PDA

View Full Version : smile

Pages : [1] 2

greg11
01-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Dropped into smile massage today. Down the back of springwood. I love Japanese girls! I mean really love them... a lot of kick in those small packages and their tanned skin. Met by a very pretty shy looking girl. Slim but quiet busty. She was very chatty in the massage room, seemed happy to be there. Nice long deep relaxing strokes and fished with great technique and a cheeky grin. Will go back.

JohnDoe74
01-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Someone please tell me when Momo gets back from holidays thanks

Bblue
01-03-2018, 11:24 PM
You are right there are a lot of Japanese girls working at this establishment but a lot of them are pretty lazy. You have to come here a few times before the stop giving you the feeling like "last to be picked for football team"

Gilly90
02-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Momo won't be offering the same services on return I've been told

Homebrew
06-03-2018, 07:38 AM
Went to their sister shop at greenslopes on the weekend.
Biggest problem is the entrance, you may as well put on a mankini and do a dance out front.
Inside 3 hot hot hotties, one I had seen before a couple of times, so she claimed me as her customer, which is ok as she is quite good in all areas, however one of the other HAB was very well endowed and the challenge would have been to see what she was like.
Anyway I have always had good vibes at this shop, the girls all complain it is much quieter than Springwood so maybe know they have to be on their A game to get the rewards.
The lady I had,
Massage 7/10
Looks 7/10
Results 9/10.

Trapper
07-03-2018, 01:22 AM
My biggest problem with smile springwood, the bakery and the 7/11 shop owners have both known me since i was a teenager.

Madpunter007
07-03-2018, 10:30 AM
Not bad selection of girls Springwood shop most are Japanese prices are not to bad either

greg11
14-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Visited this beauty again today.. very friendly and cheeky . happy outcome

darkice
17-03-2018, 10:13 PM
For the life of me can't find where greenslopes sister store is at. Can I get a Pm and maybe recommendation??

reddoor
18-03-2018, 02:19 AM
For the life of me can't find where greenslopes sister store is at. Can I get a Pm and maybe recommendation??
Not real sure but seem to remember a post on here. Maybe Natural therapies 615 Logan rd, never been there so can't recommend anyone.

brownwallaby
18-03-2018, 02:27 AM
I think the sign says ‘Naturopathy’. Haven’t been back here for years. There’s another massage shop just a few doors away. This one always looks dodgy

cjh
18-03-2018, 08:03 AM
There is one where the naturopath Jason Jackson used to be. Almost opposite Chatsworth Rd.
Went there once, a dud. From walking in the door to out only 20 min, and no happiness either.

greg11
18-03-2018, 01:10 PM
Across road from IGA .. quality is up to girl like anywhere ...

jazza69
18-03-2018, 10:27 PM
I have had a lovely time (many) at Greenslopes... but I can't get an answer to my texts... and their website is gone - anyone have any ideas?

darkice
18-03-2018, 10:50 PM
What's the one couple doors down? Worth it?

Homebrew
19-03-2018, 08:18 PM
Have always had a good time here.
One very good girl (who is bad) only works weekends.
As I have said before it is the front door that is a bugger, cars always stopped at the lights.
Just have to head down and power walk in.
The shop 4-5 doors down towards greenslopes has always been old Chinese ladies in my walk ins and exists.

greg11
01-05-2018, 10:05 AM
Can U let me know the good girl who is bad?

ZKing11
02-05-2018, 12:18 AM
Went to their sister shop at greenslopes on the weekend.
Biggest problem is the entrance, you may as well put on a mankini and do a dance out front.
Inside 3 hot hot hotties, one I had seen before a couple of times, so she claimed me as her customer, which is ok as she is quite good in all areas, however one of the other HAB was very well endowed and the challenge would have been to see what she was like.
Anyway I have always had good vibes at this shop, the girls all complain it is much quieter than Springwood so maybe know they have to be on their A game to get the rewards.
The lady I had,
Massage 7/10
Looks 7/10
Results 9/10.

Can you please tell me the shop name/price/services?

thank you very much

Homebrew
02-05-2018, 06:49 PM

thank you very much

Geez buddy, give your bank details and I pay as well.
It tells you all you need to know if your interested.
Good luck

greg11
07-05-2018, 04:20 PM
Saw Mar.. Really easy to talk to. Most of my requests were catered for. Pretty face. Seemed that she wants U to be pleased and a couple of pineapples was no probs. Mary has nice legs I thought. After the main course had a nice cuddle and chat.

Gilly90
07-05-2018, 05:15 PM
I've done the horizontal tango with more than a handful at sprginwood. Never realised greenslopes was the sister shop. My other Japanese girl at greenslopes is getting to expensive so might check this out.

I think Japanese girls tend to be the tightest to? Or is it girl to girl you think

rockbreaker
07-05-2018, 06:09 PM
I've done the horizontal tango with more than a handful at sprginwood. Never realised greenslopes was the sister shop. My other Japanese girl at greenslopes is getting to expensive so might check this out.

I think Japanese girls tend to be the tightest to? Or is it girl to girl you think

It is from girl to girl but it seems many of the Japanese girls know the vaginal contraction to simulate the tightness. U r lucky to have met a few.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_contraction

greg11
17-06-2018, 01:06 AM
Couple of new girls at spring. Cute young one about 20ish was really friendly today... Slim small figure... Going bsck

newbiejones
17-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Couple of new girls at spring. Cute young one about 20ish was really friendly today... Slim small figure... Going bsck

Snort like..............

greg11
20-06-2018, 06:26 PM
Snorty would like shiny at spring I think.. nice slim cheeky pocket rocket.

Massaddict
24-06-2018, 09:59 PM
Naomi is great.
Very bubbly, great massage and best body at the shop.

greg11
25-06-2018, 04:05 PM
Hearing a lot about Naomi.. might have to visit this one soon.

Massaddict
30-06-2018, 06:34 PM

Just got back from Smile and had a great massage session with Julie. Cute little girl.

Had a good long chat with the owner. Some more new girls arriving soon - Keep your eyes out for Sammi. He showed a pic of her - very very attractive. Owner also recommended Nikki who is starting soon.

No need to go anywhere else - everything a man needs at one stop.

greg11
30-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Sign.me up... Love trying out the new smile girls...

rockbreaker
01-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Just got back from Smile and had a great massage session with Julie. Cute little girl.

Had a good long chat with the owner. Some more new girls arriving soon - Keep your eyes out for Sammi. He showed a pic of her - very very attractive. Owner also recommended Nikki who is starting soon.

No need to go anywhere else - everything a man needs at one stop.

Thanks for the report and intel about upcoming girls.

benchen2209
01-07-2018, 07:05 PM
Can someone shed some light on the location or phone number?

greg11
05-07-2018, 01:33 PM
Can confirm Nikki is a beauty. Just saw in passing but think I will return and sample.

bjsearcher
05-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Can someone shed some light on the location or phone number?Try Google. Easy

FiremanSam
07-07-2018, 11:42 AM
I have been to this massage shop many times and always walked out with a smile!! Beautiful girls with amazing bodies always willing to please! Always a clean shop with private rooms and very rarely have to wait!

Gaijin
10-07-2018, 03:10 PM
Saw Naomi today, very pretty and very fit body but limited with options. Any other suggestions?

Dubs
12-07-2018, 03:56 PM
I could not find the place at all. Anyone provide more details please? Although with me driving around I did see about 4 other places I hadn't noticed before.

bjsearcher
13-07-2018, 11:00 AM
I could not find the place at all. Anyone provide more details please? Although with me driving around I did see about 4 other places I hadn't noticed before.Google Shop name and suburb I suggest

Dubs
13-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Google Shop name and suburb I suggest
I must be typing something wrong cause all that comes up is a bunch of Locanto ads for ones I'm aware of.

