PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Erotica12 at 12 norfolk rd have returned.

Ryuuji
11-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Looks like they are back at 12 norfolk road. They are upstairs now. Same prices and same great services as before. Just stumbled across them when I saw rose go upstairs. She tells me to call and make a booking next time as they are separate from downstairs.

ellison
12-02-2018, 11:04 PM
Also used to have a doubles special

rcha086
13-02-2018, 01:59 AM
Went here once before, think it was half a year ago. Don't remember if it was upstairs or downstairs, but noticed the receptionist was Thai and so was the girl I saw. Is this place predominantly Thai girls?

S2WOMEN
13-02-2018, 11:51 AM
I actually got a friend request on wechat from them last night...

Guess they're going out of their way to attract customers

Ryuuji
13-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Yes. It is predominantly Thai girls. Some are mix like Jessie who is half Japanese, half Thai. I think Maya as well.
Yes. They use to be downstairs, they went off the grid for a while but have come back and are upstairs now.
Love the girls there, always cheerful and great service.

Brothelcreeper
13-02-2018, 09:46 PM
They are pricing themselves too high. Up to $230 FS with comments like bbbj extra $50 etc

Every girl is advertised as cbj

Most shops around here will do all that for $150 hr

ellison
13-02-2018, 10:38 PM
Possibly the high prices are warranted with the new business, lets wait for the reviews to roll in

S2WOMEN
14-02-2018, 10:03 AM
Where are they advertising themselves?

rcha086
14-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Wow, $230/hr with an extra $50 for BBBJ? That's heading towards Ginza and other high-level Asian shop prices now. From memory, my only experience with the place was with a girl that was well-reviewed but unfortunately, even for the price back then, the service was sub-par. If it was any cheaper, then sure, I'd come back regularly to try different girls due to the convenience and my preference for Thais, but for $280 (I much prefer BBBJ and doing 1 hour sessions), I'd rather head to Ginza for a guaranteed good punt. Nevertheless, would like to see new reviews of this place come up soon.

ellison
14-02-2018, 05:40 PM
They put prices up which is understandable

rcha086
14-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Can understand that, but at the same time, a lower price point will draw more customers in too. As convenient it is for me and as much as I love Thais, I don't think I'll be visiting this place unless the price lowers a little, or if there's some really good reviews coming up.

ellison
19-02-2018, 09:52 AM
Thats right Rcha. Reading on here it seems there are a few levels of shop. Where things go wrong is when an average shop starts charging the same fees as the higher level ones.

Thats fine, but if the good punt to bad punt ratio is too low, the market will quickly sort things out

Ryuuji
23-02-2018, 06:26 AM
Went there recently and saw rose again. She is fantastic as always. I love this local shop.
Here is my review when i saw her when they were downstairs and another review.
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?64698-Rose-%96-Thai-Goddess-of-love-and-affection&highlight=greenacre
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?67407-Rose-Diamond-for-a-reason&highlight=greenacre

They are working as private but their prices are the same as before. Rose is more expensive because she is Diamond service and she tells me she use to work at ginza and 5 star. @230 / hr (Bbbj included), she is more than worth it. When you see her, you will know why she is at this price point. At the moment, it looks like she has a special price.

Almost all the other girls are standard price @ $160/hr and provide great girlfriend experiences.
I have seen Hana as well and she tells me Rose helps show the girls how to give a great experience.

trevor
23-02-2018, 05:45 PM
What does the $160 cover ? BBBJ/DFK/DATY?