PDA

View Full Version : Question DD on her!

alrobdutch
12-02-2018, 11:30 AM
So I've been on the receiving end of a few DDs myself. Its ok, not really my things but ok for something different sometimes.

Have you guys ever DDed the girl? Apparently some girls love it and go crazy for it. Any stories to back this up?
I have never wanted to attempt it. Never been close to being tempted.

JAV_Fan69
12-02-2018, 12:29 PM
I treat DATY like Samuel L Jackson in True Romance: I eat everything*.

https://youtu.be/7ZPFX3ArZD8

*As long as her hygiene is on point

Peter69
12-02-2018, 01:24 PM
I love to do it & when the opp arises I eat their pussy & ass! & yes last one which was an ML fucken loved it, it’s a fucken turn on I reckon but only when the chick has a great ass, mind you I’ve only done it to 2 ML’s & 3 Ginza girls. Fuck!! Wish I could go back again!! None for me anytime soon though

papi
12-02-2018, 03:01 PM
I remember one ML when laying down the ground rules after cleaning my hands with sanitiser, “you can touch, but not inside. You can put it in my ass. I like finger in my ass”.

JAV_Fan69
12-02-2018, 04:06 PM
ML's like you to fiddle with their ass and not their pussy because:

A) They don't want our dirty dick-beaters poking around inside their vagina risking infections and cuts from fingernails

B) ML's don't shower half as much, if at all, compared to a WL

C) My source is Rose who is ex QVB and "loved" ass play

TLDR: Don't believe the hype if it's a ML, that passionate pooper play is her saving the pristine streets of her vag and keeping you in the sewer.

On the flipside, you could eat spaghetti out of a Ginza girls butt and old mate E-coli wouldn't even get a look in. That's some safe rimming at that shop right there, and I don't even punt there anymore.

Assandlegs
12-02-2018, 04:55 PM
I try it on all the girls.. have to be in 69 and build them up to it... majority seem to enjoy it

woods23
12-02-2018, 05:13 PM
If you keep playing( use finger lol) with it they might let you anal her ..might get lucky some time :grimace:

AHLUNGOR
12-02-2018, 05:35 PM
I love to do it & when the opp arises I eat their pussy & ass! & yes last one which was an ML fucken loved it, it’s a fucken turn on I reckon but only when the chick has a great ass, mind you I’ve only done it to 2 ML’s & 3 Ginza girls. Fuck!! Wish I could go back again!! None for me anytime soon though

I can understand if it was a FS shop and you get to wash everything before you eat, just like the 5 Star girls used to wash me really good in all the places their tongue and mouth were going to visit right after .

But in a massage shop with no shower ?

Really ? You did it ! Seriously ?

JAV_Fan69
12-02-2018, 05:44 PM
^ This guy's post X 1000.

If it's a ML, then she's probably having a laugh about if afterwards in the tea room.

That being said, a hot ML dangles anything in front of me other than a pecker and I'm probably gonna try and lick it. I remember Iris ex QVB offered it and I ate the booty like it was my duty and ate the pussy like I was mining for gold.

AHLUNGOR
12-02-2018, 06:04 PM
^ This guy's post X 1000.

If it's a ML, then she's probably having a laugh about if afterwards in the tea room.

That being said, a hot ML dangles anything in front of me other than a pecker and I'm probably gonna try and lick it. I remember Iris ex QVB offered it and I ate the booty like it was my duty and ate the pussy like I was mining for gold.

Haha, Iris Baby , one of my all times favourite! Now you are talking !

But Iris or not, if I was not her first customer of the day I won’t even suck on her tits ! That’s just me........ lol

Only saw her once at 227 where we had a quick shower together. Boy oh boy, did I not have a feast on her body that time !

JAV_Fan69
12-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Haha, Iris Baby , one of my all times favourite! Now you are talking !

Only saw her once at 227 where we had a quick shower together. Boy oh boy, did I not have a feast on her body that time !