Rajsex711
13-07-2018, 03:47 PM
Smile Massage Therapy
8/39 Watland street
Springwoog

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Rajsex711
13-07-2018, 03:48 PM
*Springwood

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

bjsearcher
13-07-2018, 06:21 PM
Smile Massage Therapy
8/39 Watland street
Springwoog

Sent from my SM-N950F using TapatalkDon't spoil the morons who are either too stupid to look it up or too lazy.

greg11
17-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Visited smile today. met with a great attitude. Slim pretty girl. Just had a lovely massage and chat. Will be back soon for a better massage. Love Japanese.

flamejob
22-07-2018, 11:00 PM

Haven't done the horizontal tango there unfortunately, but for a while this was my go to. Had a number of duos there which always worked for me

Homebrew
24-07-2018, 08:06 PM
Went to the Greenslopes shop again last week, some really cute girls there, however they really need to clean this place up and make it a little bit more presentable as the other new one couple of doors down is kicking ass.
But as I said girls at Smile are definitely on the money, probably realise some serious competition has moved in.
Great for us boys, take advantage of both I say.
Had booked and arrived 5 minutes early, 3 girls on only 2 rooms, my girls is waiting but rooms are busy for another 20 minutes, so I say ok no problem I go down the street try there, well let's say she saw her money sliding through her fingers and convinced me to wait and yep it was worth the wait.
I rate the ladies at both shops, so either way it was a no brainer.

Brissypunter
24-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Ohh the shop need a good clean and renovation for sure !!

greg11
24-07-2018, 08:53 PM
I think there is more at play here. I think there may be plans for renewal in that area soon. Just enjoy the young lovelies for what the are. Could be wrong.. but it is clean enough and the young Japanese girls are above average.

ococpunt
25-07-2018, 03:48 PM
both shops need some renovation in my opinion, might have to do 1 at a time so we don't miss out the fun

a more presentable shop will definitely attract more customers I would say...

thunderdome
31-07-2018, 06:26 PM
There is certainly some nice girls here at the moment. I mean nice friendly and cute. Lots of fresh Sashimi!!! Got to try boys.

I reckon owner should hold a gathering/party for punters to chat to the girls. Like some of the up market brothels use to do. haha would be fun. Bit of music and few drinks ;)

greg11
31-07-2018, 08:24 PM
Wonderful friendly girls

greg11
31-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Spent some lovely time with a young friendly shy one today

Brissypunter
31-07-2018, 08:27 PM
I take Greg11 is owner !! Lol

thunderdome
31-07-2018, 09:24 PM
No, Greg is their no.1 customer tho. I must be no.2 at the moment ☺️

Massaddict
31-07-2018, 09:58 PM
No, Greg is their no.1 customer tho. I must be no.2 at the moment ☺️

And I must be no 3 :)

thunderdome
31-07-2018, 10:14 PM
There u go boys. 3 glowing reccomendations! plus others on this thread.

greg11
31-07-2018, 11:24 PM
Keep telling ya I'm not da owner. Just love visiting young Japanese. Never gets old😁

Massaddict
31-07-2018, 11:27 PM
Keep telling ya I'm not da owner. Just love visiting young Japanese. Never gets old��

Can confirm he is not the owner - I know the owner personally.

greg11
31-07-2018, 11:36 PM
I might be one of the more frequent visitors at smile bit I reckon Brisbane's most prolific punter goes to another champ lol.

Massaddict
01-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Went to Smile today and ended up chatting to the owner for many hours. Now have almost 30 Japanese girls rotating around their shops. Apartment in the city now closed.

Asked about Momo and told she would be back very shortly and will be business as usual.

Was taken for a drive to show me what was going to open in a couple of days time - $2 million Mansion at Robertson where every room has ensuite with Spa, shower etc. So start with a spa before moving on to the massage table. Will be able to drive up the drive and into the garage for privacy. Was lucky enough to get a free pre opening trial - will I return? depends on the final pricing. Will keep going to the shop though.

rockbreaker
01-08-2018, 11:57 PM
Went to Smile today and ended up chatting to the owner for many hours. Now have almost 30 Japanese girls rotating around their shops. Apartment in the city now closed.

Asked about Momo and told she would be back very shortly and will be business as usual.

Was taken for a drive to show me what was going to open in a couple of days time - $2 million Mansion at Robertson where every room has ensuite with Spa, shower etc. So start with a spa before moving on to the massage table. Will be able to drive up the drive and into the garage for privacy. Was lucky enough to get a free pre opening trial - will I return? depends on the final pricing. Will keep going to the shop though.

This is really interesting. Any idea what the pricing would be like?

flamejob
02-08-2018, 12:31 AM

damn. that sounds impressive. might be reaching for Sydney standards.

Massaddict
02-08-2018, 12:39 AM
This is really interesting. Any idea what the pricing would be like?

Will be a little premium for the luxury massage etc. I guess to cover the cost of the property lease. Session started in the spa then moved to the massage table ��

Brissypunter
02-08-2018, 07:29 AM
Wonder if the water gets changed per customer or u going to sit in a pool of bacteria by end of night lol

Massaddict
02-08-2018, 07:40 AM
Wonder if the water gets changed per customer or u going to sit in a pool of bacteria by end of night lol

When you walk into the room check the spa is empty and it is filled in front of you. That's what I do in Thailand. It only takes a few minutes to fill.

Brissypunter
02-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Yeah think that the way to go as I wouldn’t hop in if already full of water ..

Kowabunga
02-08-2018, 08:53 AM
I believe the council regulation is that if the "shop" is in a residential area, only two rooms can operate for massage.
Else could be prone to neighbour complaints and attracting unwanted attention.

Brissypunter
02-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Yeah heard that aswell 30% of house can be used rest need lived in and maximum 2 working and trading hours are restricted. One reason why I always bit nervous going to massage shops run from houses

Gilly90
02-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Momo returning will be worth a visit from me

Homebrew
03-08-2018, 07:16 AM
yeah, can you imagine the attention this will create in a private street if they 3-4 girls working for 12 hours, would be worse than driving through a school zone at pick up time.
great idea, just have to pick very carefully where to do it from.

Massaddict
03-08-2018, 08:13 AM
I believe the council regulation is that if the "shop" is in a residential area, only two rooms can operate for massage.
Else could be prone to neighbour complaints and attracting unwanted attention.

Correct. I asked Smile owner about the legality in a residential area. He checked into it before taking this on. Said he will only have a maximum of 2 rooms operating. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Trysum69
07-08-2018, 04:46 PM
Can someone pm me the shop address in green slopes and spring wood. Couldn’t find it.

Massaddict
07-08-2018, 10:58 PM
Can someone pm me the shop address in green slopes and spring wood. Couldn’t find it.

Springwood address listed page 3 of this thread.

Or Google Smile Massage Therapy.

thunderdome
08-08-2018, 11:47 AM
Haven't seen the Robertson house on roster yet. Is it open yet?

Massaddict
08-08-2018, 11:15 PM

I was told it was opening this week. I will see if I can find out a definite date for you.

Massaddict
09-08-2018, 10:12 AM

Found out open for business today - contact Smile for booking.

blake_ly
09-08-2018, 05:23 PM
one of my favourites when I started, I used to go see Aki/Maki every week without fail:love:

thunderdome
10-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Roster says VIP customers for mansion by appt who have high rating from girls and good tips. Haha wonder how many customers like that. All u tight bastards can't go.

Brissypunter
10-08-2018, 05:02 PM
Seen 2 sexy Jap 19 year old who work smile at another shop both said some days while working at smile they got no customers all day !! Shame as the girls were young hot and eager but at least can see them at this other shop now

reddoor
10-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Seen 2 sexy Jap 19 year old who work smile at another shop both said some days while working at smile they got no customers all day !! Shame as the girls were young hot and eager but at least can see them at this other shop now
Haha, moonlighters! Their other digs would b 5 stars compared to that dump at Greenslopes.

