PDA

View Full Version : Shop info New shop in 37station rd, Indooroopilly

Thorn
06-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Went for my phone repair saw this shop pop up next door, looks so welcome and cozy, saw the shop girl doing some cleaning, so I went and ask do they open, told me will start trading tmw, price is same as other shop, would give a go see how it is.

ecchi.gaijin
06-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Why pretend to be a customer? Just be honest and tell us you're the new owner.

Thorn
06-03-2018, 09:14 PM
How you know mate, you totally got me, Lol, just don’t know which is a nice way to let the world know we have this new shop is opening, so I was just try my luck talk like a regular punter.

Madpunter007
07-03-2018, 08:04 AM
Yeah it’s little house Massage we know new owner pretending that it’s new is bit of joke

reddoor
07-03-2018, 11:30 AM
Yeah it’s little house Massage we know new owner pretending that it’s new is bit of joke
LMH is in Clarence rd on other side of station. Im not aware they have a second shop. According to Google maps this address appears to b close to a shop that i have many happy memories from a few yrs ago but other side of rd. Maybe worthy of a trip.

Madpunter007
07-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Yeah u right Reddoor sorry to the original poster I had the street confused .. so many shops not enough time to try them all hahahah

RottenLittlePunt
07-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Google street view for this address shows a shop called "Nut Land". Quite a good name for a massage shop?

brownwallaby
07-03-2018, 04:11 PM
Google street view for this address shows a shop called "Nut Land". Quite a good name for a massage shop?

As long as it refers to the clients, not the MLs

Bblue
08-03-2018, 09:16 AM
LOL Ecchi is on his game!! It's pretty easy to see your an owner Thorn, no post but ad post. LOL owner of Amore, so is this the new Amore reborned?

Madpunter007
08-03-2018, 10:50 AM
If they owner will be shit then

tommy107
08-03-2018, 02:23 PM
Back in the old days Amore was great . If that true of she come back would not be bad thing but
Nut Land hahahaha . That one hell of a name for massage shop 藍藍藍

Thorn
08-03-2018, 09:13 PM
here a phone number : 3378 2640 . Four Seasons Qld massage&spa for NUT LAND boyz:miao:

Feelicks
08-03-2018, 09:49 PM
Well I for one will avoid this place for the sole reason of thorn baby .... you got in my side !!

blas
08-03-2018, 09:55 PM
Special intro price for aus99 members?

Thorn
08-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Special intro price for aus99 members?
You got to come and see the new bendmark for massage shop in Brisbane with those years of experience put in the new Nut Land . It so worth the wait Boyz :-)

Keithf
08-03-2018, 11:37 PM
Ok ok , I got to puke now !!

tommy thumb
09-03-2018, 06:35 AM
My last experience at Amore valley was fucked. Havnt been since, shower facilities were disgusting, shop was understaffed poor massage and poor extras. And girls bitching about the working there.

blas
09-03-2018, 09:41 AM
You do realise anyone that goes there and even just has an average experience is going to give a terrible review here now because of you

rockbreaker
09-03-2018, 10:47 AM
I reckon we can give him constructive feedback here.

How about start by posting your roster here? It will certainly to improve the shop’s reputation

Thorn
09-03-2018, 12:16 PM
My last experience at Amore valley was fucked. Havnt been since, shower facilities were disgusting, shop was understaffed poor massage and poor extras. And girls bitching about the working there.
Hi Tommy I couldn’t agree more . Sold the shop 4-5 years ago to the new owner so how he managed it I couldn’t say . But if you was in the sense back then in the early days i think i did well when it come to shop hygiene, girls attitude.... and what happened between girl n clients always respected.
We get wiser with age imo , new shop would be everything I learned and more , it all about clients satisfaction .
Shop open from 9am to 9pm , 7days, great packing , side access, comfortable bed .... and yes very clean
Again thanks for your inputs and support ,
Like i said we here to sever so just come over to say hi and check out our facility .
Cheers
Thorn
Please make a booking if you like to try our services, atm we tried to training new staffs to make your stay a great experience one
Tel 3378 2640

tommy thumb
09-03-2018, 04:03 PM
I was indeed around and was a customer when u were the owner then. Preferred westend. Lost of great memories of the downstairs rooms. I may just try the shop. And review what straight down the line.

Thorn
09-03-2018, 04:41 PM
I was indeed around and was a customer when u were the owner then. Preferred westend. Lost of great memories of the downstairs rooms. I may just try the shop. And review what straight down the line.
looking forward to see you soon Tommy :-)
You will see the change .

