PDA

View Full Version : General talk Went to a RnT with wife

machida1
24-02-2018, 09:07 PM
Hey bros,

First time posting. Had an interesting story that happened today.

Went to the city and decided to have a massage with the mrs at this massage place before dinner. We went to this thai massage shop which we’ve been before and it was completely legit. When we got there mamasan realised we wanted a couple room. So she called upon sasa and coco to get out of their resting room to make space for us as that was the only room with with two massage tables. The girls were half asleep from their afternoon nap but when they walked out they were all chinese women wearing much better clothes than ur traditional thai massage uniform. My wife at this point told me we might have been scammed into some shit massage.

While we were getting a massage in the same room the masseau pulled my undies down fully and rigorously started rubbing my ass and doing some tickling on the balls. Lol at this point i was trying so hard not to get a hard on. On the other side my wife was getting her tits massaged by the other lady. She told me it was a weird experience but pleasurable. My masseau told me to turn over and started to rub my stomach area and her fingers started moving deeper down, placing both her hands underneath my undies on my pubic region pressing some pressure point. At This point i was hard as a rock and im sure she felt it. The massage was 10/10 for the legit side and the build up to a HE was def there. After the massage was finished i noticed they have alot of tissue boxes but none was used in my session. I can say that the shop changed to a new chinese owner and turned it into an RnT.

Another thing happened afterwards. We went to the restaurant to eat after and i bumped into a ML who sat next to us (who did FS for me previously and offered me privates after). Dont think she recognised me but i cant help but stare at her pretty face the whole time.

What a weird day.

spellbind
25-02-2018, 09:09 AM
Interesting story :) can you share the place?

Peter69
25-02-2018, 09:36 AM
Where is this joint brother?

cuteguy
25-02-2018, 05:12 PM
The majority of legitimate Thai shops don't have their girls pulling your underpants down and leaving your bottom exposed. They generally cover that area with a towel and most wouldn't go massaging below the belt. They also wouldn't touch your testicles unless the girl really wanted to make some extra money without the boss knowing about it.

trevor
25-02-2018, 05:22 PM
Dont understand what happened to your wife. Is a breast massage ever warranted or helpful in a legit massage?
That area easily bruised if roughly handled

RNT4LIFE
25-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Lol Sasa and coco... That's 99%/ codename for RNT.

trevor
25-02-2018, 08:32 PM
So how dows that work. Your are in a shared massage room with your wife, and your massage lady is accidentally almost touching your crown jewels. How is that supposed to end?

hunglow
26-02-2018, 11:13 AM
this reads like the beginning of a Penthouse Forum letter! :D

sungod
26-02-2018, 06:10 PM
Hi, this happened once to me and the wife in Thailand too very exciting. Then she suggested I go back the next day and I did and got a great HJ same lady.

Which shop is this I am keen to repeat this the experience in sydney

YI88
26-02-2018, 11:23 PM
I thought that they were meant to get you both relaxed by proper massage, then to quietly get you hard and and her wet. Then they let you look across at each other. She smiles, the girls leave the room, you change tables and finish the job.

Alternatively the girls were unhappy that they were both expected to do legit massage so no tip expected. So for revenge or amusement they gave you an unsatisfied erection and your wife sore breasts.

das232
27-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Hey mate can you PM the name of the place have been wanting to find a place like this for awhile. Great post.

AHLUNGOR
27-02-2018, 11:02 AM
Let me guess, this is the Thai shop at the corner of 741 George St, upstairs level I ?

Peter69
27-02-2018, 11:42 AM
PM for info!!!!

PBoy
01-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Hi, this happened once to me and the wife in Thailand too very exciting. Then she suggested I go back the next day and I did and got a great HJ same lady.

Which shop is this I am keen to repeat this the experience in sydney

Your wife suggested it knowing it was an RNT or thinking you just needed more massage?

cuteguy
02-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Let me guess, this is the Thai shop at the corner of 741 George St, upstairs level I ?

I heard from a friend that this place caters for couples too.

das232
02-03-2018, 08:17 PM
We talking the Thai place or Snow lotus?

trevor
02-03-2018, 11:20 PM
I was in a legit place, and overhead a guy walk in and ask for "four hands"

Is this an option with legit massage places?

das232
03-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Four hands are offered at legit places