Brissypunter
10-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Ohh yeah !! Hahahha fuck that shop needs a re vamp

thunderdome
11-08-2018, 10:26 AM
Yes bit of a shithole. Should be cheaper. Skinny wonky tables lumpy and hard. No wonder nobody goes there. Should tell owner to fix it up or at least buy better tables. Hardly anyone will go back after trying it.

some1likeU
11-08-2018, 11:12 AM

I went there yesterday, when I open the door, I can see all the girls sitting at the front waiting for customers. I guess it's a quiet day for them but good for me, means I can choose which one to take with me into the room

reddoor
11-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Yes bit of a shithole. Should be cheaper. Skinny wonky tables lumpy and hard. No wonder nobody goes there. Should tell owner to fix it up or at least buy better tables. Hardly anyone will go back after trying it.
Yeah thats pretty much it man. Only been once but got lucky, girl i had was great she made me forget about the decor and took me away to that special place. Not bad for a newbie.

some1likeU
11-08-2018, 01:04 PM
Just called them. There is only one girl in the Sunnybank house today

Massaddict
11-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Just called them. There is only one girl in the Sunnybank house today

Which one is on at the house?

blake_ly
11-08-2018, 04:13 PM
there's a house in sbank? same owner? is it good usually? I know they used to have an apartment nears surfers a while back.

some1likeU
12-08-2018, 07:41 PM
Which one is on at the house?

Mary was in the house yesterday

Massaddict
13-08-2018, 12:20 AM
there's a house in sbank? same owner? is it good usually? I know they used to have an apartment nears surfers a while back.

Yes and yes.

The rooms have ensuites so skipped the shower but started with spa fun then on to the massage table for the balance.

some1likeU
13-08-2018, 02:36 AM

I believe they still do

thunderdome
13-08-2018, 01:01 PM
surfers is a shop now. not the best rooms but ok. on 2 hanlan st inside small arcade near surf shop. its not yes massage which is visible from st but inside a bit further.

thunderdome
14-08-2018, 09:21 AM
Anyone seen Mary since she come back?

punterpunter
15-08-2018, 07:46 PM
i recently tried Mary at the house , i love the elite house concept but i was disappointed in the massage table as there is no hole in it for your head and breathing , the curtains let strong light in so very little mood lighting and the parking is in suburban street so clearly obvious to everyone but i do believe if requested you can park in the garage. Mary is attractive but i did not enjoy her massage to soft and a lack of energy.

some1likeU
16-08-2018, 02:30 AM
i recently tried Mary at the house , i love the elite house concept but i was disappointed in the massage table as there is no hole in it for your head and breathing , the curtains let strong light in so very little mood lighting and the parking is in suburban street so clearly obvious to everyone but i do believe if requested you can park in the garage. Mary is attractive but i did not enjoy her massage to soft and a lack of energy.

Whats the damage to your wallet? and what is on offer tho??

punterpunter
16-08-2018, 09:41 AM
Whats the damage to your wallet? and what is on offer tho??

$70 one hour massage everything else industry standard

FiremanSam
16-08-2018, 12:18 PM
As always, the lovely girls here are not only attractive, but good at their job! Never had a bad experience here. Definitely be going back!

ococpunt
16-08-2018, 07:14 PM

damn... sounds like the whole house experience isnt as attractive as what many of us thought, I believe it would turn out to be like one of those saunas you see in Asia... :anger:

punterpunter
16-08-2018, 08:14 PM
damn... sounds like the whole house experience isnt as attractive as what many of us thought, I believe it would turn out to be like one of those saunas you see in Asia... :anger:

prices are fair but it will all depend on the girl,

Trapper
19-08-2018, 10:11 PM
I do wonder how many of your blokes I have actually seen walking into smile at springwood while I am up picking up my daily bread and paper

funboybrisbane
25-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Roster says VIP customers for mansion by appt who have high rating from girls and good tips. Haha wonder how many customers like that. All u tight bastards can't go.There's a roster [emoji54]
Where do i find this?
Pm me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

blake_ly
25-08-2018, 05:03 PM
I didn't know there was a roster either. Care to share some details? Apparently the owner/girls for the jap shops do an internal rating system on the punters, and if your review is good enough, you get to go to the house.

thunderdome
25-08-2018, 05:44 PM
If U message their number they will send the days roster for all locations. Walk-ins are hard to rate as most of the time they wouldn't know names.

greg11
28-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Been a while ... Popped in today. Saw a lovely new girl. Slim . Nice little body. Actually a good massage for a beginner. Left happy.

Brissypunter
28-08-2018, 10:45 PM
So have to ask most you guys u go here for a cheap pint or what ? I been springwood and greenslopes they run pretty run down shops !! Seen some the girls at other shops and man they not great lookers !!and don’t offer a lot .. so my question is what I find so appealing cause from what I have seen u can get heaps better at a 50s plus Chinese shop in

thunderdome
29-08-2018, 07:23 AM
Fresh sashimi. Mmm so delicate. 50s plus shop don't even compare.

Brissypunter
29-08-2018, 08:02 AM
Yeah they maybe young but the ones I’ve tried are very average .. I’m not one for Chinese over 50s but would rather spend the money on them than the girls I’ve tried from smile ..

greg11
29-08-2018, 09:22 AM
I have had most of my best times in these circumstances.. Rather a good conversation with a lovely young girl with a chance of more then anything in a over 50s shop.

ecchi.gaijin
29-08-2018, 09:53 AM
Japanese Mls are by far my favourite but I have avoided Smile because I just find the girls there are too hard to get along with. They seem to be less willing to engage in conversation, which makes the mood too clinical for my liking.

brownwallaby
29-08-2018, 10:49 AM
I did a few walk-ins at the Greenslopes shop recently but always walked out rightaway as I found the Japanese girls available were not of the type that I regularly see at my favourite shop. The ones that greeted me always looked ‘professional’ instead of cuties if you know what I mean. But that’s just my impression from a very limited observation

Homebrew
30-08-2018, 06:56 AM
greenslopes shop, i would rate right up there as far as girls go, needs a bloody good clean and lick of paint. but i have found the girls to always be very happy and talkative.
the shop at springwood have only been a few times and always had a good time.
i think it just goes to show how different we all are and how the girls also do not react or treat everyone the same, it really depends on a lot of the way you are with them.
and just because some punter on here says something (true or not) does not mean every Tom, Dick or Harry will get that from them.

Massaddict
30-08-2018, 10:04 PM
greenslopes shop, i would rate right up there as far as girls go, needs a bloody good clean and lick of paint. but i have found the girls to always be very happy and talkative.
the shop at springwood have only been a few times and always had a good time.
i think it just goes to show how different we all are and how the girls also do not react or treat everyone the same, it really depends on a lot of the way you are with them.
and just because some punter on here says something (true or not) does not mean every Tom, Dick or Harry will get that from them.

Totally agree - the reaction you get depends a lot on how you interact with the MLs. There are things you can do to warm thing up.

I went to Springwood yesterday and had a new girl. She was very quiet and seemed quite reserved. I started asking questions -Where are you from? Which city? How long have you been here? How do you like Australia? etc. Chatted about my trip to Japan last year. She ended up very chatty and relaxed and I left extremely happy. Ended up one of the best massages I have had there. Will definately be back to see her again.

BTW I spoke to the owner about the condition of Greenslopes shop. He said the shops are going to be demolished for a new development - thus not worth spending any money on it.

M A

Homebrew
31-08-2018, 07:21 AM
Totally agree - the reaction you get depends a lot on how you interact with the MLs. There are things you can do to warm thing up.

