PDA

View Full Version : General talk Funny thing happened today...

papi
13-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Went to shop I have on regular rotation.

I was in room getting massaged by ML that I have not seen before (both ML and I were butt naked). My ML started chatting with another ML In reception.

Suddenly door opens and this other ML starts rubbing my back and arm. I’m thinking WTF?

I look up and it’s the ML that I got anal from some months back (posted in another thread). She then starts saying, “you want fuck. I give you fuck. $50.” I’m like, “nah, not today”. She said “ok, next time” and left the room.

We had a laugh about it with my ML. I just thought it was funny that the other ML tried to poach a customer mid massage.

Assandlegs
13-02-2018, 05:47 PM
Went to shop I have on regular rotation.

I was in room getting massaged by ML that I have not seen before (both ML and I were butt naked). My ML started chatting with another ML In reception.

Suddenly door opens and this other ML starts rubbing my back and arm. I’m thinking WTF?

I look up and it’s the ML that I got anal from some months back (posted in another thread). She then starts saying, “you want fuck. I give you fuck. $50.” I’m like, “nah, not today”. She said “ok, next time” and left the room.

We had a laugh about it with my ML. I just thought it was funny that the other ML tried to poach a customer mid massage.

What I am curious about is did the current ML offer up a fuck too then??

AHLUNGOR
13-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Assuming they are Chinese ?

Well, it’s chinese New Year time , they may need more money to send home or for themselves ? Just trying to maximise the yield from every customers I suppose ?

Long time ago, it happened to one of my favourites ML too and it was close to CNY .

That particular time I was only after the usual part 2 so trying to take the $50 out of my wallet , she literally grab my wallet , took 2x$50 out and said let’s do FS today I need to send money home to my mother !

That was fine by me and had a good fuck. But just feeling sorry for her that whole day as I kept wondering how many punters would have been offered to fuck her ! And I started to see her a lot less frequently after that.

papi
13-02-2018, 07:05 PM
What I am curious about is did the current ML offer up a fuck too then??
Let’s just say I didn’t get anal today.

papi
13-02-2018, 07:09 PM
Assuming they are Chinese ?

Well, it’s chinese New Year time , they may need more money to send home or for themselves ? Just trying to maximise the yield from every customers I suppose ?

Long time ago, it happened to one of my favourites ML too and it was close to CNY .

That particular time I was only after the usual part 2 so trying to take the $50 out of my wallet , she literally grab my wallet , took 2x$50 out and said let’s do FS today I need to send money home to my mother !

That was fine by me and had a good fuck. But just feeling sorry for her that whole day as I kept wondering how many punters would have been offered to fuck her ! And I started to see her a lot less frequently after that.

Not Chinese. I couldn’t understand what they were saying though. I thought it may been a regular ML working on her off day that caught me out.

It wasn’t all bad. I think it put my ML at ease knowing that I’d been there before and came prepared.