PDA

View Full Version : General talk 533 Bait and Switch

cliffqueens
28-02-2018, 11:58 AM
Not sure if your allowed to complain about shops here, but here goes..

I have read about others having girls switched when it suits Angie and now she has done it to me

I Booked Karen at 533 Willoughby, who I had last booked probably 2 years ago...Remember her as being fit , gorgeous looking and sexy..

Arrived on time sent to room and in shower.......in came Angie and "karen", I thought shit she has aged in 2 years...Was disappointed in her appearance but didn't want to offend, so went with the flow.

I asked "karen " where she was from...she replied Singapore...mmmmmmm the REAL Karen is from Malaysia.

I got home and looked online and I was given Sally. Sally was ok but why does Angie do that?

Previously I have been lied a number of times by Angie to get me to the shop, and always relented and returned from time to time despite her BS........but never again.
That was my LAST visit to 533.....

PS I went looking for Angie after punt to ask her who the woman was...but couldnt find her , but saw 3 girls in a room preparing themselves, I asked them there names........TIP for anyone thinking of a cheap punt at 533 , look at profiles on site and then ADD about 15 years ..

cuteguy
28-02-2018, 03:01 PM
According to this forum, many punters have expressed dissatisfaction with the way this shop treated them. You're not the first one.

Fisher
28-02-2018, 04:11 PM
And you wont be the last one either.

Raybo
28-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Yeah pretty standard if you aren't at least a regular. Busy shop so they don't really care about this type of stuff.

Mr Bastard
28-02-2018, 08:23 PM
two yrs is a long time in the brothel industry, the Karen you saw two yrs ago may well be in all manner of places around the globe, shit I went to school with at least 7 Karens, this could have been Karen whom you saw, just not the same Karen you saw two yrs ago……I'm almost giggling, but I don't have it in me……

trevor
28-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Trick is to take it or leave it.
Even regulars get baited and switched

Second trick is dont hand over money at 533 until you have seen the lady, a step you should take at every shop you ever visit.

But for $150 / hour for diamond service with MILFs, with bodies of 20-25 year olds, its been the best price consistent service on north shore.

The decor is old and musty, with the most basic of rooms, but its $150/hour diamond service not $200. Its very very busy for a reason

You will read a lot about bait and switch, but show me the review about a 533 lady who does timewasting or poor attitude. Rare.
Although i have other shops in north i prefer, I much prefer to spend $150 here once I have seen who Im paying for, than a lot of $200+ shops where service is not reliable and there a lots of those shops
These ladies are devoted workers and should be applauded for it. They do very long shifts and it must be hard work
Go to 533 if you can take the drama, dont get sad, its all part of the 533 charm

A great punt at this place is usually very great imho. A few doubles from here still are in my favourite experiences
Karen for one is hot for an older lady. The real 533 Karen is unmistakable. Ask those that have actually met her. Apparently she commonly is asked to do 3-5 hour sessions so its possible she was double booked.
Surprised since you have met her before you didnt instantly know you had been baited from the first minute, and walked back out to Angie and ask an explanation. That is what a regular would do to.
also dont hand over money at 533 until you have seen the lady- thats the usual process and for obvious reasons

A newcomer is hurt by all this. Once you know what you are in for, the place is a blast. Just dont go at peak period and expect to be treated normally. Again thats 533

If you dont like this, spend your money where customer is the priority, and pay more for it

CunningLinguist
28-02-2018, 09:12 PM
There are plenty of threads on this shop doing the dirty on punters, you either love em or you hate em!
If you punt low end don't expect to be treated fair.

trevor
28-02-2018, 11:16 PM
The art is punting low end and to do it well. Done well and its twice the fun for half the price

hotnite
28-02-2018, 11:51 PM
The art is punting low end and to do it well. Done well and its twice the fun for half the price

If by ‘Doing well’ you mean bend over and take whoever Angie throws at you, then to hell with that.

How does one ‘know what he’s doing’ exactly at 533 ? if people already made booking but lost it, or worse, got baited with the leftovers, the only logical option is to walk away.