I went to Springwood yesterday and had a new girl. She was very quiet and seemed quite reserved. I started asking questions -Where are you from? Which city? How long have you been here? How do you like Australia? etc. Chatted about my trip to Japan last year. She ended up very chatty and relaxed and I left extremely happy. Ended up one of the best massages I have had there. Will definately be back to see her again.

BTW I spoke to the owner about the condition of Greenslopes shop. He said the shops are going to be demolished for a new development - thus not worth spending any money on it.

M A

geez i hope they find another shop around the area, long way to springwood for me, and too many other shops to go past, would need a week to get there and back.

ecchi.gaijin
31-08-2018, 10:04 AM

M A

It's not that, the girls I have met at Smile are a different breed. Every other shop I go to has much friendlier Japanese staff. I would say I have a 90% success rate of getting on well with them from the first session (I don't mean extras, just connecting with them), but in the few times I ventured to Smile the girls wore jeans etc and were cold and unreceptive. Perhaps i was just unlucky in who I met, or they might warm up on subsequent visits. Either way it's too far for me to waste my time and money trying.

Brissypunter
31-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Yeah I’m with you the ones I’ve seen no make up jeans

some1likeU
31-08-2018, 12:58 PM
Anyone saw the news today?
The newsagrent next door got robbed last night around 7:30pm.

popeye96
31-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Anyone saw the news today?
The newsagrent next door got robbed last night around 7:30pm.

That would scare the crap out of you if you were in there having a punt and walked outside to the sight of multiple police cars. haha

Brissypunter
31-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Ohh fuck yeah blue lights flashing everywhere hhahah

tab123
31-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Really? Is it the one next to IGA? I bought the lottery from there at 655pm and walked over to smile. Thank fuck the girl there was ugly and all girls were busy at the shop up the road.

some1likeU
03-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Just finished another session with a new girl today since my regular girl have left the country. First session in, I was surprised this girl offer Option 4 ($200) straight away but those walls are paper thin. My question is have anybody actually tried Option 4 in this place or other places?

reddoor
03-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Just finished another session with a new girl today since my regular girl have left the country. First session in, I was surprised this girl offer Option 4 ($200) straight away but those walls are paper thin. My question is have anybody actually tried Option 4 in this place or other places?
Get friendly with her, ask her to stay after all others gone, take option 4, scream your arse off.... Piece a cake.

some1likeU
03-09-2018, 08:48 PM
Get friendly with her, ask her to stay after all others gone, take option 4, scream your arse off.... Piece a cake.
I got her number lol ��
She willingly give me her number and said she can do option 4 at her place

reddoor
03-09-2018, 09:43 PM
I got her number lol ��
She willingly give me her number and said she can do option 4 at her place
Bloody hell after one visit! Nice. Is she J girl?

brownwallaby
03-09-2018, 10:22 PM

if opt 4 means fs at a massage shop I believe the majority of punters here have had that at least once, and I believe at least 1 of 3 shop girls has done that too at some stage of their career. It’s not as uncommon as we think.

The problem now, the boss might read your report and he/she gets concerned and asks each girl if she has offered opt 4 for $200 and given her personal details, and your girl may think you can’t be trusted

some1likeU
03-09-2018, 11:29 PM
if opt 4 means fs at a massage shop I believe the majority of punters here have had that at least once, and I believe at least 1 of 3 shop girls has done that too at some stage of their career. It’s not as uncommon as we think.

The problem now, the boss might read your report and he/she gets concerned and asks each girl if she has offered opt 4 for $200 and given her personal details, and your girl may think you can’t be trusted

So true.
Oh well, but option 4 is just done and dusted at her apartment in southside

Massaddict
04-09-2018, 12:33 AM

I thought option 4 was BBBJ and option 5 was FS.

I found a small number of girls at various shops do FS for $150.

brownwallaby
04-09-2018, 12:42 AM
So true.

and you paid the amount that she asked?

some1likeU
04-09-2018, 11:26 AM
and you paid the amount that she asked?

Lol
No...of course no

brownwallaby
04-09-2018, 12:21 PM
good stuff, that’s how it should be done outside the shop ..... lol

reddoor
04-09-2018, 01:57 PM
So true.
Pardon me for being sus but 1st time then at her place. Have u looked at the POs on locanto? She might b supplimenting her income at Smile a few days a week. Just a thought.

thunderdome
04-09-2018, 05:59 PM

Are u talking about the greenslopes shop or springwood? I think greenslopes is pretty thin but didn't take much notice of springwood.

ococpunt
06-09-2018, 07:37 PM
$200 for option 4 is quite steep in my opinion, $260 for an hour you can get pretty much any private girls, I've had $150, wouldn't pay any more than that in a shop

greg11
14-09-2018, 05:45 PM
Saw new girl Son.. Very friendly.. good massage for a beginner slim and pretty. Standard options left happy. happy person to be around.

some1likeU
15-09-2018, 10:18 AM
Saw new girl Son.. Very friendly.. good massage for a beginner slim and pretty. Standard options left happy. happy person to be around.

I went see her yesterday. Can confirm what he say, she is pretty and slim but very average massage and ending.

flamejob
15-09-2018, 02:18 PM
I thought option 4 was BBBJ and option 5 was FS.

I found a small number of girls at various shops do FS for $150.

Maybe we need a glossary of all these options, I'm getting confused. whatever happened to just calling them what they are, ffs. we're not in a Chinese restaurant ordering by numbers, well ... maybe some of the shops feel like that ...

in terms of FS, i've been offered that ranging from $100 upwards, although most seem to be in the $150 to $200 bracket.

greg11
18-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Saw son again today. Her skills are developing. However. What she lack in experience she makes up for in looks. Nice bubbly personality.

FiremanSam
27-09-2018, 11:26 AM
Went to Springwood today. Greeted by smiling girls all young and pretty. Within minutes I was relaxing with a firm but effective massage. Clean shop, easy parking and the most important thing... Hot girls! Best activity for a rainy day.

greg11
27-09-2018, 06:56 PM
Sushi smorgasbord.... Nice

Brissypunter
27-09-2018, 07:43 PM
You guys get cash for comment ? Hahaha

ococpunt
02-10-2018, 06:13 PM
anyone actually got a proper massage at this place? just been there and the actual massage was appalling and the girl only offered up to option 3 which I never go for... i rather pay another $30-50 for option 4

can someone recommend anyone for me? can't seen to get a good experience so far :cry:

blake_ly
02-10-2018, 07:58 PM
the massages are definitely not better at smile...There was a girl named Aki a couple of years back who gave a wonderful massage, and very cheery service..

unfortunately for massages everywhere, I think it's all dependent on the individual girls sometimes, though I have found that at SSDS, the massages are consistently average to good, (I haven't had a bad massage yet)

APL
03-10-2018, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE=blake_ly; I have found that at SSDS, the massages are consistently average to good, (I haven't had a bad massage yet)[/QUOTE]

Good old Jackie has trained half the new shops that have opened recently I reckon LOL

ococpunt
03-10-2018, 06:18 PM
no pms for 24hrs :cry:

i guess no luck for massages in this shop lol....

