PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Silverfox

alrobdutch
09-02-2018, 01:00 PM
I used to frequent silverfox a lot a few years ago. Favourite girl was Gigi.
They used to post and advertise consistently. Then stopped for about a year. Now they seem to be back again.

What happened? Did they change ownership?

I have a couple of their MLs on my list to visit but the roster hasn't lined up yet. Anyone been recently?
I'll put in an AR when I go visit.

DrSeuss
07-03-2018, 12:41 AM
I went there just now, for the first time in years. It's clearly not the place it used to be.
For starters, you no longer pay for extras in the up-front, all-you-can-eat payment. It's now a $70/$50 split like most everywhere else in this class.
And it lacks the integrity of the previous incarnation. I booked a girl from the website, let's call her Girl A, and when I arrived they gave me a girl with a different name, Girl B. When I said, no, I'm waiting for Girl A, they sent in Girl C who looked nothing like Girl A but who insisted she was in fact Girl A.
I guess you would call that a double bait-and-switch. Or perhaps a bait-and-double-switch. A shell game.
In summary, alrobdutch, don't bother. There are places that are $5 cheaper and five times more honest.

07-03-2018, 08:13 AM
yep this place is not the same anymore

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2018, 08:33 AM
I went there just now, for the first time in years. It's clearly not the place it used to be.
For starters, you no longer pay for extras in the up-front, all-you-can-eat payment. It's now a $70/$50 split like most everywhere else in this class.
And it lacks the integrity of the previous incarnation. I booked a girl from the website, let's call her Girl A, and when I arrived they gave me a girl with a different name, Girl B. When I said, no, I'm waiting for Girl A, they sent in Girl C who looked nothing like Girl A but who insisted she was in fact Girl A.
I guess you would call that a double bait-and-switch. Or perhaps a bait-and-double-switch. A shell game.
In summary, alrobdutch, don't bother. There are places that are $5 cheaper and five times more honest.

Hey Doc,

Just saw your avatar photo , looks like we have similar taste in ladies , have you seen anyone with those big natural talents lately??

Please share ! Or you are still searching....... haha

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2018, 08:37 AM
yep this place is not the same anymore

Well, when Foxy was running it, I would be very happy to take anyone there provided that I could see the sexy mamasan before and after ....... haha

But then of course, they also gave me Lisa, Mia, Amanda, Vicky and Gigi !! All creme de la creme !!

DrSeuss
08-03-2018, 02:46 PM
Hey Doc,

Just saw your avatar photo , looks like we have similar taste in ladies , have you seen anyone with those big natural talents lately??

Please share ! Or you are still searching....... haha

Mostly the same as you. Miko would be my current favourite. Keen to try the new Selena at Bella and the new Sunny at Lotus.