You know what’s ridiculous ? When your booking isn’t honored and got other ladies thrown at you.. and if you stood your ground or left, Angie had the nerve to get upset at you !! Like, wth ???

trevor
28-02-2018, 11:59 PM
If it aint your scene, then it aint your scene
The bait n switch issue has been discussed a lot of times in this forum.
If you have chosen this shop and havent read up on this issue, then you need to do your homework

Nothing will change because they have the formula right that works for them.

When the OP then mentioned Ginza, its clear 533 isnt the right fit for him

As for getting intimidated by Angie, why be intimidated by any mamasan. You walk out from any shop with no issues, its your money. Sounds like a lot of people are scared of the woman

hotnite
01-03-2018, 12:09 AM
TP 64 has exact same pricing and even some of the same girls and yet you don’t hear too much about this type of BS ftom them.

So this isn’t about “scene” or “upper or lower end of the market”, it’s about one individual’s greed. People tolerate and keep coming back, and things aren’t going to change maybe.

It still needs to be flagged as an issue in this forum as the more people know about this shop’s reputation for scamming people, the less likely they’re going to waste their time and money trying to see the girl THEY want.

trevor
01-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Keep flagging it as an issue. Do your homework and find out this complaint probably goes back to 2014 or earlier

They have a formula that works for them, and nothing will likely change because business is gangbusters

But keep flagging it, because the bait switch definitely turns off a lot of people

But imho the great work ethic of the 533 staff makes it a great shop for many punters.
Knowing when to hold and when to fold is part of punting

But go Ginza or another shop and do it often. Its your cash to spend

Noone really cares where any of us spends our money. Its a free world

CunningLinguist
01-03-2018, 07:59 AM
It's a Little Wonder that some people choose to go One On One at 533 :)

faruk
01-03-2018, 10:52 AM
I hate all shops that lie. It's not just low end shops, I went to an uppet agency once and booked a girl after seeing her photos on their wechat account. The girl who I got was NOT the same girl.

I left and told the agency why. They admitted it wasn't the same girl and offered me another girl. I have never gone back since.

And don't come in with the "that's why it's called a punt" bullshit. We're paying hard earned dollars, we deserve to get what is being advertised.

cliffqueens
01-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Trevor it’s not about the cost it’s the disrespect
I am happy to vote with my feet , no drama, just don’t like doing business with people that are like that wether it’s renting a girl for 30 minutes or buying a block of cheese. Don’t give me cheddar and tell me it’s Swiss .
The business she runs with older women is busy and for guys like urself a winner but I’m out.

trevor
01-03-2018, 05:41 PM
I understand. But its hard for you to get sympathy when bait and switch was flagged possibly 3 years ago and every few months since

Did you know about the many past similar threads?
Nothing will change because the place goes gangbusters
Heres the formula for free for you:

Low price + great girls work ethic + slim girls = busy shop

Mr Bastard
01-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Might not have even been bait n switch, the first karen was two yrs ago, this could be another Karen

hotnite
01-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Might not have even been bait n switch, the first karen was two yrs ago, this could be another Karen

Same Karen and Nana in the past, what is it, 5-6 years ? That girl is a machine.

trevor
01-03-2018, 07:26 PM
Karen is amazing woman, not that i have seen here often due to her popularity and long bookings
It takes a decent shop to hold onto a gem like that

Look at the static lineups of a few other places with much better decor and 533 is doing ok

It doesnt try to be a premium joint. Just aims to maximise revenue with the formula

Low price + girls with great work ethic (and never ending supply) + slim girls = gangbuster business model

hotnite
01-03-2018, 08:08 PM
There’s bait and switch somewhere in that formula, too.

CunningLinguist
01-03-2018, 08:28 PM
Geez trevor you sound like the banned Oneonone:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?53357-533-duds&p=749625&viewfull=1#post749625
aka. Littlewonder
How much do you think you can defend them before you sound like a shill again ...

hotnite
01-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Geez trevor you sound like the banned Oneonone:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?53357-533-duds&p=749625&viewfull=1#post749625
aka. Littlewonder
How much do you think you can defend them before you sound like a shill again ...

No he’s not.

Oneonone/LW has no concept of punctuation - all his posts are basically one long sentence.

