PDA

View Full Version : General talk Girls full of trick in the intro

Bawal
02-03-2018, 09:33 PM
Recently went to a couple of chinese fs shops, it seems like most girls are wanting their clientele to pick them. That's understandable however, they are now sticking around and keep asking me to pick them. I feel this situation can be awkward, I often tell the boss to show me all the girls.

It's good enough to introduce themselves by smiling, saying their name and the left (or I would ask them question if interested)!

Brothelcreeper
02-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Just say to the girl thank you and gesture for her to move on if she hangs around and tell her that you want to see all the girls before you make a choice.

Some girls are aggressive in the line up, holding your hand and saying "pick me", others less so.

Bawal
02-03-2018, 09:51 PM
I always say thank you for sure.
But girls are like "ok? pick me?" and then stay there looking at each other for like 5mins. Wasting my time.

Also note that this behaviour is from every girls in the same shops (yes, plural as I find more and more of this kind of behaviour). Awkward, unprofessional and unnecessary!

CunningLinguist
02-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Sometimes the eager ones jump on you and whisper in your ear they do BBBJ, mostly they are bad punts though ...

trevor
02-03-2018, 10:59 PM
Without the right steps you are on a risk taking what you are shown at an intro

Bawal
03-03-2018, 12:11 AM
Without the right steps you are on a risk taking what you are shown at an intro
What sort of steps/procedures do I need to practise? Pls advise or pm. Thanks mate.

Bawal
03-03-2018, 12:13 AM
Sometimes the eager ones jump on you and whisper in your ear they do BBBJ, mostly they are bad punts though ...
Yes I thought so. But if every girls do this, then I don't know which ones are special. Anyway, I just look at their smile, force or natural.

OmniMime
03-03-2018, 12:45 PM
I smile, give her the okay sign when she says her name, and poiltely wave them gesturing to watch their way out the door.

I've had one that made me laugh, no offense. Came in, stare right into my eyes, said her name, twirled to the side so she could flash the curve of her ass, threw off smirks obviously where she thought she could seduce me, and tried to walk slower out the door. What's funny was that she tripped over the floor carpet, not watching where she was going.

This was at N5M, btw~~

gentleguy
03-03-2018, 05:47 PM
Just say to the girl thank you and gesture for her to move on if she hangs around and tell her that you want to see all the girls before you make a choice.

Some girls are aggressive in the line up, holding your hand and saying "pick me", others less so.

I find some of the girls at lipstick19 hang around a bit and want you to pick them.

harrycd
03-03-2018, 07:38 PM
Haha I picked one who was all flirty, got to the bedroom and she couldn't speak English, only knew those few lines.

Im actually at BKK heading back to Sydney, saw some girls in a gogo being coached on what to say to drunk dudes.
"Where you from? Oh kangaroo? How long you stay in holiday?"

Brothelcreeper
03-03-2018, 08:38 PM
I find some of the girls at lipstick19 hang around a bit and want you to pick them.

Yes at Lipstick they are staying in the intro room a bit too long, and closing the door whilst they say hello.

Who have you seen there recently - any good ones ?

goldmann
06-03-2018, 04:35 PM
So how can you tell which lady to pick at the intro?

Brothelcreeper
06-03-2018, 09:30 PM
So how can you tell which lady to pick at the intro?

You go with your gut feel. Also if one of them gives you an erection when she says hello, that is a good sign

If all else fails, I just choose the one with the biggest tits as if she turns out to be a dud punt, at least you can while away the hour playing with her boobs.

Syd119
06-03-2018, 09:54 PM
mate, it's your money and it's your call.
Once I was pushed to have all 3 from the line up (it was a quite afternoon) by the ladies.
Well I picked too in the end, I know, I have a soft heart

marmont
06-03-2018, 10:02 PM
Once I was pushed to have all 3 from the line up (it was a quite afternoon) by the ladies.
You mean you were offered a triple?

hybridbloke
23-03-2018, 02:22 AM
imo the less flirty girls/woman (perhaps also less pretty, a tad chubby or smaller bust) have probs seen less blokes, made less money and have more to 'prove'

and if you get the feel of potential princess syndrome dont blow ur hard earned!

as someone else said, if in doubt go with your gut instinct. evs, dont wobble

cheers

cheers

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2018, 08:36 AM
mate, it's your money and it's your call.
Well I picked too in the end, I know, I have a soft heart

Last time I was offered a double in a FS shop was at 77 Gladestone Canberra, big big tits younger Thai girl and a big big tits very flirty Thai milf mamasan! I turned it down as I didn’t think I could handle both ! Still regretting about it! As next time I returned, shop changed hand and sexy mamasan was gone !!