PDA

View Full Version : Question What is your best 2 for 2 score?

jeter
23-02-2018, 11:54 PM
Thursday night I got K Girl. I reckon face 9/10, body 9/10, freshness 10/10.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wH_TqBs9ZQ

Friday Night. Western Girl face 9.5, body 9.5, freshness 9.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-04J4aSExs&list=RDMMG-04J4aSExs

@Sin Sydney, what is your best 2 for 2 (consecutive days punting) scores?

Anyone ever tried 3 for 3, what were your scores?

Raybo
24-02-2018, 01:15 PM
I love my KFC but can't say I have had it 2 days in a row. Thats hardcore.
I have only ever punted two days in a row once. Same girl. I thought i was in love, so both times were 10/10. That being said i won't see her again. Ever.

mvd
24-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Never punted 2 days consecutively, so i'll continue the KFC talk.
I definitely can't eat KFC 2 days in a row. These days maybe once every few of months, and only 2 pieces of original chicken before I get sick of it. It's the only time i'll drink Pepsi as well.

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Dean did a 3 days 3 punts before :

Just back from a hectic weekend in Sydney, after a 6hr drive I needed to unwind quick check in to my hotel and headed to 24 Liverpool nice and close to my hotel. No booking but was hoping to see La La no luck busy so into the room with Rebecca, she tells me that I'm number 21 for the day and she had 2 more bookings after me. I ask how the old bearded clam going a bit sore she replies, I tell her I just want a bbbj with cim no problem I was pretty tired and just wanted to starfish it. All good massive natural rack nipples on her like cabanossi ends did the job nice girl bit on the bigger side but I enjoyed it. After a few beers I decided to book QQ from Hornsby 142 first cab of the rank Saturday morning all good locked and loaded. Amanda meets me at the door and calls down QQ I was very excited about seeing her and I was not disappointed at all I really enjoy a arse hole tounge bath boys get some awesome time and nice girl as well. In the afternoon ran around brought a new car and decided that I would catch up with Mimi tomorrow great way to finish the weekend. Gee I love getting a massage from her the ending is fantastic she really is a sausage whisperer fantastic. For me Mimi suits the older gentleman I'm 45 I like to go there because I know what I'm going to get, no f/s on offer but a great relaxing experience. Well boys that was my weekend how was yours giddy up.

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2018, 01:51 PM
And I think yours truly here did a 5 days 5 shots thing about 5 years ago too:

With a 5 days conventions just past, I took the advantage of using the company car and either cocktails or events every night so I could do more punts than usual.

It all started last Friday afternoon, it was setting up for the exhibition followed by a welcome function, so I didn't stay till the end and since it was the last day of Mimi and Michelle, I drove to Stanmore hoping for a session with either of them - I should have rung first and book - turned out both were busy so I went with the best alternative, Coco, very happy as usual!

After my session, had a chat with Michelle in the lounge, she has never been to Japan before, so really looking forward to the trip and earn some Japanese yens. !

Mimi was still in her session so didn't get to say good bye.

Shot no 1 !

Saturday day, no shot!

Sunday:

I was thinking about the Snow Lotus $69 special and Nancy is working, so send a text to Vicky to book Nancy for 10.15am it was during the time for morning tea and I just told my sales manager to do the next appointment - I told him I had to go to Chinatown to buy some medicines ! He has no idea !

Arrived at SL, nancy wast there, Penny wasn't there, only this girl Nana whom I never met, and Nana only works Sunday so she doesn't know who I am, well, I was there, so pay the $69 and hope for the best!

After I paid and starting to undress, Penny arrived like the blowing wind, she looks so yummy in her normal clothes, I miss her, but it will be too rude to change girl now !!

Nana is ok, everything is average, not too bad but nothing outstanding.

20,s long hair, B cups, Ok HJ, average looking face.

It turns out Nancy is starting at 12pm, WT !!

Shot no 2 !

When the day is ended, I remember the beautiful busty girl Lulu from 316 works on Sunday so I rang Alice to book only to find out she doesn't work Sunday any more, what the !!

I can't go too far so I rang SL again, this time Nancy was there so I booked her at 7.30 - it was a great session , her general skills has improved, she is getting naked and her 36 C Cups are as yummy as ever!

