PDA

View Full Version : Big wife, little wife

jellyshots
14-02-2013, 08:17 AM
I've heard whispers of this but have not yet experienced it. Seems like a concept that is similar to having a paid mistress.

I'm assuming that the big
wives no nothing about the little wives but do the little wives generally know about the big wives? Are the little wives exclusive or do they have more than one "husband"?

Max Impact
14-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Little Wife knows about Big Wife, Big Wife doesn't know about Little Wife. Can be more than one Little Wife. Little Wives dont know about other Little Wives. Little Wife not allowed to see other men.

They are the rules.

jellyshots
14-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Little Wife knows about Big Wife, Big Wife doesn't know about Little Wife. Can be more than one Little Wife. Little Wives dont know about other Little Wives. Little Wife not allowed to see other men.

They are the rules.

Can you have many little wives then and no big wife? Lol...

PhoBot
14-02-2013, 09:40 AM
When I lived in Viet, lots of viet guys had this going on. They also used to call one 'rice' and the other 'noodles'.

medragon
14-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Sounds like trouble to me..

Littlewonder
14-02-2013, 10:35 AM
When I lived in Viet, lots of viet guys had this going on. They also used to call one 'rice' and the other 'noodles'.

You mean I have to tell wife no 2 she is now Noodles! or is no 1 Noodles and no 2 Rice.

Trouble with no 2 is she sees lots of men, only a job she tells me.

Max Impact
14-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Sounds like trouble to me..

Especially when they all need servicing on the same day.

medragon
14-02-2013, 10:53 AM
Reminds me of the joke:

A Jewish husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big open mouthed kiss, then says she'll see him later and walks away.

The wife glares at her husband and says, "Who was that?"

"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."

"Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce!"

"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Jaguar in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm. "Who's that woman with Moishe? " asks the wife.

"That's his mistress," says her husband.

"Ours is prettier," she replies

altgourami
14-02-2013, 11:53 AM
All I can say about da lao po and xiao lao po is be careful what you wish for.

wilisno
14-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Reminds me of the joke:

A Jewish husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big open mouthed kiss, then says she'll see him later and walks away.

The wife glares at her husband and says, "Who was that?"

"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."

"Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce!"

"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Jaguar in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm. "Who's that woman with Moishe? " asks the wife.

"That's his mistress," says her husband.

"Ours is prettier," she replies
Hahaha, smart wife !

guailo
14-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Having more than one sounds like trouble to me.

Max Impact
14-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Having more than one sounds like trouble to me.

Oh yeh, and on Valentine's Day the florist owns your arse!

jellyshots
15-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Too much work for me. But I was thinking about it the other day how Geisha used to operate. Some had benefactors that were long term and exclusive. And if you we're wealthy, it was expected.

So is it expected in Chinese culture or is it more tolerated but not spoken about?

altgourami
15-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Since the revolution women are officially equal in China and DO NOT suffer a da lao po or xiao lao po.

Since the late 1980s with the CCP determined that it was good to get rich - and men being men - as people made a few bucks there were young women who wanted an easier life and be pampered to the point now where in the major cities a rich dude is likely to have a mistress or two tucked away.

In HK it's been common for a long time. Esp with ex pats whose heart is ruled by their cock.

But no self respecting Chinese lass will put up with her husband cheating on her unless he's mega rich and providing her with a lifestyle she'd be willing to trade for monogamy.

jellyshots
15-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Since the revolution women are officially equal in China and DO NOT suffer a da lao po or xiao lao po.

Since the late 1980s with the CCP determined that it was good to get rich - and men being men - as people made a few bucks there were young women who wanted an easier life and be pampered to the point now where in the major cities a rich dude is likely to have a mistress or two tucked away.

In HK it's been common for a long time. Esp with ex pats whose heart is ruled by their cock.

But no self respecting Chinese lass will put up with her husband cheating on her unless he's mega rich and providing her with a lifestyle she'd be willing to trade for monogamy.

So just like their western counterparts then. Really, the RnT industry fills that gap somewhat by making that experience affordable.

Silver fox massage
15-02-2013, 01:55 PM
I've heard whispers of this but have not yet experienced it. Seems like a concept that is similar to having a paid mistress.

I'm assuming that the big
wives no nothing about the little wives but do the little wives generally know about the big wives? Are the little wives exclusive or do they have more than one "husband"?

You hope so?
:pmiss you !

jellyshots
15-02-2013, 02:01 PM
You hope so?
:pmiss you !

Ah ha. Who misses me the most? You or the girls?

I always keep promises though so I will come over with a bottle of wine one day.

altgourami
15-02-2013, 05:19 PM
I think they're missing your ca$h.

wilisno
15-02-2013, 06:53 PM
All our Ladies

Love Xiao Lao Gung :miao:

That's little husband in Chinese ! :miao:

jellyshots
15-02-2013, 08:08 PM
I think they're missing your ca$h.

I wasn't that big a punter there. Maybe weekly. But Linda is very sweet ;)