PDA

View Full Version : Question Reasons for bleeding?

jeter
17-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Hello Sin Sydney,

I have seen a private twice in the last week. I am very curious as to why she was bleeding the first time I saw her.
I thought its because her period start, but she told me its because she did not have any sex for over 6 months.

I later asked one of my ex-regulars, and the ex-regular said that is impossible. But maybe everyone's body is different?

I have come to the conclusion that:

A) She had her period but too embarrassed to say it
B) Like what she told me, maybe she was sexually inactive for a long time, and hence the bleeding upon first time sex in a long time.
C) She is in fact a unicorn (evidence is the bleeding, virgin tight vagina and very heavy breathing the entire time during brief sex the first time, and again the second time despite taking things slow/gentle)

I am still unsure.....

Yogurt
17-02-2018, 10:06 AM
Period blood ....

AHLUNGOR
17-02-2018, 10:38 AM
A virgin private WL, seriously ?

May be virgin on that day !

CunningLinguist
17-02-2018, 10:49 AM
Sometimes if you pound the cervix it can bleed.
Or maybe she was extra tight and not enough lube and you entered too fast and tore her labs.

CurioPunter
17-02-2018, 10:50 AM
Either she's on her period and was lying to you about not having sex for quite sometime.

OR...

Youre a jackhammer:shout:

jeter
17-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Period blood ....

That was my first reaction too

jeter
17-02-2018, 04:34 PM
A virgin private WL, seriously ?

May be virgin on that day !

Whether she is or not I don't know, but she definitely not have much sex before.

The signs indicate she may be.

jeter
17-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Sometimes if you pound the cervix it can bleed.
Or maybe she was extra tight and not enough lube and you entered too fast and tore her labs.

Good insight CL. If I knew I would have gone gentle/slow in my first session too.

jeter
17-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Either she's on her period and was lying to you about not having sex for quite sometime.

OR...

Youre a jackhammer:shout:

I know from my experience she is probably a unicorn or near unicorn.

jeter
17-02-2018, 07:20 PM
All it means bro is that she bleeds, and if it bleeds, then we can kill it.

Most insightful response so far

jediknight4ever
17-02-2018, 11:41 PM
She might have had a medical abortion.
She could also be spotting which is a sign of being pregnant.

BongKong
18-02-2018, 01:04 AM
Hello Sin Sydney,

I have seen a private twice in the last week. I am very curious as to why she was bleeding the first time I saw her.
I thought its because her period start, but she told me its because she did not have any sex for over 6 months.

I later asked one of my ex-regulars, and the ex-regular said that is impossible. But maybe everyone's body is different?

I have come to the conclusion that:

A) She had her period but too embarrassed to say it
B) Like what she told me, maybe she was sexually inactive for a long time, and hence the bleeding upon first time sex in a long time.
C) She is in fact a unicorn (evidence is the bleeding, virgin tight vagina and very heavy breathing the entire time during brief sex the first time, and again the second time despite taking things slow/gentle)

I am still unsure.....

Probably cos she isnt into you and was not wet.

The lack of lubrication may have then led to small tear in vaginal wall's causing bleeding.

The medical diagnosis for this probably stems from you being an ugly fuck.

Dont worry though with rest her vagina will heal soon. Unfortunately there is no cure for the pain of being with you.

jeter
18-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Probably cos she isnt into you and was not wet.

The lack of lubrication may have then led to small tear in vaginal wall's causing bleeding.

The medical diagnosis for this probably stems from you being an ugly fuck.

Dont worry though with rest her vagina will heal soon. Unfortunately there is no cure for the pain of being with you.

lol. Your bitter response shows your insecurities and struggles IRL.

She embraced me with a hug upon entering apartment second visit, and after session blew me a kiss goodbye enticing a third visit......

BongKong
18-02-2018, 03:27 PM

She embraced me with a hug upon entering apartment second visit, and after session blew me a kiss goodbye enticing a third visit......

Haha sure you can believe that if it helps you sleep at night.

Her actions surely couldnt have had anything to do with the fact you are paying her

hotnite
18-02-2018, 10:21 PM

Nothing says insecurities more than making up BS on internet. If that’s even true, why didn’t you just ask when you saw her the 2nd time instead of trying to seek approvals from strangers on the internet.

jeter
18-02-2018, 10:54 PM
Nothing says insecurities more than making up BS on internet. If that’s even true, why didn’t you just ask when you saw her the 2nd time instead of trying to seek approvals from strangers on the internet.

I did ask second time. Same answer, said she did not have sex for over 6 months.

I doubt she would even confess if she was.

I reckon maybe she's telling the truth anyway, hence the extra sensitivity and bleeding.

woods23
18-02-2018, 11:19 PM
I did ask second time. Same answer, said she did not have sex for over 6 months.

I doubt she would even confess if she was.

I reckon maybe she's telling the truth anyway, hence the extra sensitivity and bleeding.

Did you ask her for half price ? Since you like to haggle anyway !!!

jeter
18-02-2018, 11:29 PM
Did you ask her for half price ? Since you like to haggle anyway !!!

I think 75% of the time its the privates/shops who initiate. They know I am a gem.

Momoe
18-02-2018, 11:32 PM
As far as many girls have told me, its either
1) Not enough lube
2) Yours too big
3) Hers too tight because you are not her type or she doesnt like you.
Even if a girl doesnt have sex for so long, as long as she likes or comfortable with her, the vaginas usually loosen up, meaning shes comfortable.
Girls usually know when their periods would be coming and many doesn't like doing sex during their periods.