PDA

View Full Version : General talk Unsure

trevor
24-02-2018, 11:46 PM
Was at a full service shop last week, (no names), entered the room and got unchanged.
The lady didnt turn up after 3-5 minutes, as I went to shower. I was in the shower and she came in for 2 minutes to put the towels down then went out again.

A few minutes later I had finished my shower , and the lady was still not around.
All up 10 minutes had gone since she came in to put the towels down, of a 60 minute booking

Had to leave my room to talk to the manager, in my towel and putting my business shirt on again.
Early in the day, no other customers were thankfully around. In front of the manager, I gave the lady $20 for her time, as she came out from what must have the small staff common room, and I asked for another lady. The manager left me choose another lady, clearly it was not right to be waiting so long

Reading on here, someone said ...The accepted practice is the first shower doesn't come out of your booked time. Your time should not start until she returns, the second shower at the end comes out of your time.

Im always very polite, and mannered to people, but if Im left waiting in the room unclothed and in a towel, it sets up bad feeling

The issue is that when I book at say 5pm, the bell usually is rung at exactly the 1 hour mark if there is another booking at 6pm
So time does actually start when the customer enters the room, not when the lady enters the room

cuteguy
25-02-2018, 06:06 PM
It's open to interpretation. Some would say the time starts when you enter the room while others would say when the girl enters. It wouldn't be fair for the customer if the clock started when he entered the room only to be waiting for 5-10 minutes before the girl appears. In such cases, it's best to clarify with the girl at the beginning of the session when the clock starts so there's no misunderstanding down the track. If any problems speak to the manager on duty.

Brothelcreeper
25-02-2018, 07:20 PM
The shops are often flexible about time at the start of a session but straight on the buzzer at the end.

Annoying but true but I don't think what you experienced is normal. Most times the girl will come straight into the room with you and no messing around.

You are very generous to give her $20 when she stuffed you around. She should have given that to you.

trevor
25-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Thanks for your input guys. i dont know if its inexperience but I find it kills the mood if I inform the lady that time starts now when she enters the room. Its a bit confronting
In the situation above, the lady came in and out while i was in the shower, so no chance for me to confirm time is started

I often book 1 hour, and get the 1 hour notification, either by manager, or by the womans alarm on her phone that i have to finish
So delays at the start are truly offputting

Littlewonder
25-02-2018, 09:03 PM
If you go to a budget $150 shop then if you book a girl for say one hour assume 10 am then they will make the next booking for 11am that means that shower or not you only have one hour.

I find this most annoying if the girl walks in the room takes your money you shower and she returns and then decides to shower.

I dont usually complain as if a girl want to shower then I would much rather have her clean than the option!

So you work it out!

The accepted practice is as suggested first show is not included second is but time allowed is only one hour so I wish you luck.

trevor
25-02-2018, 10:06 PM
The lady always has a shower at the end, I have never seen lady not do this

So why does the lady have to also have shower at start. Im not clear

The lady having one thorough shower at the END of each session would fix this issue once and for all right?

Anyway my main point was the towel drop off then going awol. Thanks again for explaining

Brothelcreeper
26-02-2018, 08:24 PM

The lady having one thorough shower at the END of each session would fix this issue once and for all right?

Anyway my main point was the towel drop off then going awol. Thanks again for explaining

She might have had a shit or a piss in between so needs to freshen up

I like my girls clean so I would not like it if they didn't shower beforehand

holi_day
26-02-2018, 10:31 PM
Just try another shop. Time management and attitude are part of the customer experience and value of service that the shop should strive for.

You have done nothing wrong so you don't have to wonder whether this is common or what you should be doing to be treated properly.

I recently had a terrible punt at a shop in Sydney west which I spent over 30 sessions last year. The WL literally refused all the diamond sevices that I paid for. I decided to explore other shops in West Sydney areas and found much better experience at lower cost. I should thank that WL otherwise I could be stuck.

trevor
27-02-2018, 07:20 PM
True some shops have a culture of WL first and WL second and WL third priority. The customer paying over $200 doesnt figure in the shops priority
Been in a few of those shops. As you say the sooner you realise this and never come back the better for everyone. Some shops just dont get it. these shops must go on for years not realising they are probably only getting half the business they could be getting if they got customer service right

But this was a regular shop I go to, and it was a relatively new lady

Mr Bastard
27-02-2018, 07:43 PM
The more you play the game the wiser you will have became………

trevor
27-02-2018, 09:53 PM
Yes Mr Bastard. Im a slow learner

Mr Bastard
28-02-2018, 05:38 AM
Your learning trevor, thats better than some……….:surprise:

Littlewonder
28-02-2018, 07:56 AM

If its first job of the day then she may well need a shower, the same as we punters do!