PDA

View Full Version : Silly Question

mx55xm
14-02-2013, 12:39 PM
What happen if you gave a WL CIP without asking her?

Would you get slapped by the WL or get beaten by the keeper?

But it is possible to take the dom off and giving her CIP when on doggy position.

Sorry for wasting your time to look at this thread. I am just bored...lol

medragon
14-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Just ask her

uber
14-02-2013, 01:06 PM
I imagine she wouldn't be terribly happy.

8inches
14-02-2013, 01:13 PM
I hope the pimp gives you a good dose of bareback C.I your A

wilisno
14-02-2013, 01:31 PM

But it is possible to take the dom off and giving her CIP when on doggy position.

This is a joke, right ?

IExperiment
14-02-2013, 02:30 PM
You will get all the above and than + some, similar to rape you need help if your thinking about this with out consent.

8inches
14-02-2013, 02:39 PM
You're right this thread is a waste time.

At least it wasn't another a WL gave me her number and is in love with me, what should I do thread.

If he takes off condom when wl isn't looking and does her bareback admin can merge this thread with "what if wl got preggo" thread and all the Sti is bareback safe threads and soon to be I got busted for rape now I'm being raped in jail thread.

rooter
14-02-2013, 02:45 PM
You summed it up yourself mate. It's a silly question.
And a silly question deserves a silly answer.
But I am a generous man so I will you a choice of 4.
a) Frog's legs.
b) Borneo
c) Lychees.
d) Jock strap
e) All of the above

Actually that's 5. I am feeling extra generous today.

Max Impact
14-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Soon there will be a thread "I came in WL's pussy, she gave me her number and wants to go to dinner. Should I buy her a Valentines Day gift?"

the wizard
14-02-2013, 05:15 PM

why are we even going there .....

uber
14-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Soon there will be a thread "I came in WL's pussy, she gave me her number and wants to go to dinner. Should I buy her a Valentines Day gift?"

This.

You could also include: "Should I get tested? Should I tell the shop? Should I tell my friends and family? Should I tip her?"

Eureka
14-02-2013, 05:50 PM

Could not have said it better myself :)

DYSLENOJD
14-02-2013, 06:09 PM

very good!

Max Impact
14-02-2013, 07:04 PM
And finally, "Should I buy the shop she works in?":vomit:

Wayne
14-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Or "Newbie, where should I go?"

Max Impact
14-02-2013, 09:44 PM
"where should I go?"

The SEARCH page!!

cassius
14-02-2013, 10:35 PM
just in case it is not clear. if you take the dom off without her consent, it is rape. Either the shop of the legal system or both will impose consequences.

Wayne
14-02-2013, 10:46 PM
just in case it is not clear. if you take the dom off without her consent, it is rape. Either the shop of the legal system or both will impose consequences.

That said Cassius (don't suppose you have a lean and hungry look), I've known several working girls very well over the years. The silly question on this thread is, disappointingly, not all that uncommonly acted upon. One WL, who was my GF at the time, had it happen to her about once a month. I told her to instantly tell her bosses, but I don't think she ever did.

Sextus
14-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Cassius (don't suppose you have a lean and hungry look)

That's rather clever, Wayne!

Nerph
15-02-2013, 01:38 AM

Christ, is it just me or are some men getting more and more stupid, devolution is what's going on here.

action_hunter
15-02-2013, 02:43 AM
Christ, is it just me or are some men getting more and more stupid, devolution is what's going on here.

Think some are getting more stupid.

Really who would ever think to do the above?

Maybe the WL will break your dick in half and then they will push you down the stairs and out the door.

jellyshots
15-02-2013, 06:49 AM
I'm surprised brother Jellyshots or yellowfever haven't already started such a thread already

What for? By the looks of it Yellowfever spent his Valentine's Day on a date. I spent mine having a nice evening with my GF.

You might not like anything I have written but some of my AR's got 1000's of views. No need to have a dig at me every chance you get, you jealous, spiteful little troll.

altgourami
15-02-2013, 08:33 AM
It's rape if the girl hasn't given consent. Are you a rapist?

mx55xm
15-02-2013, 08:35 AM
I hope the pimp gives you a good dose of bareback C.I your A

Hahahahaha

mx55xm
15-02-2013, 08:37 AM
This is a joke, right ?

Scare to try.

But..... did any bro hear some sort of stories?...... lol

ilovefs
15-02-2013, 08:45 AM
If you did it on purpose I'd find a bunch of poofs with HIV to fill your arse full of their cum.

cato
15-02-2013, 03:05 PM
Hey mx55xm,

If you're still having fantasies about CIP with a working lady, there are lots of shops in Sydney where they offer this kind of service...

If you don't care about the risks or your health then find a WL who shares the same views, rather than fantasise about doing this to some unsuspecting WL without her consent.

LongJohnSilver
15-02-2013, 07:47 PM

This is what Julian Assange is wanted for in Sweden. The WL has no idea where your cock has been or what diseases you may have, so naturally it would be a grave crime for you to do this, and cause her endless distress that would last for months as she went through the process to wait and see if she caught HIV from you.