Momoe
01-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Haven't tried 533 before. But when was actively punting, 3 times out of 3 Syd 90 Club did this to me. Not sure if they are still doing it now.

trevor
01-03-2018, 11:49 PM
Im no shill for anyone. All the info you need for punting is here
Would a shill be bumping two complaint thread for a shop? Strange logic.
Dont go to 533 much this year as no time, but hearing the same old complaint just gets weary

The bait and switch thread is so frequent - maybe those people rehashing it are the shills.
Bait and switch B&S happens at 533.
Its so repetitive it needs to be a sticky thread

I respect its success and success of any shop that can get slim girls with good work ethic and a seemingly unending supply of such ladies. If there was another shop on the north shore as close to me with the same characteristics, i would be singing its praises too. Please can we have another competitor with the same price structure and great recruiting. But wont happen

If another thread mentions B&S, people again will pile in and say; why do you turn up unprepared for it? It will be a new sport until its made a sticky thread

gbh
02-03-2018, 09:33 AM
I've been baited and switched there before. That was the last time I went

hotnite
02-03-2018, 10:29 AM
I've been baited and switched there before. That was the last time I went
That’s what it’s all about - choice. If people knew their booking is a crapshoot, how many would turn up ?

Angie reels people in and rely on their “I’m- already-here-might-as-well-take-a-girl” attitude or the softcocks who couldn’t say no to her face.

All these apologists and shills come in here with a straight face talking about great business model - what a joke !

If she treats punters this way, how do you think she treats her staffs ?

trevor
02-03-2018, 11:15 AM
Funnily enoigh I bet the majority of shops treat their staff as priority over the customer 90% of the time.

Treat the staff / working girls badly and they often will refuse to continue to work there

533 does bait and switch. Its not an apology or a shill Ita a well established warning

The forum is for informing and warning

Its an all out warning. Red warning lights flashing. Find a more expensive shop if you cant deal with it, and cant cope

hotnite
02-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Funnily enoigh I bet the majority of shops treat their staff as priority over the customer 90% of the time.

Treat the staff / working girls badly and they often will refuse to continue to work there

533 does bait and switch. Its not an apology or a shill Ita a well established warning

The forum is for informing and warning

Its an all out warning. Red warning lights flashing. Find a more expensive shop if you cant deal with it, and cant cope

I’d take a word from a former 533 workers before a shill.

Many ladies who also work at other shops have stopped working at 533 because of certain practices she instructed them to do. I don’t need to elaborate further because you already know what I’m talking about.

And get the hell out of here with that ‘go to more expensive shop’ crap. Plenty of $150 an hr shops don’t have this reputation. It’s got nothing to do with price and everything to do with management.

I know you need them discounts though, so go ahead do your part. This thread needs to be on top anyways haha.

trevor
02-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Im happy to visit any $150/hour shop with the same criteria
So put your money where your mouth is...

Name these $150/hour comparable shops:

Where all the women do Diamond, ie DFK/BBBJ/DATY
With at least 6 ladies reliably in premises
The roster is updated twice daily
The roster names all the 5-7 girls who are reliably there throughout the day/evening starting from 10am and still there at 9pm
The shops next day roster is posted at 7-8 pm the day before online
The shop regularly provides Diamond grade doubles
Every woman is available for $150/hour

Please list these shops and we all can visit and see if your claims stack up with these criteria for $150/hour shops

hotnite
03-03-2018, 12:50 AM

The roster names all the 5-7 girls who are reliably there throughout the day/evening starting from 10am and still there at 9pm

Please list these shops and we all can visit and see if your claims stack up with these criteria for $150/hour shops

Gladly, once you named one other shop who has as bad reputation with honoring bookings, hygiene, working conditions, misleading girl age and body info, and morally bankrupt management, as 533 Willoughby.

Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

wilisno
03-03-2018, 03:41 AM

With the detailed knowledge of operations from this post, it’s hard to believe you’re not part of the management ! ;) ;) ;)

trevor
03-03-2018, 08:36 AM
To some extent Im being a devils advocate. Im no expert here, Im keen to learn about any shop that is worth visiting
533 was one of the first places I ever punted, and I met a few great ladies there a few years back including Elin, Sugar from Korea, Karen and Bibi. A lot more but that was a sample.
This is just one guys opinion: for a $150/hour Diamond shop, it packed some impact for a young guy
I got to know bookings and rosters because how the rosters are posted the day before you could be sure there would be 5-6 quality women from 10am onwards
Im moved on from 533 now, and we all know the shortcomings of this place.
I never knew about timewasting until I tried a few other shops
The next shop I went to was a place in Artarmon, no longer in business, $200/hour, and it was a not great experience. Timewasting and CBJ and ladies alarm ringing at the 45 minute mark. Had similar experiences in the CBD paying $200-230/hour. Those things do influence where I spent my money

But when someone suggested there are plenty of similar $150/hour Diamond shops, I just put the facts on the table. 533 has slim MILFs, with the rosters, and the range of women as described.

Some other shops I know advertise the same 6 women every single day

So that person set himself a challenge: what are the comparable $150/hour shops he claims exist in Sydney with the 533 features I listed ? Im happy to learn what else he says is as good, so we all benefit from his recommendations

We await his reply. I predict there are no comparable $150/hour shops with the above qualities

trevor
03-03-2018, 09:02 AM
And get the hell out of here with that ‘go to more expensive shop’ crap. Plenty of $150 an hr shops don’t have this reputation. It’s got nothing to do with price and everything to do with management.

Please tell us the plenty of comparable $150/hour Diamond service shops, so we can visit and see what you recommend
Looking forward to your suggestions to give us more places to spend our money.

Over to you

cliffqueens
03-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Im no shill for anyone. All the info you need for punting is here
Would a shill be bumping two complaint thread for a shop? Strange logic.
Dont go to 533 much this year as no time, but hearing the same old complaint just gets weary

The bait and switch thread is so frequent - maybe those people rehashing it are the shills.
Bait and switch B&S happens at 533.
Its so repetitive it needs to be a sticky thread

I respect its success and success of any shop that can get slim girls with good work ethic and a seemingly unending supply of such ladies. If there was another shop on the north shore as close to me with the same characteristics, i would be singing its praises too. Please can we have another competitor with the same price structure and great recruiting. But wont happen

If another thread mentions B&S, people again will pile in and say; why do you turn up unprepared for it? It will be a new sport until its made a sticky thread

You should also include OLDER in ur description of 533

cliffqueens
03-03-2018, 10:04 AM
I understand. But its hard for you to get sympathy when bait and switch was flagged possibly 3 years ago and every few months since

Did you know about the many past similar threads?
Nothing will change because the place goes gangbusters
Heres the formula for free for you:

Low price + great girls work ethic + slim girls = busy shop

Not looking for sympathy Trevor Just advising fellow punters of my experience there...We are all big boys who can make up our own minds. U keep saying low price Yes great girls with great work effort Yes slim mmmm yea but old slim , I know there are a few younger ones but majority for ME are past there use by date.

hotnite
03-03-2018, 10:37 AM
So that person set himself a challenge: what are the comparable $150/hour shops he claims exist in Sydney with the 533 features I listed ? Im happy to learn what else he says is as good, so we all benefit from his recommendations

We await his reply. I predict there are no comparable $150/hour shops with the above qualities

You don't get to twist my words, sorry. You suggested that anyone who objects to 533's bait & switch practice, should go to a more expensive shop.

I presented a counter-argument that B&S had nothing to do with the pricing or market segment. I am speaking fact when I said that none of the other $150 shops had as rotten reputation as 533 for being a dishonest operator.

And you somehow tried to change the narrative as if I was saying there are many other $150 ph shops that have similar "Diamond" qualities as 533.

You're no devils' advocate. You're a stooge.

That's the only logical explanation as to why someone could even put the words "Diamond" and "533" together.

CunningLinguist
03-03-2018, 10:40 AM
I agree with CQ, I have not been there for ages, but when I was there and fucking a MILF and see grey hairs, saggy skin (no elastin), crooked/missing teeth I sort of lose interest and start to think maybe she should be paying me ... ;) I never did DATY at 533 as I never found it appealing there.