Shot no 3 !

Monday afternoon, after a few glasses of sparkling from the happy hours, I was able to book Lisa from QVB at 6.30pm

Got there actually 10 min late but lovely Lisa waited for me just the same, Candy and one other Korean girl was busy.

Got to room one, Lisa and I was like old wine getting on more smooth as we grew older. Not much to talk about that have not already been reviewed over and over again. Lisa is as good as ever !
And her no, 1 girl position in the Ahlungor stable is as solid as ever .

Shot no, 4 !

Tuesday

The conference is finally over, mission accomplished . Already planned to duck out early from the farewell function, was tossing up between Mia at SL and the new girl Yumiko at Stanmore whom I haven't tried yet!

My curiorsity got the better of me so I rang and booked Yumiko for 7.15pm

I have been wanting to try this hot hot Taiwanese girl and check out those big white tits!

Part I was shopping centre standard. I was a bit amused when Yumiko asked me if she is too strong, not quite sister, you are not as strong as either Coco and Mimi. And a long way from Lisa!

Anyway, it was good enough to make me felt asleep on the table! When I woke up I felt a pair of oily soft breast doing b2b on me.................., to tired to write a private review, lets just say they are 36 C Cups, lovely shaped and best for Spanish !

Shot No 5 !

There you go, 5 shots in 5 days. It was ranged from absolute dream to an average session:

1. Lisa
2. Coco
3, Yumiko
4. Nancy
5, Nana

Getting a bit too predictable isn't it ??
Oh, and it does get a bit watery for no 4 & 5 .......haha, you can't stop the ageing process !!

Cheers

jeter
24-02-2018, 02:19 PM
KFC is still delicious so its good for saving money I suppose.

I have been getting good value at the top end. Below market prices but still $500+ in the space of 48 hours.

I have done 3 days in a row but very rarely. Maybe tonight, maybe not til Sunday/Monday again.

jeter
24-02-2018, 06:13 PM
I am 2 for 2.

High quality+++ fresh ladies. Near perfect scores. Top contenders for 2018 rankings.

I am unsure if I can make it 3 for 3 due to the last two being so good.

I am going for some pipi, brockleys, lamb and red wine now.

woods23
24-02-2018, 10:30 PM
I am 2 for 2.

High quality+++ fresh ladies. Near perfect scores. Top contenders for 2018 rankings.

Hmm let me think....

My best was 5 girls in 36 hrs I don't think I can repeat that again ..... i thjnk it was 3 mls 2 Korean 1 Thai nd 2 wls 1 chinses nd 1 jap
All are my regulars Best of the best for freshness lol ;) :p

quackm2002
24-02-2018, 11:49 PM
This freshness thing is just delusional. The girls are prostitutes, for God sake

trevor
24-02-2018, 11:53 PM
GFE is nice and i would never use that term unless i wanted to look down on the experience

hotnite
25-02-2018, 11:08 AM
I am 2 for 2.

Brockleys...........

cuteguy
25-02-2018, 05:28 PM
I think they mean the girls showered after their last customer.

Are we talking about the girls being newbies in this industry? If so, there's nothing like having a new girl starting in the job (never worked before in this industry) and you're her first customer. She's new and you're her tutor. What a great feeling!:smile:

jeter
26-02-2018, 06:21 PM
So who in here can get a fuck whenever and wherever they want?

jeter
27-02-2018, 09:16 PM
Does quality have to be a determining factor or is it stacks on?

Mostly quality. I think Evelyn (K Angel) and Chantelle (Stiletto) are great benchmarks.

Otherwise every girl reviewed is the best girl and on it goes.

Got to go for for now :)

Sentinel54
09-03-2018, 04:27 PM
I'm impressed with these stories. Can't say I've had consecutive punts or KFC....mcDeath on multiple occasions though

rooter
11-03-2018, 05:23 PM
Last week I had Brussels sprouts and steamed fish for lunch and then broccoli and brown rice for dinner.
I was gonna go for the trifecta and have natural unsweetened yogurt for a midnight snack.
But I capitulated and had chocolate chip ice cream and then 2 small absinthes with a few drops of water instead.
I slept very well after that.
Overall it was a pretty good day.