PDA

View Full Version : General talk 🐶狗年行大運,恭喜發財!㊗️大家身體健康,萬事如意,出入平安,H

AHLUNGOR
16-02-2018, 08:53 AM
Wishing everyone here in the AUS99 community a very happy , healthy and prosperous Chinese New Year, the Year of the Dog !

恭喜發財

🍻 🥂 Cheers

needsomespice
16-02-2018, 10:09 AM
Happy CNY to you too. Year of the dog right? May you have great many doggie style and great punt in general. I do notice the drop in Chinese WL availability these few days (me being in Perth for work this week isn't helping), hope they all get a good rest and keep us happy for the rest of the year.

rcha086
16-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Happy Chinese New Year all.

csda
16-02-2018, 12:18 PM
this dog year not so good for "dog year" people tho

AHLUNGOR
16-02-2018, 04:17 PM
Happy Chinese New Year.

Over the next two weeks, would it be better or wierd to give a tip Hongbao style?

Imho only, You should always pay your usual tips in cash !

The hongbao should always be an extra bonus as it is not polite to open the envelope in front of the person who gives it, to see how much cash inside . So it would either be a special thank you to your regular lady for what she has done for you in the past. Or it’s a nice gesture to build more rapport for the future.

So if you are going FS where the punting fees are already paid up front , any hungbao for the WL will be greatly appreciated.

But in a RnT situation where you normally would pay the ML a $50 tip for you part 2, then Don’t put your $50 in the hungbao as the ml would be expecting more !

Just my two cents

Cheers

CurioPunter
16-02-2018, 08:57 PM
Happy CNY to all, may you all have a prosperous punts this year! Enjoy! :cool2:

Laughandsmile
16-02-2018, 09:45 PM
Only realised it was today when I got a RnT and the mama-san said "You aren't celebrating?"

Man, did she think I wasn't there for a good time?

AHLUNGOR
17-02-2018, 09:10 AM
Super Saturday at Blossom’s :

3 大 E Cups 巨乳系列囡囡歡迎各路英雄好漢,新春大吉, 波濤洶湧,迎戰各大男根。打番個奶油波炮,包你狗年行大運!

Nice Ads ?............. haha

Briefly translated :

3 big E Cups ladies serving today, all welcome, happy Chinese New Year with a Very Happy Spanish ending , playing hot dog and cream will bring you good luck in the year of the Dog !

corvus
18-02-2018, 07:53 PM
Happy new year all !!