PDA

View Full Version : General talk RNT or FS around Wynyard ??

gannicus
20-02-2018, 10:00 PM
There's really not much options around Wynyard...

From what I know, there's only 4 shops around

There's Wynyard massage and 7 lotus, then there's Sirs and and City Touch on Erskine St

Wynyard Massage - have been there a few times, facility is good, but very average standard service, had never got anything exciting in this shop, and almost all the girls in this shop are Thai. Nothing wrong with it, but sometimes you would want to try other girls, and thai girls are not best known for GFE, they are very reserved and got so many restrictions. A Chinese ML from another shop told me the boss of this shop was mean to the girls, got a very bad reputation, no Chinese girls would work for this shop.

7 Lotus - Had some good times here, a bit of hit and miss. Problem is that the rooster is too small, only 2 -3 girls per day, and the girls don't really change, I've been checking the rooster, hasn't got a new girl in for ages.

Sirs - Entrance is on main street, too much attention, price is sooo high, got bad reviews, never bothered to try.

City Touch - I've heard that this shop is all 40+ old Thai ladies. Entrance is on main street, price is friendly, can do FS. I've never went in, would like to hear some reviews.

Would be great if there is a shop like Diva or Broadway 227 in Wynyard Area, where there is lots fresh young girls that keeps coming and provide good service.

Anyone can share some more info? Is there any hidden shop? Or a Gem in any of these 4 shops that you can secretly share with me??

Thanks

AHLUNGOR
20-02-2018, 10:39 PM
You can’t walk down two blocks to QVB ?

Or three blocks to Sussex Star ?

AHLUNGOR
20-02-2018, 10:41 PM
So I've recently joined the punters and starting visiting these massage shops in CBD, their all quite close to my work so really convenient.

I've been to Silverfox, pit 378, bamboo, posh etc etc.

The first few times was quite exciting, but after a few times you just start to get board, the problem with most of the ML is that they are so mechanical, when I'm rubbing their tits they wouldn't even make a sound or show any emotion, no passion at all, service was ok but I'm starting to crave for something more sensual, it would make me a lot more satisfied if the ML also enjoyed the session.

Any recommendations? Or probably I should go try FS?

ps, I've found this new place VIP69 massage, anyone tried it before?

Did you change job recently and moved north in the CBD ?

gannicus
21-02-2018, 09:32 AM
I think that post was almost 4 years ago...

Yes, I've moved north part of the CBD for almost a year now.

Going to Townhall is a bit too far, not enough time. I live quite far and need to get on a train that runs every half hour, townhall is at the opposite direction, going to townhall for a 30min session means I will be late home for 1.5 hour.

AHLUNGOR
21-02-2018, 09:47 AM
I think that post was almost 4 years ago...

Yes, I've moved north part of the CBD for almost a year now.

Going to Townhall is a bit too far, not enough time. I live quite far and need to get on a train that runs every half hour, townhall is at the opposite direction, going to townhall for a 30min session means I will be late home for 1.5 hour.

Fair comments, I’m actually on the similar boat, one major reason why I much much prefer to visit QVB more than any other shop as it is right above the TownHall Station and I could be in and out of 1B and be home on my normal train.

Ps. Luckily my trains run every 5 min......... haha

birch
21-02-2018, 02:52 PM
I’m no expert, but I’ve had a theory for a while now that the lack of good authentic and cheap Asian food in northern Sydney CBD would be a big disincentive for many girls and shop owners to set up shop. Especially when cheaper rent and food was available around 1 km away.
Thankfully my city office is near Pitt st mall so lots of options for me:)

aussiegaigin
21-02-2018, 04:08 PM
There was a big "Hawker" style food court in the old Hunter Arcade with plenty of cheap Asian takeaways. Has this been closed with the Wynyard Station redevelopment? I know the downstairs section has.

gannicus
21-02-2018, 04:22 PM
Shop owners please come here, huge business opportunity

Lots of horny punters around who got cash

Pongie
21-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Hunter connection is still there. What’s gone are the shops that were part of the lower level tunnel between Hunter Connection and Wynyard station. Most probably relocated

ShunH
23-02-2018, 07:52 PM
the closest FS with nice girls from wynard is probably 5Star, a 15-20min walk

gannicus
27-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Just wanted to bump my thread up....anyone got anything to share?? Or maybe private wl or ml?