Doa
23-10-2018, 05:39 PM
Is this the Smile from Watland Street
Plz Cum to pick one juicy girl to give you a great Massage with a great price :
*Wednesday special: korea sexy beautiful girls give u a good massage.
*Thursday special: big eyes beautiful juicy new girls travel from Gold Coast give u a good massage.
*Friday special: Good Remedial massage with young beauty
Massage & Hair Removal*
04 0222 0222
We open 9am-8:30pm 7days a week
Address:
Shop 2/7 Allamanda Drive, Daisy Hill.
(Close to M1 exit 24)/next to Daisy Hill shopping Centre
*Free Shop front parking and undercover parking always*Available
New shop This Month special price:
Full body Oil Massage Prices:
30 minutes $30
45 minutes $40
60 minutes $50
80 minutes $80
*———(Not use baby oil)———
Our Massage oil -Sensitive skin use / gentle and non-irritating / Water soluble / Hot towel can be wiped clean / non Oily,
We use moisturizing massage oil to moisturize your skin. We look after your Skin^____^
Hair Removal:
Waxing from $10
Painless Laser from $10
Thank you* ^^ see you soon

skool
23-10-2018, 05:46 PM
What exactly they want to tell by “juicy girl”

greg11
23-10-2018, 07:19 PM
That is not smile mate

greg11
23-10-2018, 07:22 PM
Wrong phone.. No undercover parking and very unlikely they have any Korean girls. That's a new shop with juicy girls.

Massaddict
23-10-2018, 07:55 PM
Wrong phone.. No undercover parking and very unlikely they have any Korean girls. That's a new shop with juicy girls.

Juicy where?

I have met some very juicy young MLs - the better you treat them the juicier some get.

Doa
23-10-2018, 08:30 PM
This came through on my Wechat account original

greg11
23-10-2018, 09:12 PM
I don't know where they r juicy. But the advert suggests only one is and she is imported from the coast. The rest are dry. Lok

Massaddict
23-10-2018, 09:29 PM
I don't know where they r juicy. But the advert suggests only one is and she is imported from the coast. The rest are dry. Lok

Some get very juicy when you massage them on the right spot - DATY makes them very juicy too. (and most love it)

Doa
24-10-2018, 08:43 PM
Wechat ID:Daisy Smiles to see the pictures they are posting

greg11
05-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Happy to say there are a couple of new young good looking new Japanese girls at smile. Been a while since I've said anything about smile.. I would say they are young attrractive and playful but still learning the ropes. Left happy.

Brissypunter
05-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Fuck that much better else where , but saying that maybe maybe this is the best u get on Southside of town

greg11
05-01-2019, 08:50 PM
Depends what u like mate.. If u like young Japanese girls. Smile is the place to go. I think. I was with a gorgeous young twenties girl today. Just delightful.

Brissypunter
05-01-2019, 09:09 PM
1. Love Japanese
2. Love young Japanese
3. Love Japanese who know what to do
4. Will pay for quality service and girls go all out
5. But never happens at smile shops
6. So stick to my spots where young friendly eager willing Japanese please no bullshit ..
but that’s me

greg11
05-01-2019, 09:50 PM
Mate. I saw an absolutely beautiful jap girl at smile today. Personally one of the loveliest I've ever seen. I really enjoyed my time with her. No bullshit. Drop dead gorgeous but not experienced. My time with her was enjoyed. It was a stock standard option visit but she was a knockout. Loved it.

Brissypunter
05-01-2019, 10:13 PM
All good man .. bit plenty better out there than that and I have tried plenty of smile girls at other shops and alway average !! But if that what u like good for you

Massaddict
05-01-2019, 11:24 PM
Went there (Springwood) for the second time in a week. Saw the same new young 19yo Jap girl - was very friendly and affectionate. Went for option 3 again. No hesitation from her. Last time there I left feeling the happy scale was 4 out of 10.

On the second visit went for option 3 again. This time I gave her some training and left feeling the happy scale was now 7 out of 10. Much better!!! Nice natural c cups and nice figure.

Will definately return.

M.A.

Yellow Fever
06-01-2019, 02:36 AM
Visited there recently, first time since S** was running rampant in the corridors, which was over 18 months ago. One step inside, thong got stuck to the floor!!! The hygiene, and cleanliness, at this place, clearly hasn’t improved, it’s shocking, despicable. Obviously, after rescuing my thong, and unsticking my hand from the door handle, I was outta there!!!
Banned, FOREVER......I’ll never return.

Gilly90
06-01-2019, 06:03 AM
Do they still offer the mansion ? The two times I visited was pretty epic. Been away a while and they never text back about it.

Massaddict
06-01-2019, 08:34 AM
Do they still offer the mansion ? The two times I visited was pretty epic. Been away a while and they never text back about it.

I asked that question also. Was advised the mansion has closed.

blake_ly
06-01-2019, 11:40 PM
on the same location topic, anyone else get the mass text they sent out for happy new years followed up with jpeg of a glitter lips? the text I didn't mind so much, but the picture made me glad I only use my burner phone for these things...

cekret
07-01-2019, 03:18 AM
on the same location topic, anyone else get the mass text they sent out for happy new years followed up with jpeg of a glitter lips? the text I didn't mind so much, but the picture made me glad I only use my burner phone for these things...

I only got the Happy New Year text, not the glitter lip one - thank god!

bjsearcher
07-01-2019, 10:55 AM
I asked that question also. Was advised the mansion has closed.I knew it wouldn't last long.....

greg11
13-01-2019, 03:32 PM
Just visited very attractive new Japanese girl at smile. Very pretty bubbly and quite shy. Young learner. Maybe limited skills as yet. But if a pretty face us what your after L is worth a visit.

Massaddict
13-01-2019, 06:29 PM
Just visited very attractive new Japanese girl at smile. Very pretty bubbly and quite shy. Young learner. Maybe limited skills as yet. But if a pretty face us what your after L is worth a visit.

Me too. Saw two new absolute stunners and dressed accordingly. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. Best I have seen at Smile for some time.

greg11
13-01-2019, 06:45 PM
Let me know who you saw mate.. how it went .. will return the favour. Stunners indeed.

Massaddict
13-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Let me know who you saw mate.. how it went .. will return the favour. Stunners indeed.

Message the shop and ask who is working via Line. Reply usually includes photos. I was there to see a regular that I had made a booking with when i saw the two newbies. Didnt get to ask their names but was impressed.

greg11
13-01-2019, 09:22 PM
I know the smile way of things well mate. Reckon you and I have passed each other in the halls or carpark a few times.😁

reddoor
13-01-2019, 10:02 PM
I know the smile way of things well mate. Reckon you and I have passed each other in the halls or carpark a few times.😁
Is the place at Greenslopes still smile girls?

Massaddict
13-01-2019, 10:11 PM
Is the place at Greenslopes still smile girls?

There are a number of shops at Greenslopes and yes Smile still operates one there.

Massaddict
13-01-2019, 10:15 PM
I know the smile way of things well mate. Reckon you and I have passed each other in the halls or carpark a few times.��

I think so too.

After todays wonderful encounter I will back again asap.

greg11
18-01-2019, 07:57 PM
Ok. Another Japanese looker. Young. Pretty. Bubbly. E. Enjoyed my time. Standard visit. Few beauties here lately. Interested to know who you were so happy with Massadict.

Massaddict
18-01-2019, 11:44 PM
Ok. Another Japanese looker. Young. Pretty. Bubbly. E. Enjoyed my time. Standard visit. Few beauties here lately. Interested to know who you were so happy with Massadict.

Sent you the details via PM.

greg11
23-01-2019, 06:34 PM
Anyone else had any good sessions with the new girls. I wanna another session but I don't know who to pick.

Brissypunter
23-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Yeah go somewhere else hahahah😂😂joking

ococpunt
24-01-2019, 11:58 AM
they close early these days, dropped by the shop Tuesday and was all dark by 8pm...

reddoor
24-01-2019, 01:30 PM
they close early these days, dropped by the shop Tuesday and was all dark by 8pm...
Must b a thing now, one of my reg haunts closed early and did'nt even open at all next day. Could'nt get anyone to work app.

thunderdome
24-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Smile always closes around 0630-7. Pitty.

ococpunt
26-01-2019, 02:13 PM
Smile always closes around 0630-7. Pitty.

seems like a genuine shop to me :D

Kowabunga
23-02-2019, 11:35 AM
I went to Smile Greenslopes recently. Rostered via Smile at Springwood.
Opposite Logan/Chatsworth intersection.
Sign in front says Naturapath?, but 615a number is on their door frame and flashing led sign in door window.
Only one girl on. She was really nice and did great massage, so was happy.
No shower at this shop.

