PDA

View Full Version : General talk Northern Beaches Massage Girls...

cliffqueens
19-02-2018, 08:02 PM
Hi , I enjoy a massage a week but usually travel to Artarmon or City to find a ML of quality.

I’m sure there has to be many great young sexy MLS on the Northern beaches but buggered if I can find them?
So if anyone can recommend a quality sexy slim good personality ml anywhere from Manly to Palm Beach I would love to hear from you....thanks...

trevor
23-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Depends what your after. FS isnt consistent and good unless you find the odd private

aussiegaigin
23-02-2018, 10:20 PM
He says he is after massage.

There have been reports in the past about a few shops up this way, maybe using the search function for the suburbs of interest will bring up some clues.

cliffqueens
25-02-2018, 10:15 AM
Lack of replies mentioning at least ONE girl from Manly to Palm Beach is not surprising

Someone? Anything?

cliffqueens
25-02-2018, 04:55 PM
He says he is after massage.

There have been reports in the past about a few shops up this way, maybe using the search function for the suburbs of interest will bring up some clues.

Thanks ........looked at all old reports but all very old, like 2013 !

cuteguy
25-02-2018, 05:19 PM
Thanks ........looked at all old reports but all very old, like 2013 !

On the way to Dee Why on Pittwater road, there are a few massage shops. Don't know what service the girls provide in those shops but pay them a visit and then report to us. Maybe you will find a ML in one of the shops that will cater for your needs.:smile:

cliffqueens
26-02-2018, 02:26 PM
On the way to Dee Why on Pittwater road, there are a few massage shops. Don't know what service the girls provide in those shops but pay them a visit and then report to us. Maybe you will find a ML in one of the shops that will cater for your needs.:smile:

Thanks cuteguy....I am aware of mos shops on northern Beaches
..but what I’m asking here is if anyone can highly recommend a ml from one of these shops
I have tried many of the shops in area but have only found 1 at Avalon ( since gone home) over the years of the quality u get in City or North Shore.....
Most here are older etc etc
I have regulars ,young slim and great service but none on Northern Beaches.....😭

aussiegaigin
26-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Lack of replies mentioning at least ONE girl from Manly to Palm Beach is not surprising

Someone? Anything?

Reason 1: No one goes punting up that way.

Reason2: Nothing worth reporting on

Reason 2: Some gems found but kept secret

Alex T Bear
26-02-2018, 05:14 PM
Mali Mali 2-4 William St Brookvale. Thai shop

AHLUNGOR
26-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Reason 1: No one goes punting up that way.

Reason2: Nothing worth reporting on

Reason 2: Some gems found but kept secret

Plenty of intels and reviews for RnT in the North side, this is just not the forum for it . And unfortunately yours truly don’t punt in those areas , otherwise , the OP won’t have to ask anything, it would have been handed to him on a platter ......... haha

Crusader
27-02-2018, 01:51 AM
Mali Mali 2-4 William St Brookvale. Thai shop

Steer clear of that joint .. unless you don't mind the masseur's joint being steered towards you ...

cliffqueens
27-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Plenty of intels and reviews for RnT in the North side, this is just not the forum for it . And unfortunately yours truly don’t punt in those areas , otherwise , the OP won’t have to ask anything, it would have been handed to him on a platter ......... haha

Hey Allungor....thks for reply So if this isn't forum to ask for intel or reviews on MLs on Northern Beaches, where do i go to ask???

Thats what i that this forum was for , to share experiences good and bad?? U mean this doesn't cater for N Beaches? can u suggest those forums where that is discussed please?
I wish u did go to a few here hahahah as ur reports elsewhere have helped me find some gems in the City etc.....

AHLUNGOR
27-02-2018, 06:06 PM
Hey Allungor....thks for reply So if this isn't forum to ask for intel or reviews on MLs on Northern Beaches, where do i go to ask???

Thats what i that this forum was for , to share experiences good and bad?? U mean this doesn't cater for N Beaches? can u suggest those forums where that is discussed please?
I wish u did go to a few here hahahah as ur reports elsewhere have helped me find some gems in the City etc.....

Hi there cliffqueens,

Only because you are a fellow foundation member man , check your PM

Cheers

Mr Bastard
27-02-2018, 07:52 PM
Northern Beaches not North Shore

Jimmy_s
25-01-2021, 08:37 AM
Try Savvy Massage
Shop 4a/645-647 Pittwater Rd,
Dee Why NSW 2099
8542 2567