BTW If someone started a poll: "Is trevor a 533 shill", I would vote yes :)

hotnite
03-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Not looking for sympathy Trevor Just advising fellow punters of my experience there...We are all big boys who can make up our own minds. U keep saying low price Yes great girls with great work effort Yes slim mmmm yea but old slim , I know there are a few younger ones but majority for ME are past there use by date.

Don't hold it against him. I suspect he's a westerner. At the risk of sounding racist, white guys are just bad with age.
That's basically the reason why $150 p/h shops still used words like Uni students or teenage, on their girls' descriptions.

paddington244
03-03-2018, 10:43 AM
I agree with CQ, I have not been there for ages, but when I was there and fucking a MILF and see grey hairs, saggy skin (no elastin), crooked/missing teeth I sort of lose interest and start to think maybe she should be paying me ... ;) I never did DATY at 533 as I never found it appealing there.

BTW If someone started a poll: "Is trevor a 533 shill", I would vote yes :)

A very big Gulp

trevor
03-03-2018, 04:28 PM
Im no shill. If you read my posts my original point was that Bait and Switch 533 threads have been done over and over its become comical Not justifying it but it seems nothing is going to change

I havent been to this shop for a few years, and never had the bait and switch, but the warning was there for many years now

Then someone made the point there are plenty of other $150/hour Diamond shop alternatives but cant name any

hotnite
03-03-2018, 07:23 PM
Denies he’s a shill but claimed to have never been baited and switched. Never. At 533. Not even once.

I’m all for shills getting discounts, brah, but dammit can you make it less obvious?

harrycd
03-03-2018, 07:33 PM
I've also never been bait switched there either, not that I'm aware of.
Never gotten a discount had some good and bad sessions.

I only see Sheri or Stephanie though and usually only visit 42, m5 or ginza

trevor
03-03-2018, 07:50 PM
My question remains unanswered btw

What are the comparable $150/hr Diamonds shops with the same service, so we can all spend our money there. Im waiting for an answer lol

Shoryureppa
03-03-2018, 07:56 PM
Used to frequent 533.

Was baited and switched by Angie only a few times. I visit when there are hidden gems.

hotnite
03-03-2018, 09:15 PM
Used to frequent 533.

Was baited and switched by Angie only a few times. I visit when there are hidden gems.
Hidden gems ? Mate, haven’t you heard 533 have six Diamond girls working there everyday ? Just ask Trevor! :D

Brothelcreeper
03-03-2018, 09:54 PM
This thread is getting boring now.

I will tell you two shops that gives awesome "Diamond" service with great girls and they are 244 Paddington and 19a Brodie St Rydalmere. $160 and $150 hr and you are pretty much guaranteed DFK, bbbj, DATY and girls in their 20's and 30's. Both very clean shops.

Also 12 Euston St Rydalmere and for me anyway, Taylors at Lidcombe but that is more MILF.

I have been going to 19a for 10 years and it is fantastic. Great receptionists and good girls. You make a booking and it is honoured everytime. Without fail.

Paddo I have been going to for a few months since Shane and Angela took over and again great management, you make a booking and it is guaranteed everytime. The girls kiss, bbbj. DATY and fuck the life out of you so you get Diamond with no tiered pricing nonsense.

Angie has a successful business model so good luck to her. If you don't like what she does then don't go there as you won't change her. I went there a few times and had some great fucks, the last time she treated me like shit just because she showed me three girls and I didn't want any of them. She told me to go and never return which I am happy not to.

Hardcore punters know the main reasons why 533 is so popular. I am not going to discuss it on the forum as I don't want another ban but all the hardcore punters who go there know what goes on behind those doors so good luck to them. I have several friends who go there and tell me their stories. Would make the average punters hair curl.

There are lots of shops to choose from. Each to their own.

trevor
03-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Made some valid points and am glad others have the same viewpoint. Others dont and thats a forum

People get bait and switched at 533. Thanks for the scoop Sherlock. Others dont.

And thanks for the other recommendations: 244 Paddington and 19a Brodie St Rydalmere. Will widen my travels.

If you dont want to go to 533, try the other options. Just dont seek sympathy because you havent done your research

That was my point the whole way along before the keyboard warriors got going

Couldnt agree more that this topic has been so done to death. We await the next time this thread is reposted. I give it 3 months

Brothelcreeper
03-03-2018, 10:11 PM
Life would be very boring without "Angie" and 533 stories popping up every few months to liven the day up..........