Dear lord, Iris in the shower.....

I can't even compute how good that would be.

Peter69
12-02-2018, 06:53 PM
I can understand if it was a FS shop and you get to wash everything before you eat, just like the 5 Star girls used to wash me really good in all the places their tongue and mouth were going to visit right after .

But in a massage shop with no shower ?

Really ? You did it ! Seriously ?

Yep seriously! As hard & horrible for you to imagine buddy but yep went in like a kid with his favourite ice cream & yes she was an ML & yes we thoroughly showered together before anything. I also ate the pussy which in turn leads to the rest. I’m not that much of a sick cunt to go in head first without knowing what I’m diving into bro.

holi_day
13-02-2018, 11:17 AM
If the WL DFK me and arrouse me, I most of the times will DATY and DD her back.

S2WOMEN
13-02-2018, 11:46 AM
Guess it depends on the girls

Some were really into it, some disliked it haha

gotta make sure shes clean !!!

alrobdutch
13-02-2018, 01:44 PM
Wow some insightful comments here guys. If I was to try it would for sure have to be immediately after a shower and a good scrub!
Not sure about an ML who hasn't had a shower.

alrobdutch
13-02-2018, 01:45 PM
On the flip side, anyone had the girl say she didn't like it? Either by refusing the DD in the first place or feedback after the experience.

Jtee80
13-02-2018, 02:16 PM
On the flip side, anyone had the girl say she didn't like it? Either by refusing the DD in the first place or feedback after the experience.

My regular WL that I have been seeing a number of years enjoyed me drilling her ass with my tongue the first couple sessions but has more recently moved away from my gestures to repeat it. She told me she enjoyed it at first I now realise but prob not all the time though, fair enough. ESP after having to service 5-8 customers beforehand...
I am thinking of handing her a pineapple or two at the beginning of next session and see if that makes her more receptive to more DD.

JAV_Fan69
13-02-2018, 02:56 PM
My regular WL that I have been seeing a number of years enjoyed me drilling her ass with my tongue the first couple sessions but has more recently moved away from my gestures to repeat it. She told me she enjoyed it at first I now realise but prob not all the time though, fair enough. ESP after having to service 5-8 customers beforehand...
I am thinking of handing her a pineapple or two at the beginning of next session and see if that makes her more receptive to more DD.

If you've gotta tip her to get her to pretend to like it though, doesn't that kind of take away from the act?

Although I guess that's punting in general.....

woods23
13-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Wait !!! You paying to DD her ??

Jtee80
13-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Wait !!! You paying to DD her ??

Amongst other things

yug
13-02-2018, 09:23 PM

Can I ask which 3 Ginza girls?...I mean only if they are still working.
You can PM me if you are willing to give that info.

alrobdutch
13-02-2018, 09:56 PM
Can I ask which 3 Ginza girls?...I mean only if they are still working.
You can PM me if you are willing to give that info.

Good question. I would also like to know

xboyx
20-02-2018, 11:54 PM
Good question. I would also like to know

dudes, if your DATY skills is good, you're willing to give and turn the girl on, all girls will open their ass for you to lick! How do I know? Well, you know why!

Assandlegs
21-02-2018, 12:49 AM
dudes, if your DATY skills is good, you're willing to give and turn the girl on, all girls will open their ass for you to lick! How do I know? Well, you know why!

This is truth... I do it with almost EVERY girl !!! xboyx is letting the secret out, but if you can DATY a girl until she almost cums... DD is ALWAYS on the menu !!!

justinfox
21-02-2018, 06:51 AM
But what if she farts on my face ?!?!:surprise:

Peter69
21-02-2018, 07:17 AM
This is truth... I do it with almost EVERY girl !!! xboyx is letting the secret out, but if you can DATY a girl until she almost cums... DD is ALWAYS on the menu !!!
100% correct!! as I said my last weeks little ML rocket came hard during DATY & this included licking that hot ass & believe me it’s fucken insanely hot. She went nuts which led to the offer of FS next time so sometimes it pays off!!

