PDA

View Full Version : Question Parramatta Shops

Cannonball
12-02-2018, 11:16 AM
Arriving in Parramatta today. There for a couple of nights.

Anywhere decent to check out? Either massage or FS shops.

Prefer non Asian at the minute. Going through a spell where I want conversation and rapport.

AHLUNGOR
12-02-2018, 11:53 AM
25 Wentworth St right next to the train station . Midnight delight !

asiafever
12-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Went to the shop on Hunter st many moons ago and it was ok.
For massage apparently there's a shop on the North Parra side with some caucs but haven't been.

cuteguy
12-02-2018, 01:16 PM
25 Wentworth St right next to the train station . Midnight delight !

Is this the 5 star brothel in Clyde or Granville that has girls providing all types of services eg fantasy, BDSM and anal?

chemistry84
12-02-2018, 05:39 PM
I'm in this area often trying to find new 'hoes' and to be honest most of the shops are pretty much Asian. As one suggested earlier the best one would be Midnight Delight near the station which has non-asian girls work.

Is this the 5 star brothel in Clyde or Granville that has girls providing all types of services eg fantasy, BDSM and anal?

I don't think so, the ones in Granville/Clyde are more of the budget shops, at best they are 3-4(really pushing it) stars. Although I am not aware of any shops in the area providing anything like this, Midnight from my understanding is slightly upscale.

Midnight Delight is in Parramatta as well not Granville/Clyde.

AHLUNGOR
12-02-2018, 05:39 PM

No, it’s a Caucasian shop and right next to the Parramatta station . Got a council car park behind it too.

asiafever
12-02-2018, 07:13 PM
The Clyde cauc shop you refer to is down off Parra rd towards Auburn. Forget the name. Midnight Delight is RIGHT next to Parra station and library.