Monkeys riding unicycles down 533's corridors as Speechwriter once so expertly put it....

Got to love that.

trevor
03-03-2018, 10:15 PM
And armchair gurus saying Im a shill for expressing an opinion. Not a friendly place.
I must be the worlds worst shill for bumping a complaints thread and getting recommendations regarding the competition. Superb logic there.

marmont
05-03-2018, 05:18 PM
I have not been there for ages, but when I was there ...and see grey hairs, saggy skin (no elastin), crooked/missing teeth I sort of lose interest and start to think maybe she should be paying me ... ;) I never did DATY at 533 as I never found it appealing

Everyone know Angies approach to customers is deplorable, but no woman deserves your demeaning descriptions

Gregorious
06-03-2018, 12:09 AM
This thread reminds me of the last time i ever visisted 533. No rooms left so I was put up in the kitchen / staff room / laundry.
I was keen and eager back then and was smashing Karen hard when Angie walked in on us.
Apparently Id knocked the 2nd phone off the hook and calls werent coming in.
Funny stuff .. I just kept going for it whilst she tried to excuse herself.
Oh.. the memories
Needless to say Ive developed some class and 533 isnt on my list amymore.
42.Glasdesville for me nowadays.

Brothelcreeper
06-03-2018, 07:03 AM
533 should make a mini series and put it on Netflix. I would watch it and it would be great entertainment

What would they call it ?

CunningLinguist
06-03-2018, 07:26 AM
Pretty demeaning words

Just facts dude, what is demeaning is Angie's attitude to punters ...

Raybo
06-03-2018, 07:39 AM
533 should make a mini series and put it on Netflix. I would watch it and it would be great entertainment

What would they call it ?

Clearly it would be called Underbelly - 'Bait and Switch'

marmont
06-03-2018, 04:02 PM
when I was there and fucking a MILF and see grey hairs, saggy skin (no elastin), crooked/missing teeth I sort of lose interest and start to think maybe she should be paying me ... ;) I never did DATY at 533 as I never found it appealing there

Its well known that Angies treatment of customers is deplorable
Doesnt justify posting demeaning description of women. Not on

nirvana9
06-03-2018, 05:59 PM
" grey hairs, saggy skin (no elastin), crooked/missing teeth"

agreed, pretty low blow who is this guy

Brothelcreeper
06-03-2018, 09:08 PM
" grey hairs, saggy skin (no elastin), crooked/missing teeth"

agreed, pretty low blow who is this guy

I like a bit of variety - she sounds interesting :cool2:

Raybo
07-03-2018, 09:31 AM
This thread reminds me of the last time i ever visisted 533. No rooms left so I was put up in the kitchen / staff room / laundry.

Haha! Got given this room once! Girl i seen was in another room with 2 other girls and a punter totally off his nut! Angie dragged her out for me. Girl said i must be special!

The place was jam packed that Thursday night so it was a good thing the werent any girls sitting around that room afterwards. We finished up with a hand job cumming all over her tits and body that also sprayed over the bed.
She got up and cum dripped from her tits to the floor. Having to use the shower in the laundry up the hallway! Haha!

The Speechwriter
07-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Life would be very boring without "Angie" and 533 stories popping up every few months to liven the day up..........

Monkeys riding unicycles down 533's corridors as Speechwriter once so expertly put it....

Got to love that.

Thanks for the attribution BC.

I've already offered to write Angie's book. Her response: "How much for me?"

True story.

imnotgay69
28-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Angie is only bait and switching because she gets more money that way. You guys are so personally offended by it LOL, it's just her business model. Who would've thought a brothel owner would have a sociopathic business model?

hotnite
30-03-2018, 12:35 AM
Angie is only bait and switching because she gets more money that way. You guys are so personally offended by it LOL, it's just her business model. Who would've thought a brothel owner would have a sociopathic business model?

People are pissed because they were tricked and ended up wasting their time.

Why would anyone give a shit how she runs her business or how much money she makes, you brainless twat.