PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Caly Massage Upper Mount Gravatt

blas
22-02-2018, 10:39 AM
Its in the dodgy two storey place next to where RTM was. I was unsure due to the reviews of the Greenslopes shop of the same name and that massage experience in this place years ago was bad.

Tried a walk in but front door was chained and so I had to stand there waiting for someone to answer the door. It took too long so I left.

Not good for bros concerned with privacy.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/brisbane-city/massages/massage-shop-upper-mount-gravatt/1175192345

They have another ad that talks about masseurs too. Mass sir is the male term. Mass euse is the female term. Pretty sure they just don't know.

Madpunter007
22-02-2018, 11:40 AM
Must be sister shop of greenslopes shit hole .. wouldn’t get me anywhere near new one Everyman and his diog on that busy road . Got me fucked these new shops making shitholes thinking we will go spen our money I know some will but fuck that they just grabbing your money and getting a fucked service

Bblue
01-03-2018, 11:31 PM
This place has always been a shithole, the place before they renamed it was a bunch of nasty privates old ladies working here or a few really dirty (not the good kind) girls doing FS.

revolnaisa
02-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Tried a walk in but front door was chained and so I had to stand there waiting for someone to answer the door. It took too long so I left.

You got to give them few minutes to put their cloths back on and/or finish whatever they are doing :smile:
By the way, yes this place is dodgy....

Madpunter007
02-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Yeah won’t catch me going to it for many reasons