PDA

View Full Version : General talk After Report

adsl777d
06-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Did anyone get less interest on going to the after report? Especially you are seeing all the repeated posts on top because of the shop owner repeatly comments?

Budgyboy
06-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Yep
You get the odd one but not like it used to be

BigDickAsian
06-03-2018, 03:41 PM
I got a hunch. Those ladies that are bumped up during the day by the shop owner must be the ones not pulling in enough business for the day. Youre right I often need to wade thru all the reviews that are bumped up to find one I like reading.

goldmann
06-03-2018, 04:28 PM
Reviews are the main way to help your choosing where to go

harrycd
06-03-2018, 04:35 PM
I just go off reviews from other members I trust tbh

Momoe
06-03-2018, 06:36 PM
I got a hunch. Those ladies that are bumped up during the day by the shop owner must be the ones not pulling in enough business for the day. Youre right I often need to wade thru all the reviews that are bumped up to find one I like reading.

Nah, lots of those are quite famous. Trying saying that when WLs like Dreamgirl's Mori or Ginza's Lolita got bumped up.

Its just marketing, just like how Apple or Mercedes kept throwing ads at your face despite their brands.

Though at the end, it all depends whether the forum admin allows it or not.

Raybo
06-03-2018, 06:53 PM
Though at the end, it all depends whether the forum admin allows it or not.

They are paying to advertise. The shops can bump as much as they like. Forum members do get the shits with it though so frequent bumpers might not get the desired results.

I generally read AR's for shops I am interested in. There's a lot of hot women at shops i will probably never visit due to location so I no longer tease myself by reading those AR's.

hotnite
06-03-2018, 07:28 PM
The notion that shops bump reports to attract business is a little outdated, and I daresay lazy. They have the right to do so as paid advertisers, of course, but it's also true that many of the punters are annoyed by this.

I am going to sound like a fanboy for pointing this and that's cool - but Ginza is a testament that as shops there are other ways to consistently attract business - mainly quality of service.

I have no clue how the exact selection process is when it comes to the girls, or the training, but what I do know is that they get their Customer feedback by asking/texting them after the sessions. Maybe not all of them, but ones that they trust will give honest feedback.

That is an excellent way to maintain standards and I ve noticed that girls who are doing the bare minimum or just "going through the routine" rarely stays for long there.

And the results ? solid bookings all day every day - it's common knowledge that you don't just turn up at Ginza and expect a selection of ladies to be available, and their popular girls will be solidly booked within hours of the roster being posted for the next day.

All of this without the need to bump up a single report. Why can't other shops stop being so damn lazy and follow their lead ?