PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Abbey, cutie

bigfatkilo
01-03-2018, 05:54 PM
I like petite, short, cute and/or skinny ladies. I suppose one or two of these criteria and bam, I can't believe it's not butter moment.

Girl, Abby
N5m
Premium and diamond I think
About 150cm, not skinny skinny, but slim but perfect touch of baby curves.
She is young, early 20's
Perfect cute smile, is Chinese but might have a touch of filo? Probably not but looked a touch exotic. Perfect smooth white skin.
Body smooth, no hair, but not clean shaved down below.
Very friendly and smiley, tried her best with speaking English.
Her service was really good. Very cute, relaxing, tires her best. Sadly, I think this innocence won't last long.
I had her in all potions I know, and she got a bit annoyed with my directions and given the language barrier. Light kiss, but I'm sure with top level would be more accommodating.
Beautifuk young little pussy. Goss, so many guys gonna ruin this one.
She is too cute, innocent and pretty. My recommendation is to get in,. Shop us doing renovation which is slight disruptive.
Can't get over how smooth and young her skin is!!! Thanks

Marrickvill_5
13-03-2018, 08:16 PM
404 not found try again please

bigfatkilo
18-04-2018, 06:09 PM
Nevertheless she ain't a freak.

bigfatkilo
29-04-2018, 02:36 AM
I went n saw Abby again, thus time in the newly renovated rooms--which are 3,000 % better than the dump it was. Anyway, Abby is still cute as ever. The only thing different, she could that my fella more easily. Hope everyone treats this one good.

Superbear
29-04-2018, 04:34 PM
I went n saw Abby again, thus time in the newly renovated rooms--which are 3,000 % better than the dump it was. Anyway, Abby is still cute as ever. The only thing different, she could that my fella more easily. Hope everyone treats this one good.

How aesthetic are you guys anyway? Have you seen Alina? Are they similar?

Marrickvill_5
14-05-2018, 08:14 PM
How aesthetic are you guys anyway? Have you seen Alina? Are they similar?

similar size but different style.
Alina is more elegant
Abby is such a cutie

Lucky! both are working tonight :o

Marrickvill_5
13-10-2019, 05:46 PM
renovation done. come to see Abba as Miu Miu !!!