PDA

View Full Version : Tori BKK 101 PREMIER MASSAGE

mr.rager
07-02-2018, 08:08 PM
This might be late but oh well, here my review for 101 premier.

A spot that I enjoy on my travels to Thailand, had sampled many of the girls there but decided to do a review for this place since there service has been impeccable.

So it was roughly around the 26/11/2017 was when I visited this establishment and the usual line up was spectacular, I picked Tori out of the line up as she had all the features and most punters wanted large breast and a bubble butt. She had milky white skin as well.

I paid 2600 baht for 90 minutes, they have a variety of packages for different massages I went for the Thai oil massage package.

So after I paid, I had to take my shoes off and change into slippers and was led upstairs into a room, the room had a large Jacuzzi style tub and it was in good condition and air conditioned as well.

afterwards we got undressed and into the tub, she gave me a massage in the tub basically a nuru style massage in the tub using her breast and pussy to slide up and down around my body, than she proceeded to a hand-job followed by a blowjob. afterwards we cleaned ourselves of and dried off and jumped into bed.

she proceeded with another massage same style as in the bath and then followed by another blow job and we proceeded to the sex stage.

she got on top first and rode me out like there was no tomorrow then we switched into missionary and doggy style.

afterwards we proceeded to 69 position and after a while I finished it off.

Than we proceeded to another massage and another round than shower finished off.

all in all for that price it was worthwhile and I would recommend anyone that goes to BKK to visit this place below is a link with pictures.

http://www.101premiermassage.com/en/masseuses/tori/

ozmreeee
27-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Great review tks ... will seek the place out when I’m next in Bkk

Massaddict
17-06-2018, 09:35 PM
In Bangkok Dream Heaven massage in Sukhumvit Soi 33 is excellent. Google it and you will find their website. Full service massage with very pretty girls.

Highnoon
06-07-2018, 03:08 AM
I'm in Bangkok and will follow the suggestions. This forum helps to find the right place fast.

Massaddict
06-07-2018, 10:01 AM
I'm in Bangkok and will follow the suggestions. This forum helps to find the right place fast.

Go to the Pat Pong night markets in Silom. Opposite the Silom Shopping Centre. Enough there to keep you busy for a few weeks. Also Nana area at night is excellent without having to go to the crowed Soi Cowboy. Just walk down the streets and you will get plenty of offers.

hiduba
26-07-2018, 12:51 PM
This might be late but oh well, here my review for 101 premier.

A spot that I enjoy on my travels to Thailand, had sampled many of the girls there but decided to do a review for this place since there service has been impeccable.

So it was roughly around the 26/11/2017 was when I visited this establishment and the usual line up was spectacular, I picked Tori out of the line up as she had all the features and most punters wanted large breast and a bubble butt. She had milky white skin as well.

I paid 2600 baht for 90 minutes, they have a variety of packages for different massages I went for the Thai oil massage package.

So after I paid, I had to take my shoes off and change into slippers and was led upstairs into a room, the room had a large Jacuzzi style tub and it was in good condition and air conditioned as well.

afterwards we got undressed and into the tub, she gave me a massage in the tub basically a nuru style massage in the tub using her breast and pussy to slide up and down around my body, than she proceeded to a hand-job followed by a blowjob. afterwards we cleaned ourselves of and dried off and jumped into bed.

she proceeded with another massage same style as in the bath and then followed by another blow job and we proceeded to the sex stage.

she got on top first and rode me out like there was no tomorrow then we switched into missionary and doggy style.

afterwards we proceeded to 69 position and after a while I finished it off.

Than we proceeded to another massage and another round than shower finished off.

all in all for that price it was worthwhile and I would recommend anyone that goes to BKK to visit this place below is a link with pictures.

http://www.101premiermassage.com/en/masseuses/tori/

Seems like worth a try to anyone visiting bkk