Madpunter007
09-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Will be interesting to see how goes in direct competition with littmassage house just over the railway line and new owners who bought it

rockbreaker
09-03-2018, 05:49 PM
So, we can’t expect any roster? It will only help the business...

reddoor
09-03-2018, 05:50 PM
looking forward to see you soon Tommy :-)
You will see the change .
Your the man on the spot now bro, the whole forum awaits your review with bated breath. 😆

Thorn
09-03-2018, 06:48 PM
So, we can’t expect any roster? It will only help the business...
Just hang in there , we will do some promotions as soon we have all the right girls with great attitude inplace .
We want you all going to have a good time by giving special discount price for members of this forum very soon .
In the mean time we need your support so pls come .

tommy thumb
09-03-2018, 07:20 PM
I will be the one in the trench coat, floppy hat and the fake mo. Blending in and keeping it on the low down.

tommy thumb
09-03-2018, 07:26 PM
Will be interesting to see how goes in direct competition with littmassage house just over the railway line and new owners who bought it

On a side note. The figures iv heard for both the asking price and paid price for this shop is retarded. The sum the new owner paid in my mind is over the top.

rockbreaker
09-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Just hang in there , we will do some promotions as soon we have all the right girls with great attitude inplace .
We want you all going to have a good time by giving special discount price for members of this forum very soon .
In the mean time we need your support so pls come .

Notice how people are warming up to you nowinstead of being so hostile, after you admitted your role at the shop?

cekret
10-03-2018, 11:03 AM
Imo we punters are always looking for something new (HAB) and vfm, and looks like he is putting a effort to help so it's a great thing, it's a two way street.

brownwallaby
10-03-2018, 01:09 PM
Imo we punters are always looking for something new (HAB) and vfm, and looks like he is putting a effort to help so it's a great thing, it's a two way street.

is it a he or she? the founder of Amore was a lady

Madpunter007
10-03-2018, 02:22 PM
She was only manager bw .

Thorn
11-03-2018, 01:36 AM
Notice how people are warming up to you nowinstead of being so hostile, after you admitted your role at the shop?
Yes I learned, also from now on will listen to all feedback, advice, anything we can do to improve our service .
Been 4 days since we opening so far clients very happy with new set up . But there always room to make everyone please with the trip to visit us so we still looking forward to hear more coz you all so experienced , and visit so many different shops .
You all need to try us once to see if just talk or we did something right :-) .
Like deco the room you like to strip your clothes off when you in , bed comfortable and clean like 5 start hotel .... the rest your imagination
See you soon

hornedone
11-03-2018, 09:08 PM
Bring in BBBJ queens and the punters will cum

Madpunter007
12-03-2018, 07:41 AM
Went here on weekend all I can say is
1. You stick out like dogs balls trying to get into this shop standing out front for the door to open very busy area and road .2. Best to get some young good looking ladies not the mid age very average thing I had .
Being new place fresh new shower
Won’t be back way to open for me LMH more discreet for me

Thorn
12-03-2018, 12:54 PM
Went here on weekend all I can say is
1. You stick out like dogs balls trying to get into this shop standing out front for the door to open very busy area and road .2. Best to get some young good looking ladies not the mid age very average thing I had .
Being new place fresh new shower
Won’t be back way to open for me LMH more discreet for me
Thanks for your feed back , this is what i love to hear so we can improve ourselves.
There no way we would open shop without a side or rear entry to respect the privacy of our clients.
We have 7 car park at the back of the building and it matters of days before we can use the side discreet entry to enter the shop .
We just waiting to get a new door also building the full head cover so our clients won’t have to wait under the weather and aslo fully screen off from any angle from street or neighbor .
Works been carry on last few weeks thanks to body corp we can’t push any faster but yes side door is Must Have .
2 . About girls , i know no matter how hard we tried girls will make and break a shop . To get good one we need to be busy , as you know all hot girls want to work in busy shop so they can make more .
Being new we have to take in anyone who like to give us a go coz you know they not doing well in they period place . That one of the reason why we haven’t post up roster coz we want to get thing right. Once shop get up there thanks to all your support I’m sure we will attract great girls maybe even some that attaches to our old name :-))
3. No matter what we become we will respect, response to all feedback n concern from you all .
Again A great thanks from our team
Kindly Regards
Thorn

blas
13-03-2018, 06:48 PM
OK he is winning me over.

