PDA

View Full Version : Ginza APRIL: like fucking a HORNY Japanese girl straight after her shift at Sushi Train.

rooter
14-02-2018, 08:01 PM
I thing I noticed after watching JAV for a while is that the girls are rarley beautiful, or glamourous or stunning; most are just normal and there normality is half of their appeal.
April is the typical Japanese girl you see in a JAV.
She looks like a waitress or shop assistant.
Not gorgeous or a red hot body, but just a normal natural girl next door who sucks your cock like a champion and fucks you until you are totally exhausted, and enjoys herself just as much as you do.
I love these type of girls. The Korean glamours and Chinese professional are awesome, but the horny, all natural Japanese girls next door who love a a fuck and a lick and a suck and a good drilling are my favourites.

LOOKS and BODY
April is around mid 20s and from Nagoya.
She is around 155cm tall and has a nice curvy little body.
Great set of full firm C+ to almost D cup tits, nice firm bum and soft hips waist and with a bit of padding.
She has a cute and pretty enough face but is no beauty or glamour - if you saw her on the bus you would hardly notice her.
She is definitely cute though, in that unique Japanese way.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
April is a total newbie and this was her first day ever doing this job in Sydney and I am pretty sure she had no experience anywhere else either.
She told me about her work in Japan and it is a very normal unglamorous day job.
The most special thing about April is her personality and attitude and enthusiasm.
She is such a natural and genuine and down to earth girl and very sweet.
She was full of nervous energy when I walked in and determined to please me anyway she could, and didn't ease off for the whole hour.
She has no professional attitude at all - it really feels like you are fucking your girlfriend who has just come home from work and feeling horny as fuck and wants to give you a special treat.

DFK and DATY
April is a DFK maniac and had her tongue in my mouth before I could say konichiwa and maintaned the rage the whle hour.
She shaved her twat for the first time ever especially for this job and she loved having her freshly shaved pussy licked.

BBBJ
April is so hardworking and determined and relentless in her BBBJ.
She lacks technical skills and finesse but wow what a little red hot goer.
Her determination to make me CIM was incredible - there was no stopping her.

FUCKING
April is a tight little thing or as she so cutely put it "I have a little hole".
So we started of gently, but as she got more and more excited things got pretty wild and we had a great fuck in multple positions.

ROUND 2
We were in Room 12 which is a tiny room and in our haste to start fucking we forgot to turn the aircon down so we were hot and sweaty and had a shower together.
Within minutes of drying off she was down on her knees again and sucking me off and as the Methodists always warned us sucking soon leads to fucking and soon we were off again.
I was planning on a nice easy 1 round session so I could save some energy for my next booking with Mari but that was not an option with this little goer.

OVERALL
April is a normal natural looking girl.
Thats why she is just Golden Class. So if you want top quality girls then go for the Diamonds or GCP girls.
But if you don't mind a natural, cute girl next door type who will try her best to please you and won't let go of your cock until you are totally satisfied then definitely give April a try.

hornedone
14-02-2018, 08:50 PM
"I have a little hole" - priceless!

rooter
14-02-2018, 10:52 PM
"I have a little hole" - priceless!

Hahahaha! The way she said it sounded so cute.