PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Girl info - cute tattoo at GIB

Gilly90
28-02-2018, 11:59 AM
Hey there guys there was a gi here that seems to have quit. Could anyone pm me if they know where she went ?

She was always lovely

tommy thumb
28-02-2018, 12:56 PM
When was she working there recently or awhile ago.

Maddona
28-02-2018, 08:16 PM
Was that a shoulder tat you are referring to ? If so yes... amazing girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gilly90
02-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Yeah shoulder tat and within the last month

AboveBoard
05-03-2018, 06:53 PM
Not sure who is on reception at GIB but they need to lift their game.

I can't believe how hard it is to make a booking at this shop!!

Rang up & left a message (ML & time), get a text back asking do I want a booking? yes. I confirm ML and time and silence in return.

Needless to say, I went elsewhere and will most probably never return even after spotting a hottie there.

blas
08-03-2018, 09:51 PM
Ok guys I am a bit out of it. but where is GIB?

Yak
08-03-2018, 11:19 PM
GIB is at stones corner it’s upstairs above the fish and chip shop lol.

tommy thumb
09-03-2018, 06:29 AM
Shit parking and the cops seem to always be at the chicken shop. So so girls. I havnt been for awhile but always seem to
Have mostly fat Koreans.

Madpunter007
09-03-2018, 07:35 AM
Yeah u right tommy went here other day had chubby Japanese girl momo or something whole exp was shit then when leaving going out ran into about 6 cops at a table right near door eating dinner . Fuck I couldn’t get out fast enough

blas
09-03-2018, 09:39 AM
Thanks guys. Sounds like I didn't need to know!

rockbreaker
09-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Looks like I am not the only one and it was not a random occurrence.

I dropped into this place once to check out the place and girls. I was met by a ‘oily’ Korean. Oily not because she use the oil on her body to do a body slide but her body has much ‘fat oily’! She asked how long would I stay but I ran out as fast as I can!

How could a shop like this still survive?!?! What’s wrong with us, Brisbane people?!!

Gilly90
08-05-2018, 08:32 AM
Did anyone figure out where this girl ended up ?

Kowabunga
08-05-2018, 04:24 PM
I went here recently. Entrance right where customers sit outside Robyn's Charcoal Chicken is a bit off-putting.
Shower is very tiny but workable.
Room was very large, massage tables are a good size as well.
Girl was Japanese and nice and did good work.
But ... she wanted 3 pineapples for what is 2 pineapples elsewhere: - hence not worth going back for me.

cekret
08-05-2018, 11:53 PM
I went here recently. Entrance right where customers sit outside Robyn's Charcoal Chicken is a bit off-putting.
Shower is very tiny but workable.
Room was very large, massage tables are a good size as well.
Girl was Japanese and nice and did good work.
But ... she wanted 3 pineapples for what is 2 pineapples elsewhere: - hence not worth going back for me.

But that's the thing, when they ask for 3 n u know 2 is the norm, u really don't see the value in that n u start to reject offer, n she starts getting agitated, quality starts to fade n ur left thinking to ur self best to just leave. Moment killer yea?

cekret
08-05-2018, 11:57 PM
Last time i was here, there was a slim Korean with a nice set of racks (i still remember her name), but it was that time month so options wasn't really discussed. A week later i go to book her, she's never returned. Looked like they lost their winning card.