Good luck.

reddoor
13-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Have paid a visit and quite liked the inside setup. The rooms are adequate size and have ducted A/C and are well appointed. There is a shower and toilet both of which are at the end of the shop so u dont have to walk past other customers in the rec area which is a bit of a nuisance at a couple of other shops.
I found the beds bigger than average, home made i think but sturdy and comfortable. The front entrance is a bit of a concern as previously mentioned as the road it faces is always busy. The lady i had, as nice as she was, was not what i would call up to scrath with what i think punters today expect for the money. Her massage was ok and she was keen to please but the quicker some girls of the standard of the rival shops in the area start working there the better as its a good shop in a good location but lacks, from what i saw, serious firepower at the moment. Hope u can get a few girls like Amore had, a few BB's would b perfect.

brownwallaby
14-03-2018, 12:19 AM
Have paid a visit and quite liked the inside setup. The rooms are adequate size and have ducted A/C and are well appointed. There is a shower and toilet both of which are at the end of the shop so u dont have to walk past other customers in the rec area which is a bit of a nuisance at a couple of other shops.
I found the beds bigger than average, home made i think but sturdy and comfortable. The front entrance is a bit of a concern as previously mentioned as the road it faces is always busy. The lady i had, as nice as she was, was not what i would call up to scrath with what i think punters today expect for the money. Her massage was ok and she was keen to please but the quicker some girls of the standard of the rival shops in the area start working there the better as its a good shop in a good location but lacks, from what i saw, serious firepower at the moment. Hope u can get a few girls like Amore had, a few BB's would b perfect.

BB, Bree, Anna, Cherry .... good ole days

Thorn
14-03-2018, 12:56 PM
BB, Bree, Anna, Cherry .... good ole days
Hehe what a fine selection sir , i called this Gentleman’s choice without none of the nassty been requested :-))

Thorn
14-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Thanks for a great review mate . Atm we try to gather ammunitions , firepower , get everything inplace so no more excuses. By early next month we will run a special promotion for members of this forum just our way to thanks for your continued supporting. All you have to do just say the password .... all the fine details i will post up soon
In the mean time just come to say hi have a tour of our shop and ML we choosen so far . Only keep those we think take us to next , uh yeah not just only bring good old days back but give clients more choice too .
Just bare with us , not long now 👌🏼

tommy thumb
14-03-2018, 06:01 PM
A special promo just for members. Just state your username when booking to receive a 10% discount.

brownwallaby
14-03-2018, 06:18 PM
A special promo just for members. Just state your username when booking to receive a 10% discount.

Good idea, I'll use yours and you use reddoors' :) :)

Madpunter007
14-03-2018, 06:36 PM
Good way for cops to match up all info who we are hahaha fuck that

Thorn
14-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Not a bad idea Tommy , i take the hit so ML still smile when seeing you all haha .
Let start it tomorrow 👌🏼
I do a proper post down below
Cheers 🍻

Thorn
14-03-2018, 07:03 PM
Hi Guys , from tomorrow 15th of March we will do a special discount for members of this forum as way of thanks for your inputs and supports .
We called this Tommy’s deal haha , hopefully next month you all think of something different.

Any booking of 1h or more will receive $10 off the normally price of $65/h will now $55/h

Any booking of 45 mins or less will receive $5 off the normally price

All you need to say the code : Nuts Land
when you make a booking
Looking forward to see more of yous soon

Thanks tommy for a great idea 💡 🍻

reddoor
14-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Good idea, I'll use yours and you use reddoors' :) :)
Haha not likely BW, ill b doing all the work and Tommy will b receiving all the accolades. I think...... 😯
Anyway would rather have quality time than discount.

rockbreaker
15-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Haha not likely BW, ill b doing all the work and Tommy will b receiving all the accolades. I think...... 😯
Anyway would rather have quality time than discount.

I was planning to drop by yesterday but upon arriving at the shop, I found the shop is way too exposed to liking. As a result of that, I walked. Such as shame, because I was very sold on the cleanliness that have been promised.

Speaking of the location, there was a shop just down the road on the right hand side about 10 years ago. You need to walk through an alley to go to the basement. It was one of the few AMPs before the booming in the last few years.

reddoor
15-03-2018, 01:17 PM
Yes indeed there was mate, knew it well. From what i can remember 70 bucks would get u the whole session.

rockbreaker
15-03-2018, 02:35 PM
Yes indeed there was mate, knew it well. From what i can remember 70 bucks would get u the whole session.

That’s how I was introduced the fun time at AMP...was still an amateur until I found GTM and started to have more visits. Lol.

Thorn,
Why would you even pick that location for the shop? Just curious, is it not too exposed?

popeye96
15-03-2018, 05:16 PM
That’s how I was introduced the fun time at AMP...was still an amateur until I found GTM and started to have more visits. Lol.

Thorn,
Why would you even pick that location for the shop? Just curious, is it not too exposed?

If you read back through the thread, he says a more discreet side entrance off the carpark will be going in in the near future.

