PDA

View Full Version : ho chi minh vietnam part 1! oh how i miss it already!!!!

bbomg
14-02-2013, 12:23 PM
hey yall!

i promised last time ill get some address for "bia om" and i finally remembered one ish! since i wasnt overly drunk this time! this time i went with one of my friend and he is a local and the "bia om" i wanted to go to, we call it the nasty one, wasnt something the locals really go too. he told me its more for overseas vietnamese punters. he doesnt like those places as it scares him but for me, i rkn its more fun since the girls get naked and gives me an opportunity to get naked with them (but goin to a high class one didnt stop me getting naked:miao:). the reason y i wanted to go to the nasty one is cuz some of my friends hasnt been to one and i wanted to show them and also get some address for everyone here. but since i didnt get to go i can only tell my stories of a high class "bia om". (i still would take a local to this one to play it safe)

so to start off i was in china then hong kong and macau as i said in my other post (maybe didnt report on my macau trip but that can come later!), i finally touched down in vietnam and was already wanting to go have some fun. it was only 330pm and i wanted to get my freak on! we checked in our hotel (asian ruby 3, ruby suite since it was cheap and a 3 star hotel, which is more guest friendly ish) took a quick shower and waited for my friend to get ready. we bought a sim card cuz we know that we gonna get some numbers and try to have a party, which we didnt really get too..... but we still got numbers!

we met up with our other mates that arrived in hcmc a day before us at terrece cafe, chilled there and talked about china hk and macau and then told them we want to start our vietnam trip with a bang! so to play it safe we went to our favourite club "cannalis" where we got 2 1.5L and 3 750ml of henny vsop for the 7 of us. the night lasted only 3 hrs for us.... started at 10pm and ended at 1am... that was a short night but we were already getting drunk way above the safety limit. so we decided to go home and rest. but me on the other hand told my mate that i wanted to go massage! so 4 of us head off to a massage place in dist 5. i cant remember the address cuz i was drunk..... lol, we were suggested 3 girls by a local friend, so one of us had to get a lucky draw. my ml i had was ok looking but a very very tight body which i couldnt stop touching. she offered bbbj which being me accepted. i have to say she was amazing!!!!!!! but wat killed me was that she said that we were runnin out of time so i didnt bother gettin her number because she was too into my wallet then me:sweat: so i blew in her mouth and we cleaned up and met up with the other 3. this place was more for the local and was not the "vip" places so it was alot cheaper. "vip" cost me 1-2mil last time with tip, but this place cost me 500k dong including tip!!!!!! i was happy that i blew my load but i still wanted more, but my mates told me to call it a night since tmz its party time, so we went back to our hotel and slept at 4am.....

the next day for some reason i woke up 11am all ready to roll! but knowing my friends they were all still passed out so i sat on my laptop starting my review of china. eventually my mate that i was bunking with woke up and we went out for some lunch. we eventually met up with the others at "eleven cafe" near palace hotel. i tell u now, this cafe is very very nice. they sometimes have models come in with their photographer doing a shoot while business is runnin and omg they were hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldnt stop lookin over my shoulder but got told off by my mates for making it sus^^. so we were talkin about tonights actions and decided to go "bia om" which i was happy to go!

so skipping the boring parts we went to 64 or 68 vu thi sau dist 1, this place has a japanese theme sittin position, which i liked. i was sittin near the door so i could see the line up before they came in and oh there were atleast 10-15 girls and i already had my eyes on one!! as they walked into the room and took their shoes off i picked my one right off the bat no questions asked and with out lookin at the other! and lucky i did cuz mine had some nice c-d cup!! and she was hotttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once all the boys picked their girl we got the party started and turned on the karaoke machine and brought out the gold labels! i told my girl that i couldnt drink as im a light weight and im afraid of wat ill do when i drink. but she did not listen to me and poured me a few drinks. which was a wrong move...... after 2-3 hrs of singing and drinkin, i was drunk and not thinkin 100% with my head but 100% with my other head:miao: so yes..... i started to take off my clothes.... i was naked in the room with like 8 other guys and 10 girls.... hmmmmmmmmmm so wat happens to the person that gets naked around drunk ppl? he get bashed (in a friendly way) and raped by the girls.... everytime i try to put my pants bak on, 3 of the girls would pin me down and take them off while at the same time a friend was slappin my stomach...... at this point i was ready to have dessert! but we ended up goin to eat again at 2am with my girl and 3 other girls. but me and one of my mate had a different thing we wanted to eat so we went back to my suite and payed the door man and up the elevators!

