've obviously never walked at 533 then

deep_explorer
08-07-2018, 09:25 PM
I always wanted to walk out when the line up is not good or if I cannot get a connect with anyone in the line up. However, most of the times, I end up picking one as I am already in the mood. In most such occasions, I have regretted the decision as well. Wish I learn from my own mistakes...

Bird232
08-07-2018, 10:15 PM
I always wanted to walk out when the line up is not good or if I cannot get a connect with anyone in the line up. However, most of the times, I end up picking one as I am already in the mood. In most such occasions, I have regretted the decision as well. Wish I learn from my own mistakes...

Trust your vibes, if something feels off better to walk and find another one (or try another time) than waste your time on a sub-par experience. Nothing worse than the regret afterwards.

Philip
08-07-2018, 10:44 PM
ask to see more girls if u dont mind waiting. Some shops will let you if theyre not too busy

Melbpunter69
09-07-2018, 04:49 PM
If I ever go to a shop where they have a policy of the next girl waiting gets the next customer and I don't like that particular girl I always ask to see the other girls then make my decision. If none of them take my fancy then I politely say sorry I don't want to see any of these girls thanks and I up and leave. I would have nothing against the girl it would be just the fact that they were not to my personal liking or taste.

sambr
10-07-2018, 07:56 PM
Melbpunter has good advice, its your money and you are in charge of how you spend it. The WL is there to take your money, she rarely will ask you did you have a good time at the end. So choose what you want

deep_explorer
11-07-2018, 08:14 AM
If I ever go to a shop where they have a policy of the next girl waiting gets the next customer and I don't like that particular girl I always ask to see the other girls then make my decision. If none of them take my fancy then I politely say sorry I don't want to see any of these girls thanks and I up and leave. I would have nothing against the girl it would be just the fact that they were not to my personal liking or taste.

I have never seen a shop that has such a policy. Of course they promote some girls who has less customers, but never seen that as a rule. definitely won't go by that rule. Customer should have the right to choose.

Sentinel54
11-07-2018, 08:37 AM
I've never walked, or seen a lineup (not a FS guy). But I do call ahead to check who is available and go off pictures on the website/WeChat as reference.

Eclipsefun
11-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Only time I have walked is at Juliet's Burwood. The hot receptionist chick took me to the waiting room and after a few minutes brought 4 or 5 girls in that simply radiated KPS. Some were very attractive but looked bored and angry and seeing as sauna massages are more expensive than run of the mill shops I decided it was just not worth the gamble, maybe it was just resting bitch face and they would have brightened up in the room once things got rolling but honestly walking out felt like I was doing not just myself a favor but the girls who clearly wanted to be anywhere else.

Weapon
11-07-2018, 04:29 PM
Me and my mate got abused for not choosing to stay at Chatswood la petite aroma back in the day. The owner lady told us to to fuck off you ugly cunts. Never ever went back there.

Sudden_Clarity_Steven
11-07-2018, 04:35 PM
I remember once, i rocked up to 379 Riley St, with a mate, and literally I we were shown about 30 - 40 girls all at once

Too many to remember or choose, we walked and the the manager got the shits bad.
How can you not choose with that my choice?
Well, with that many its hard to remember anyone, also it was abit intimidating, and thirdly, having that much women shown, you lose interest because you think there are plenty fish in the ocean call surry hills

Joined today. this is fun.

Dak2000
11-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Never really minded missing the line up at rnt shops and also don’t mind taking next available at places like Pure Massage when heading out for FS. Actually I remember when I had started out I went finally to somewhere that did the individual introductions that after the first girl I simply got up and followed her... back to the WLs common room not realising what was happening!

However I’m an infrequent punter and am decided that it will happen regardless. Line ups of bored looking girls or a stream of girls I can’t remember or decide what I’m looking for only confuses the situation and creates an expectation on the session I’d rather do without.

sambr
11-07-2018, 07:12 PM
Lol the turn system. You dont have to do turns if you know what your doing

sambr
12-07-2018, 05:27 PM
I have had a lineup before at 5 Marrickville, but you cant expect a lineup at busy periods. You are the customer so you always ask for what you want. If the brothel cant do that then just come back when its less busy.
The main rule is not to pay anything until you have seen the lady first and are happy with her. Its your money

deep_explorer
12-07-2018, 09:21 PM
I have had a lineup before at 5 Marrickville, but you cant expect a lineup at busy periods. You are the customer so you always ask for what you want. If the brothel cant do that then just come back when its less busy.
The main rule is not to pay anything until you have seen the lady first and are happy with her. Its your money

I fully agree. Some times they will have 'reserve' that they won't pull out until they know that you won't stay. May be their way to push some un-moving stock.