PDA

View Full Version : General talk Who needs therpy when you have girls like this..

asiafever
12-02-2018, 12:12 PM
I've not been myself recently. I am usually a happy-go-lucky individual, but lately I've had more of a 'happy-go fuck yourself' air about me. See, at the start of the year I had a bizarre little turn of, well, let's call it poor health, that has resulted in me being placed on an exclusion diet, where I will slowly reintroduce certain foods to see if we can isolate an issue. Not an allergy per se, but rather an inflammation problem. So for 4 weeks there is to be no alcohol, no coffee, no fried foods, no dairy, no bread, minimal red meat, no oily meat, no spicy food, no ice cold (or frozen) food or drink. In essence I am on a diet that is banned under the Geneva convention, and I currently have all the easy-going charm of a wounded prisoner with a switchblade. One person close to me commented I am usually like Humphrey Bear (those who remember the song, "What a jolly old fellow is Humphrey, Humphrey the fun-loving bear") but I am currently more like his evil twin, Hubert, Hubert the satan-worshiping cunt bear... Thanks Nan...

Anyhow, I decided to make the weekly pilgrimage to see my fav ML. She only works Mondays. I didn't much feel like it, but knew that it was my only chance to see her this week, and I would no doubt regret it at 7.31pm tonight when the shop closed, and so for the next week I would be even more surly. Glad I did. As an aside, this girl has done what few others have managed to, in between weekly visits I don't bother punting at all. I even felt guilty for my little indiscretions over summer when I couldn't see her for a few months and so had a few liaisons around town... I digress..

Now before anyone starts rubbing their hands, or other parts, with glee about an AR, there's a reason I posted it here. It's not an AR. See, I have made a deal. What happens between us, stays between us. She doesn't want every guy waltzing in expecting the service I get, and the shop owner doesn't want the heat that would come with that either. Our sessions are sort of mutually beneficial, though ultimately swayed in my favour. Not today. Today I kind of feel like I should have got the tip, but in a good way. In short, the session was so hot that when it was over there was a little curious crowd of unoccupied ml's outside the door of the room as I went to take a shower. That's not the point though, it was the time in between the end and the shower. We just lay there, kissing, tickling, stroking each others hair. Now this girl is not the vulnerable type, she is a strong, independent girl, she doesn't say a lot, she gives the aura of someone who has no fucks left to give, kind of like a cat. She moves elegantly, but pat her the wrong way and she will scratch your face off. Anyway, for the briefest of moments her guard lowered, just a fraction, and she snuggled in to my chest and got comfortable. "I love Mondays" she said, looking up at me with a hint of a smile. (She's not a big smiler, but to get one on her face is like winning lotto). Icy wall around my heart melted a little at that..

I bounced out, in to the car and off down the road, with a smile all over my face. Spending time with a girl like that, well, it's good for the soul... Now to wait another week...

ellison
12-02-2018, 12:20 PM
Hope your health is ok and nice you were cheered up

AHLUNGOR
12-02-2018, 12:58 PM
Glad to hear that you have your fix!

Not sharing, no worries, every punter deserved or probably should have kept his own little hidden gem where he won’t share. I’ll do the same .

Until next Monday right?

Cheers

hotnite
12-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Whooo finally !!

This is exactly what I’m talking about people !!

An AR that ignores mundane details like the girl’s name and shop and gives readers something to fantasise about, letting them bask in your awesomeness and perhaps even inspire them to go out and find their own special ML’s.

And once they do, they shall be able to share their own amazing experience here as well, and hopefully remembered to not burden the girl and the shop.

Bravo my man !!

cmk76
12-02-2018, 09:50 PM
Good to read from you again, asiafever. I think the diet will be hell for you in the beginning... But it will be better for you in the long run... Cutting out foods that you do not really need... And eating fresh, organic produce that your body deserves... Best of health...

Cheers,
Cmk