PDA

View Full Version : First timer poster - Mixed Experience

PrimeraVez
07-02-2018, 11:16 AM
Was walking along Pitt St when I stumbled across this place - walked up the stairs and in - the receptionist just said "you see this girl" after I paid and in I went. The girl was attractive, barely spoke any English, from Taiwain, I can't recall her name. I paid for 30 mins but had some spare cash, but not a lot, in my wallet. The massage starts, and the massage was hit and miss... sometimes was very good, other times was just light touching. Anyway this went on for quite a while, then she asked me what I was after... si I said a HJ ... she said thats $100 extra... I was a bit taken aback, said I only had $40 with me (which was true). She asked if I wanted any additional services, I said no, so she accepted that. But she didn't take off her dress, I asked and she said thats an extra $10. I literally had no more cash with me and by then felt a bit off about the whole thing.

Maybe this is the usual? Not sure as it was lterally my first time ... appreciate the venue and the staff have to make money but the experience left me feeling a bit off. She did evtually (right at the end) take off her dress which helped things along.