4FoW2
23-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Think I went to wrong one - went to one further down beside lane way - perf was crap so walked after mass - dam wanted to try Smile.
NI

greg11
27-02-2019, 04:50 PM
Been a while. But dropped into spring. New girl M served me. Pretty girl.. natural C's. The veiw was nice. Friendly personality left happy. Very new.. was happy with standard happy service.

HST
03-03-2019, 11:34 AM
I went to the Surfers shop a few weeks ago and saw Lexi, cute girl with a good body. Sexy tan lines if you're into that. Only ever one girl working there at a time it seems. It was on a Saturday and she said it had been quiet. The shop is hidden away from the street in a very quiet little arcade. They don't have a sign out on the footpath so it's hard for passers-by to see the shop. There's another shop that fronts Trickett Street but it's legit.

4FoW2
03-03-2019, 02:49 PM
I went to the Surfers shop a few weeks ago and saw Lexi, cute girl with a good body. Sexy tan lines if you're into that. Only ever one girl working there at a time it seems. It was on a Saturday and she said it had been quiet. The shop is hidden away from the street in a very quiet little arcade. They don't have a sign out on the footpath so it's hard for passers-by to see the shop. There's another shop that fronts Trickett Street but it's legit.
I'm into arcade games and I don't mind if others play with my joy stick - Is the arcade in Trickett St?
NI

Massaddict
03-03-2019, 03:52 PM
I'm into arcade games and I don't mind if others play with my joy stick - Is the arcade in Trickett St?
NI

It sure is. When i went there a few weeks ago 3 mls were working that day.

DCUP
11-03-2019, 12:21 AM
Hey brissy punter sounds like your onto the good oil when it comes to pretty japs somewhere other than SSDS and smile Watlan st.. can I ask for a pm from you mate

Kowabunga
16-03-2019, 04:02 PM
Went here recently on a weekend. Smile on Watland Street.
Young Japanese girl. Very attractive and very nice to chat with although limited English. Knowing a little Japanese language helps and gets some smiles on return.
Had quite an enjoyable time with her. All standard pricing.
4 girls at the shop when I left. All very attractive young Japanese girls.

wunderboy
20-03-2019, 07:53 AM
The location and entrance still put me off.

FiremanSam
20-03-2019, 01:43 PM
So many smiling beautiful girls at this shop! Amazing techniques and they never disappoint! Always a selection of girls available to de-stress after a long day! 10 out of 10!!!

The Professor
20-03-2019, 06:59 PM
The location and entrance still put me off.
Apt name - nothing ventured .......
Prof

greg11
29-04-2019, 09:01 PM
Enjoyed the company of a newish girl at smile this week. Good to see some fresh talent. Pleasant looks and personality. Standard visit. Nice massage.

Massaddict
30-04-2019, 12:06 AM
Enjoyed the company of a newish girl at smile this week. Good to see some fresh talent. Pleasant looks and personality. Standard visit. Nice massage.

A very pleasant girl also.

M.A.

reddoor
30-04-2019, 12:42 AM
I have never been to Smile, is it worth a visit? How would it rate against Sunshine or Zen?

Homebrew
01-05-2019, 07:05 AM
I have never been to Smile, is it worth a visit? How would it rate against Sunshine or Zen?

me personally, would rate the girls better, (99% japanese only)not as greedy and they were always having fresh starters, but as far as the decor & ambiance goes = nil at smile, the no frills attitude.
just my opinion, the girls at both Zen & Sunshine know they have made it to the top and now want the rewards regardless.

greg11
01-05-2019, 08:09 AM
Smile ... Fresh raw young girls . Many starting and learning as they go. I personally love this. Some great surprises.99 percent Japanese. Generally lovely young girls with that lovely demeanor Japanese have.

Sunshine.. all experienced girls who know what they are doing. Well dressed and presented. Hardly ever misses mark. Very clean shop. Everything runs more to a formula than smile.

Zen. only been twice. probably somewhere in the middle.

Just general comments. Everyone's experience is different when the door closes.

Kowabunga
01-05-2019, 08:46 AM
I tried Smile recently. Like a previous review, my ML was very new and very attractive. Gorgeous.
Only downside was some things are still limited or over priced. All in all a pleasant experience and I got on with the ML very well. She wanted me to come back.
Unfortunately it's a long way out of my way, but will go back some time again in the future.
Shop is well presented. Has a shower.
Rooms are a good size and have a little wet towel "oven" in the corner.
I can see with the right ML you could have really nice sessions here.
When I left, there were several other attractive Japanese MLs in the front room waiting for customers.
The other girls appeared "more experienced" but still going.
The shop sometimes send me a message on Line.
Certainly a good shop ... Just a pity it's out of my normal area. I

greg11
01-05-2019, 06:13 PM
I would say smile is getting some of its game back. Have personally seen 2 or 3 new attractive there over the last week or so. Standard visits with lovely friendly girls.

bonobopark
01-05-2019, 06:22 PM
I would say smile is getting some of its game back. Have personally seen 2 or 3 new attractive there over the last week or so. Standard visits with lovely friendly girls.

I heard abt this alot.

But, the entrance is wide open. The vietnamese bakery and the news stand are so busy in and out.

greg11
01-05-2019, 07:00 PM
People tend to mind there own business. Its not a high volume shopping centre. That little news ship has sold a couple of large gold lotto wins... So if your feeling lucky after a nice session. Lol

HST
05-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Could be a good day to go to Smile today. Just had a text from them with the roster. Six girls at Springwood and three at Surfers. Only one at Greenslopes though.

greg11
05-05-2019, 12:36 PM
Mmm dis sushi monster want some!

superfilo
05-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Went to smile this week in hopes

greg11
06-05-2019, 03:12 PM
Visited smile . Today, another sweet. Lovely young girl. A few girls on the couch. Had a nice chat. Good massage for a beginner aswell.

scrim57
08-05-2019, 08:32 AM
Where is the surfers shop address?

greg11
25-05-2019, 09:50 PM
Have heard there's some fresh talent at smile. I feel like it's time for some fresh sushi. Anyone got any recommendations.

Massaddict
26-05-2019, 12:22 AM
Have heard there's some fresh talent at smile. I feel like it's time for some fresh sushi. Anyone got any recommendations.

Yes there are some new ones and some are stunner.

roro827
27-05-2019, 05:07 PM
Can someone pls PM me the address of surfers shop?

roro827
28-05-2019, 09:49 PM
Been to the Springwood Smile this afternoon.
Three JAP girls in the waiting room, 2 are actually a bit chubby comparing to typical japanese girl.
I picked Le**, very tall for a jap and nice body.
She provides a very firm hard massage, very good, one of the TOP massage I've had for a while, even for the legit shops.
Pretty much confirms what other have been saying with the special offers, good option 3. Amazing service.
Would come back for her, but not others.

Has the quality of smile dropped these days or is it just the time I was there?

ococpunt
29-05-2019, 10:02 AM
Been to the Springwood Smile this afternoon.
Three JAP girls in the waiting room, 2 are actually a bit chubby comparing to typical japanese girl.
I picked Le**, very tall for a jap and nice body.
She provides a very firm hard massage, very good, one of the TOP massage I've had for a while, even for the legit shops.
Pretty much confirms what other have been saying with the special offers, good option 3. Amazing service.
Would come back for her, but not others.

