PDA

View Full Version : General talk Horny Weeds

doctorspock
27-02-2018, 01:45 AM
Anyone tried this product? Just noticed this product is on sale in Coles for 1/2 price.

bevis90
28-02-2018, 08:16 AM
What’s that bud

Peter69
28-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Just got some yesterday, going to combine it with my training regime & see how harder I get when with one of the regular ML’s

aussiegaigin
28-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Anyone tried this product? Just noticed this product is on sale in Coles for 1/2 price.

Horney Goat Weed?

I tried it a few years back, but I didn't notice any improvement.

I thought it got banned a couple of years back. Can't remember if there was some problem with the recipe, or whether it was for "misleading advertising".

nirvana9
06-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Is this stuff over the counter now ?

harrycd
06-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Enjoy bro, considering how cheap it is, it's a good staple supplement. I find it helps offset the water retaining look that creatine tends to give.

What supps are you taking btw?

I'm only really using creatine and glucosamine

rooter
09-03-2018, 09:53 PM
I love to munch my way through a raw fennel.
It does nothing for my libido or erections or stamina or anything else, but I just love the taste ... and the crunch.
Stir fried baby buck choy is good too, and broccolini.
Not a big fan of kale though.
But my all time favourite is iceberg lettuce.
There are so many fancy lettuces and other greens but you can't beat a nice crunchy sweet iceberg lettuce.
Usually just eat them au naturel, but if I want to get fancy then a bit of salt, olive oil and red wine vinegar ... and that whets the appetite for a dirty big medium rare steak.

CunningLinguist
09-03-2018, 10:13 PM
There is nothing like a tossed salad :)
Thai beef salad is a delicacy!