as i was sobbering up, i was tryin to convince the girls that we have a party with the 4 of us but they couldnt understand my broken vietnamese and wanted us to move one bed to the other side of the room which we moved right in front of the bathroom door and that was my mates bed of the night^^. he and his girl decided to shower first so me and my one just played around with each other while waitin for the bathroom. once they finished my girl showered first while i waited. as i was waitin, i noticed that my friend was already getting started and i was peeking off my jelly i took! once my girl finished showering and came out in a bath towel, i was ready to rock!! but i needed to get clean so i took a quite 2min shower and as i walked out in nothin but a hand towel covering the general, my mate was already doing doggy style, but i think i made it awkward for him lol so i quickly jumped towards my girl and got her engines started!

as i was licking her nice big soft breast and small nipples and rubbin her clit, she was gettin turned on like no tomorrow. at this time she was drippin wet all over my bed sheets.....she then pushed me down without warning and gave me bbbj without hesitation, which i didnt mind but got worried if she just jumped on top with out puttin a condom on, but as 10min of bbbj ended she asked if i got a "bag" in vietnamese which i understood as condom (and was right^^) i chucked one on and she straight away jumped on and went hard at it! her juices were overflowing and we made alot of wet noises and hopefully didnt disturbed the other 2. as i was gettin more and more horny i then flipped her over to missionary position and went hard like a raging bull!!! i was lucky my room is on the tenth floor with no other rooms on the floor so no one on the floor could hear us go at it, but i think the room below heard the bed move like a giant vibrator runnin on turbo. she was moanin and moanin i couldnt help goin even harder! so to mix things up i switched into doggy position and we harder and harder! ive never gone this hard in my life and i never knew i could. eventually i flipped her over to missionary so finish off, as i was goin at it, i felt something was off... and i was right..... i pulled my left leg again..... so it became hard for me to blow my load.... so i took the condom off and used my hands for 2mins and blew all over her breast!!!! and it was a sight to remember, luckily i didnt blow in her mouth or she might of drowned in my man juice! as she wiped it off using my hand towel, i noticed i have nothin to cover my self when i needed to go to the shower... so i just stood up and lucky for my mate, that was puttin on his clothes, there was my toiletry bag on the bench that was blocking his view of my package.

the damage to my wallet for the "bia om" session was 2mil dong (approx 100aud) for 6 bottles of gold label and a tip for my girl. but the damage to my wallet for bringin her back to my hotel was 3mil............................. it was expensive but for this quality i got it was worth it. there was no time limit but a limit to how many shots i could do. i could of asked her to stay over night for an extra 2mil so that would = 5mil for over night and more then one shot i think, but the only thing that kept me from asking was that i snore really loud and afraid she couldnt sleep and i would go for round 2, 3 and 4. and also we didnt click much, we only connected between physical contact, so i didnt get her number as i feel i couldnt talk to her if i ask her out (theres a funny thing that happened to me and includes her aswell but ill keep that for another post)...

so overall this "bia om" place is crazy! high class and clean. but for vietnam its quite expensive but hey it was fun^^ and yes i did come back ill tell that story later.

so im gonna take a break for today on postin cuz this one took alot out of me and i already want to go back....

have fun reading and hope u guys enjoy!

LongJohnSilver
15-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Great report. Did you snap any pics?

timtam
15-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Awesome bro

I have been to Vietnam over 3 times in the last year!!! Never can fucking get enough! Lol

bbomg
16-02-2013, 12:35 AM
i couldnt get photos, i tried but my thrid girl deleted it:( and she had a crazy body:(

lol i might be goin bak in april ^^ just for a wk tho:(

Anh.phu91
17-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Ruby 3 allows you to bring girls back to room without trouble?

bbomg
18-02-2013, 12:05 AM
they charged me 200k dong............... last hotel "ngoc ha" was only 50k dong. but im not sure if still 50k

justinterested
11-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Lovevietnamese girls in the traditional dresses

gpeck80
25-08-2013, 04:07 PM
200k ? that is 10 dollars Australian. wow.

bevis90
08-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Sounded you had massive punt over there lol I'll be there end of December