Has the quality of smile dropped these days or is it just the time I was there?

sounds like a typical smile experience for me, good place if you wanting fresh sushi with soy sauce, ain't fine dining in my limited experiences

greg11
01-06-2019, 09:32 PM
Had exactly that today.. spent an hour with sporty. Gueniunly lovely young girl. Will visit her again. Anyone else spent time with her?

roro827
01-06-2019, 11:06 PM
sounds like a typical smile experience for me, good place if you wanting fresh sushi with soy sauce, ain't fine dining in my limited experiences

Bro, where would you go for fine dining???

ococpunt
02-06-2019, 10:58 PM
depends on how deep your pocket is and what your definition of fine dining is...

just stick with what you comfortable with i think

pommychris
04-06-2019, 04:38 PM
i had a lovely time today sweet. you can not help but smile after a visit here!!!!

skool
10-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Dropped a visit here ( SpringW) over the weekend just to see how things are going.
3 girls were found sitting/ sleeping on the couch. Lxxx caught my attention quickly and continued with her for an hour.
She took time to open up, more than it usually takes with other MLs on first visits. After about 40 mins, she loosened up her restrictions and offered something between option 3 & 4 ( considering option 2 is TL HJ).
Girls just don’t compromise on price here, so I tried to get more for std price. Hopefully this investment will pay me returns on repeating her.
Other 2 girls didn’t look much keen on exchanging a smile with walk-in customer.
One observation noted- while talking to the girl at the time of paying fees for massage, I enquired for value added services and prices to which she immediately said no sex, though I didn’t even mentioned any thing about it.
It seems lots of punters are just visiting these shops and enquire for sex straightaway.

Daniel 1688
13-06-2019, 04:24 PM
Hello my sweetheart We have warm rooms with heater available whole day,
This month more new masseuse to try, Promotion price half hour Massage $30 come to try our new masseuse on today and have a free coffee

Our masseuse are all young and skilled,come to choose one to give u a good Massage
New masseuse from different countries
We have different masseuse working everyday,More masseuse more different Massage skills.
Bella / Vivian / Rebecca / Zoe / Emma / Ruby / Joyce / Lina / Mila / Aya / Cindy / ViVi / Yuki / Mia / Sophie / Jessica / Serena / Sarah / Eva / Sakura / Julie / KiKi

04 0222 0222 -make your booking with phone or text messages.
Shop 2/7 Allamanda Drive, Daisy Hill
M1 Exit 24 / next to Coles petrol station

Very Friendly shop - Best Value with best results,
Massage & Permanent Laser super Hair removal & Waxing Hair removal, we always try our best for u.

Full body Oil Massage Promotion price all day: ( Relaxation or Deep tissue ok )

For two masseuse four hands full body Oil massage:
30min $60
45min $90
60min $110
--------------------------------------------------
With One messeuse full body Oil Massage:
30 minutes $30
45 minutes $45
60 minutes $60
80 minutes $90

—————————————————
Our Normal price are:
30 minutes $40
45 minutes $50
60 minutes $60
80 minutes $90

Five of big massage treatment rooms with air conditioning and heater

We Skilled in Relaxation massage/Deep tissue massage/Remedial massage

We also offer professional Waxing and Painless Laser Hair removal
(Newest machine,Best results)
(Five years of experience in Waxing)
Reduce your pain in hair removal

We open 9am-9pm 7days a week
If you will come over after 8pm plz make appointment with us. We can wait^^
Address:
Shop 2/7 Allamanda Drive, Daisy Hill.
(Close to M1 exit 24)/Opposite Daisy Hill shopping Centre, Next to coles petrol station
*FREE Shop front parking and undercover parking always Available

*———(Not use baby oil)———
Our Massage oil -Sensitive skin use / gentle and non-irritating / Water soluble / Hot towel can be wiped clean / non Oily,

Our massage shop open in a good location with easier parking
New beautiful store ,New Large Massage beds ,New towels ,Relax lighting
Air conditioning
Heater
Clean shower room available
Two toilets
Free WiFi
Coffee machine - Free coffee
Eftpos
Gift Voucher available

It’s a very tidy and clean shop, come to experiencing your comfortable premium massage with a good price

its time to Hair Removal before Dating and Swimming ^^
Come to try our hair removal from $10

Shop Address:
Shop 2/7 Allamanda Drive, Daisy Hill
(Close to M1 exit 24) Next to coles petrol station

Phone number: 04 0222 0222

Open 9am-9pm 7 days a week

Plz must Make your booking early with us if you will come over after 8pm

FREE shop front & undercover parking always available
More privacy More choice

Daniel 1688
13-06-2019, 05:05 PM

thank you very much

Shop 2/7 Allamanda Drive ,Daisy Hill

Massaddict
14-06-2019, 12:50 AM
Shop 2/7 Allamanda Drive ,Daisy Hill

Smile that this thread is referring to with all J girls is at Watland St Springwood.

The one at Daisy Hill is Daisy Smiles.

Kowabunga
15-06-2019, 03:16 PM
Tried Smile recently. Given the hype this shop gets, I was looking forward to visiting.
Unfortunately, I left puzzled and disappointed.
Pricing was above standard.
Wiping everything, yes everything several times with wet wipes ... was ... distracting.
Interaction was often disrupted for this or that.
I worked really hard to gain some rapport throughout so as to make the interaction friendly. I did succeed to some extant.
When leaving, I'm told I can get discount next time.
But why bother. Why treat a first time customer that way.
Puzzling.
Not keen on returning at this point.

skool
15-06-2019, 05:04 PM
Tried Smile recently. Given the hype this shop gets, I was looking forward to visiting.
Unfortunately, I left puzzled and disappointed.
Pricing was above standard.
Wiping everything, yes everything several times with wet wipes ... was ... distracting.
Interaction was often disrupted for this or that.
I worked really hard to gain some rapport throughout so as to make the interaction friendly. I did succeed to some extant.
When leaving, I'm told I can get discount next time.
But why bother. Why treat a first time customer that way.
Puzzling.
Not keen on returning at this point.

This is similar to what I observed and posted earlier. mLs here takes longer to open up compared to other shops and don’t compromise on price, atleast on first visit.
I achieved to succeed quite a lot with one hottie on second visit, but yeah.. end of the day I spent 2 pineapples per visit avg of 2 visits for what I could easily get in one visit for 2 pineapples at any other shop in vicinity. I ran out of my budget so can’t do 3rd visit for some time now, however I would like to see how it goes on 3rd visit with same ML.

Yellow Fever
16-06-2019, 11:44 AM
Wiping everything, yes everything several times with wet wipes ... was ... distracting

How ironic.
Need tennis racquets on ‘ya feet, to prevent yourself from sticking to the floor in this place!!!!
The joint is a dirty, filthy, sh!thole.....can’t believe people post, on this site, championing how wonderful ‘smile’ is.
:surprise:

Maddona
16-06-2019, 12:14 PM
How ironic.
Need tennis racquets on ‘ya feet, to prevent yourself from sticking to the floor in this place!!!!
The joint is a dirty, filthy, sh!thole.....can’t believe people post, on this site, championing how wonderful ‘smile’ is.
:surprise:

I tend to agree with the above. Has always been one of those mysteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockbreaker
16-06-2019, 04:20 PM
I tend to agree with the above. Has always been one of those mysteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I visited this place for a few times few years ago and stopped. Recently I gave this place another visit, based on the intel. Needless, I agree what everyone from the last few posts are saying on everything.

It is either overhyped or manufactured hype. Wouldn’t waste my time there again.

HST
16-06-2019, 04:26 PM
I've had a couple of good experiences at the Surfers shop, but it's also pretty rundown and it has really narrow rickety massage tables, which I hate. Give me a nice wide comfortable table with plenty of room for two.

ococpunt
16-06-2019, 09:48 PM
Tried this shop several times, never met the hype...

greg11
26-06-2019, 07:51 PM
Saw a nice freshly minted sushi here today. Very shy and just learning but I enjoyed my time and stayed two hours. I believe there are a few new..

