PDA

View Full Version : Other Amanda 105 Pymble - not what it said on the tin

Brothelcreeper
13-02-2018, 04:07 PM
For me punting is all about variety.

Like eating good food, I want to try lots of different dishes so today I made a booking to see BBW Amanda at 105 Pymble. I had only seen her photos on their website but I like a big busty girl and she is definitely that.

Here are her photos:

http://a68.tinypic.com/wgutc5.jpg

http://a65.tinypic.com/35m38et.jpg

I normally see a line up but today I trusted the shop, paid my $150 and went to the room. Amanda walks in and it is not the woman on the website....but she is very attractive, slim, big enhanced C cup tits, lovely hair and very well presented. Mid 30's. If she was in a line up I would probably choose her.

The dilemma:

Do I complain to the receptionist or do I fuck the girl in front of me. Making a scene in a shop does not normally result in a good outcome or a good punt, so I decide on the latter.

Amanda turns out to be a good punt. A little bit too relaxed for my liking and not passionate but her service was attentive and I enjoyed her.

She was pretty, she gave me a really good bbbj, she had a very tight, naturally hairy pussy and even though her tits were enhanced they felt pretty natural and I enjoyed playing with them. We fucked in mish, side mish and both lying down and full doggie but she never really rose to the occasion. Not a starfish but not a great fuck.

After fucking her I laid her down and she seemed very happy with DATY. Her pussy was nice and wet by now and she enjoyed a tongue deep inside her hole and a light flicking of the clit. She took quite a long time to get to orgasm and she looked very surprised and happy when she did get there and she told me that she doesn't normally cum at work.

As she was not a passionate fuck I decided to finish the session with Amanda giving me some more bbbj and I spilt my load all over her stomach and tits.

I enjoyed my time with Amanda but I am disappointed in the shop. I showed Amanda her photos at the end and she laughed and said that they are obviously not her. I spoke to reception about it and got lots of excuses but no real answer so I did not push the issue.

I still enjoyed my punt but I went for a big chubby busty girl and didn't get one. I can have slim attractive girls anywhere, any day of the week. Big chubby girls are harder to find.

I will go back to line ups in the future. At least then you can see what you are getting.

Now where to find another BBW :cool2:

ellison
13-02-2018, 10:52 PM
If she hasnt taken her clothes off, I would tell her not to get undressed.

BigDickAsian
13-02-2018, 11:12 PM
I been here about a month ago. Late at night, could only get the one chick, Hannah I think was her name.
Most boring fuck ever. Cbj and very little of it.
Better off to go to Roseville Rose and do Coco or Whiskey there or go to 533!

ellison
13-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Punterman is exploring the far reaches

BigDickAsian
13-02-2018, 11:28 PM
Punterman is exploring the far reaches of this city. All thats currently missing is a review from Taren Point in the south

Maybe thats next

I will bet the recruiting and punting is better in Taren Point compared to the Pymble shop
He went there yesterday and did Gina

Brothelcreeper
14-02-2018, 07:48 AM
Mate if she hasnt taken her clothes off, I would tell her not to get undressed. And go back to the boss.
You are a customer and you can say that she is not what you had in mind

Sounds like you are visiting far and wide, which includes straying from the reliable.
Just like a regular WL, isnt it better to visit places you can rely on ? This place has never been on the good reviews list

I have been to 105 Pymble 6 times recently and the experiences have all been good. I have got bbbj and DATY from every girl and some good sex.

I even did a double on Xmas Eve which was awesome.

It is a nice clean shop and so far I have enjoyed my visits there. Amanda was good as well but not the girl I was expecting.

CunningLinguist
14-02-2018, 08:59 AM
He went there yesterday and did Gina

Or was that Candy at 105 :)
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?73925-Gina-for-me-the-perfect-girl-Busty-cute-small-great-body-and-what-a-personality-%E2%9C%94%EF%B8%8F&p=1329890&viewfull=1#post1329890