GoldfishMan
21-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Oh yeah, I do it all the time. It's a natural thing to do because I love girls with long legs and small cute butts. Having that combo in your face, you gotta go down on it!!
What I find really turns them on is DATY when they're in doggy position, with their ass way up in the air. I just stick my tongue out and go for her clit from the back, they go crazy from that! Then I just slobber on to their arse hole. Their reaction and the thought that I've got my face in their most private part is such a turn on!!

RNT4LIFE
21-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Yes I do it with my regular ML. And that's why I always be her 1st customer of the day plus using wet wipes before going to town.

xboyx
21-02-2018, 01:06 PM
sounds like there are plenty of DD experts in this forum :))
it's no secret anymore, maybe we shouldn't have said it out loud. now every guy in this forum who read this would go out and practice the art of licking :shout:

21-02-2018, 03:34 PM
Try to DD last week one of the girl in nirvana lucky I finger her arse first what a lucky escape men if didn't do that i be licking some 💩 yuck i think i will never try that again.

RNT4LIFE
21-02-2018, 04:03 PM
Try to DD last week one of the girl in nirvana lucky I finger her arse first what a lucky escape men if didn't do that i be licking some 💩 yuck i think i will never try that again.
Haha ouch. You got to make sure it's clean 1st, like during DATY...

michaele
22-02-2018, 01:02 PM
i do it to all the girls i put them on all fours then i lick from top to bottom then bottom to top they never say no!!!!!!!!!!!
they love it!!!!!!!!

CunningLinguist
22-02-2018, 07:34 PM
i do it to all the girls i put them on all fours then i lick from top to bottom then bottom to top they never say no!!!!!!!!!!!
they love it!!!!!!!!

Best not to lick arse juice into pussy, always go from pussy to arse, then rinse.

yug
22-02-2018, 08:42 PM
To Summarize:

1) DATY till they cum and then lick her bum
2) Smell it before you lick it
3) Wet wipes for waste pipes
4) Girl in DOGGY, loves her DATY
5) Pussy to ass, rinse and repeat.

doyouseewhatisee
23-02-2018, 08:22 PM
i love dd like the OP , hence i always try and be the frist one in the shop .

woods23
23-02-2018, 09:18 PM
i love dd like the OP , hence i always try and be the frist one in the shop .

Even if you are her first make no different if she didn't shower right before session. Daty nd DD is two different thing. Plus u can licked clean for the next guy haha.

I much prefered using my finger ;)

Talk about 5 star serivces!!!

cuteguy
26-02-2018, 04:46 PM
I saw a WL on Thursday night, and let me tell you boys, I DD'd the shit out of her......

Wait......

How did she return the favour to you?

xboyx
27-02-2018, 12:38 AM
I saw a WL on Thursday night, and let me tell you boys, I DD'd the shit out of her......

Wait......

just put the shit back into her hole and continue DD... no problemo

Jtee80
27-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Just got back from my favourite WL. Let’s just say for around the first 10mins she was on all fours with my tongue licking and drilling her purple rose simultaneously strumming her clit with my reached around right hand. Having taken the cues from some on this forum, a tip my last 2 visits has turned things around somewhat. An enjoyable session was had for all and sundry.

holi_day
05-03-2018, 12:58 PM
After reading this thread, I somehow fantasize a scene that I bare back a nice women in her ass and cum a full load inside, then DD her after to suck the shit load of my cum from her asshole, and swallow it......

CunningLinguist
05-03-2018, 11:14 PM
After reading this thread, I somehow fantasize a scene that I bare back a nice women in her ass and cum a full load inside, then DD her after to suck the shit load of my cum from her asshole, and swallow it......

aka. felching .

xboyx
05-03-2018, 11:45 PM

sounds like a horror story dude

Fisher
06-03-2018, 07:02 AM
sounds like a horror story dude

Or brothelcreeper's perfect punt.