HST
19-07-2019, 07:19 PM
I had a text from Smile earlier this week saying that girls are also available for dinner dates and karaoke nights. I suppose they're open to other offers afterwards? They give a roster for Springwood and Surfers shops but not Greenslopes, maybe that shop is closed?

Falcon2005
21-07-2019, 11:13 AM
I had a text from Smile earlier this week saying that girls are also available for dinner dates and karaoke nights. I suppose they're open to other offers afterwards? They give a roster for Springwood and Surfers shops but not Greenslopes, maybe that shop is closed?

that would be interesting...was one lady at Springwood I would have loved a little VW bonnet :) Dont think she is there anymore.

Homebrew
22-07-2019, 01:38 PM

yes greenslopes is finished, a good month or so, last time the regulars had all finished.

greg11
09-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Haven't been for a while. Saw new little girl here today.. standard visit.. nice small compact body if your into small.. still a bit shy 😆 Na....

blake_ly
11-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Does anyone have any followup experience regarding the dinner dates thing? I used to get their texts too, but didn't get this one.. wonder what the prices are. Or was that directed at HST only lol

HST
11-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Haha I doubt it was just me who got the text. I received another one last night. They don't say how much for a dinner date so I guess you have to ask them if you're interested?

Brissypunter
12-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Went here today tried again are couple of you think so much of the place , ummm you guys must be getting kick backs from owner lol joint it self not bad to last time I came but that’s where it stops go in 4 ladies mid to late 20 and 30 no fresh sushi like u put it I would say coles home brand tuna !!!! Very ordinary girls. 2 sleep on couch not even wake when I enter other 2 wouldn’t twice .. and owner sitting staring me like u wants to kill me lol what a start fuck I’m here take 30 mins pot luck Massage average no tt at all !! When finished my back wiped me down with tissues fuck me !! Roll over she does bit legs say extra I say how much $50 no thanks and left never to return .. also girls wearing long pants so Greg 11 u can have this place to your self mate .. and to the owner of joint if he reads get some quality girls and maybe he will SMILE !!!!

greg11
12-08-2019, 02:13 PM
No probs mate... I haven't posted on it much mate and I post on other shops. I always try the new but there are none today.😁

greg11
12-08-2019, 02:14 PM
I meant I haven't posted much on it. Lately. shops go through up and down periods. If it's not for U .. fine😁

ococpunt
13-08-2019, 06:21 PM
Went here today tried again are couple of you think so much of the place , ummm you guys must be getting kick backs from owner lol joint it self not bad to last time I came but that’s where it stops go in 4 ladies mid to late 20 and 30 no fresh sushi like u put it I would say coles home brand tuna !!!! Very ordinary girls. 2 sleep on couch not even wake when I enter other 2 wouldn’t twice .. and owner sitting staring me like u wants to kill me lol what a start fuck I’m here take 30 mins pot luck Massage average no tt at all !! When finished my back wiped me down with tissues fuck me !! Roll over she does bit legs say extra I say how much $50 no thanks and left never to return .. also girls wearing long pants so Greg 11 u can have this place to your self mate .. and to the owner of joint if he reads get some quality girls and maybe he will SMILE !!!!

he is the owner :D can't you see???

insane593
13-08-2019, 06:38 PM
he is the owner :D can't you see???

No wonder, Why only 1 👤 Get 😊 from 😊 & Rest finding 😊 as a 🤣.

🧐🧐

greg11
13-08-2019, 07:14 PM
Is that an undercover BW accusing me of being an owner.. I was accused of being BW once at ssds by the owner after they had an online spat because I've been so many times.. I don't mind all the accusations.. but the owner is Japanese and got a shit load more money than me.🤩

brownwallaby
13-08-2019, 07:54 PM
BW comes in many shapes and sizes, he doesn’t actually exist, but more of a concept or philosophy :)

Kowabunga
13-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Smile owner is Japanese and monitors this forum.
Shop has potential to be great.
Shower was very problematic when last went.
Otherwise facilities are quite good.
Impression I get is that service may vary.

greg11
13-08-2019, 10:19 PM
It's the same old story. The magic is dependant on the girls when the door shuts.. shops have good seasons and bad seasons. I'm certainly not the owner though. I frequent many shops.. today's quandary was to visit viv at boundary or new sushi at maple. Alas I got busy and missed all. Tomorrows a new day in my quest for newbies.😁

Homebrew
14-08-2019, 06:59 AM
i went here on Sunday, just a walk in. had second thoughts when i saw the 2 girls in reception, but needed the fix. so ended up with the smaller of the 2 and had an exceptional hour.
she only works springwood on weekends, weekdays at surfers when not at school.
all i can say is she was definitely VFM and a very tidy little unit once she was unkitted. would return to see her for sure.

ococpunt
14-08-2019, 09:56 AM
sounds very hit and miss, no hits for me so far...

all jokes aside, greg11 is a great guy, he rarely reports bad punts and only comments on good punts which to me is a positive mindset :D

Falcon2005
14-08-2019, 10:27 AM
i went here on Sunday, just a walk in. had second thoughts when i saw the 2 girls in reception, but needed the fix. so ended up with the smaller of the 2 and had an exceptional hour.
she only works springwood on weekends, weekdays at surfers when not at school.
all i can say is she was definitely VFM and a very tidy little unit once she was unkitted. would return to see her for sure.

definitely find some gems here - pity you can never find out who is working on a particular day ...

any chance of a name Homebrew ?

blake_ly
14-08-2019, 11:28 AM
I used to frequent this place also fortnightly a while ago (maybe 2 years now), and was very consistent then, though on the pricier end. but the last few times have been very hit or miss, and then their showers stop working.. and then they stopped answering my wechat. it's just not the same since aki's gone.

greg11
14-08-2019, 12:25 PM
I had a shower there last week. Aki.. I thought she was purely massage... U must do better than me.😁

greg11
14-08-2019, 12:51 PM
I love new girls. I know lots of owners by sight and relationship over a long time and am known for delighting in new. I honestly think I have done hundreds of first massages. I won't diss a shop online.. I am much more likely to tell them directly if not good unless that shop is really bad. Because they know who I am. I often can't help because I never go full only first. But I can comment on young, enthusiastic etc. I have done the first for a few shop owners and big names on the southside. Lol. When I go to shops. The girl often say.. I know U only do new but I hope U will see me again. Only the special ones!

Homebrew
14-08-2019, 02:24 PM
so greg 11, you are as they say in Thailand, 'A BUTTERFLY"

greg11
14-08-2019, 02:34 PM
Please explain..😁

brownwallaby
14-08-2019, 02:45 PM
I love new girls. I know lots of owners by sight and relationship over a long time and am known for delighting in new. I honestly think I have done hundreds of first massages. I won't diss a shop online.. I am much more likely to tell them directly if not good unless that shop is really bad. Because they know who I am. I often can't help because I never go full only first. But I can comment on young, enthusiastic etc. I have done the first for a few shop owners and big names on the southside. Lol. When I go to shops. The girl often say.. I know U only do new but I hope U will see me again. Only the special ones!

I love it when the girl is new to the industry, not a floater who’s new only to a particular shop. Sometimes owners hide the fact that the girl is actually a seasoned pro

greg11
14-08-2019, 04:24 PM
This is where long term relations with owners come in. It's usually easy to tell by mannerisms and responses. If you think it's bullshit don't return for a while and tell them where to get off. Guaranteed money and a good first experience is valuable for an owner. The hardest truth to get is age.😄

greg11
14-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Some shops are 90 percent new some are only retreads. Some don't tell nothing about job .. some all.