Thorn
15-03-2018, 10:06 PM

Thorn,
Not easy to find good location these day as massage shop pop up like sushi 🍣 shop in foods retail :-)) .
Tuck away would take year to get off and find hot girls who willing to work required much convenient to attract them too . The whole idea to find place to tick as many boxes as possible, close to shopping center food court meaning ML well feed with good foods make them more happy lol , so with transport too .
Being on the main road give us enough exposure to new local clients also we know front door is for show coz as much as 90% will use the side ( rear ) entry . Once the roof cover fixed 7 carpark at the back will take you direct to the shop with only few step away .
We not aim to be the best coz no such thing as best imo , but like good foods , we want you all to think of us when you hungry 😋
I’m a dirty man myself but i like thing clean , not one time but every time this how we will continue to manage . Every bit ad up to a great experience 👌🏼
Cheers

Yak
15-03-2018, 11:16 PM
I think when the carpark at the back gets open I will look into dropping by, hoping by then the MLs are a little to standards

rockbreaker
16-03-2018, 09:31 AM
Not easy to find good location these day as massage shop pop up like sushi 🍣 shop in foods retail :-)) .
Tuck away would take year to get off and find hot girls who willing to work required much convenient to attract them too . The whole idea to find place to tick as many boxes as possible, close to shopping center food court meaning ML well feed with good foods make them more happy lol , so with transport too .
Being on the main road give us enough exposure to new local clients also we know front door is for show coz as much as 90% will use the side ( rear ) entry . Once the roof cover fixed 7 carpark at the back will take you direct to the shop with only few step away .
We not aim to be the best coz no such thing as best imo , but like good foods , we want you all to think of us when you hungry 😋
I’m a dirty man myself but i like thing clean , not one time but every time this how we will continue to manage . Every bit ad up to a great experience 👌🏼
Cheers

That’s thoughtful and I can now understand why. Would certainly give you a support. Good luck with the business and please raise the bar for Brisbane scene.

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
17-03-2018, 08:46 PM
The front door only entrance in such a busy area is a big minus. I went there at night to be more discreet. The girl who greeted me was ugly. I declined. Hope I wasn't seen walking out.

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
17-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Why would you bother when LMH is nearby. Much higher standard of girls and much more discreet.

Thorn
17-03-2018, 10:26 PM
The front door only entrance in such a busy area is a big minus. I went there at night to be more discreet. The girl who greeted me was ugly. I declined. Hope I wasn't seen walking out.
You mean tonight or last night ? Coz i can really tell you according to girls and my camera system no clients walking out . Can you provide more details and i will get to the bottom of this .
Cheers

Thorn
18-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Cowboy have left the forum :-)))
All I asked was the time and day he came to the shop ?

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
18-03-2018, 11:20 PM
My movements are none of your business. I'm not interested in discussions with male shop owners and I would say it is a fair guess that most posters here are not interested in talking to you either.

Thorn
19-03-2018, 09:08 AM
My movements are none of your business. I'm not interested in discussions with male shop owners and I would say it is a fair guess that most posters here are not interested in talking to you either.
You never come to our shop , never walking out that the Fact . We have video and girls can prove that easy . I’m open for any discussion to improve our service but what wrong being a male shop owner ? Aren’t we man know what we like or love better than most just some just try to make money as much as possible . We don’t mind criticism but it have to be true and fair , that all we ask but seam you can't then no futher needed . This thread is 3 pages long and you telling yourself no one interested talking to us hehe , plus all those pm :-)
Anyway one thing for sure I’m not a negative person, you will never see or hear me talk bad about other shop or ML , none of us are perfect but in this kind of service attitude, happy personality count higher than a pretty face itself imo .

Mdlovespunting
19-03-2018, 03:52 PM
You never come to our shop , never walking out that the Fact . We have video and girls can prove that easy . I’m open for any discussion to improve our service but what wrong being a male shop owner ? Aren’t we man know what we like or love better than most just some just try to make money as much as possible . We don’t mind criticism but it have to be true and fair , that all we ask but seam you can't then no futher needed . This thread is 3 pages long and you telling yourself no one interested talking to us hehe , plus all those pm :-)
Anyway one thing for sure I’m not a negative person, you will never see or hear me talk bad about other shop or ML , none of us are perfect but in this kind of service attitude, happy personality count higher than a pretty face itself imo .

Good on you Thorn, I wish you luck and I will visit soon

Sticky Date
19-03-2018, 04:00 PM
Never fight with a pig in the mud.... because you will both look dirty and the pig will love it.

Thorn, I don't think anyone needs to be telepathic here to conclude that it is highly unlikely Cowboy ever went to your shop and seems to have an agenda he/she is not being up front about.

Might Cowboy be a female shop owner or have strong sympathy / connection with one?

Thorn
19-03-2018, 07:43 PM
Good on you Thorn, I wish you luck and I will visit soon

Cheers , i know you all can see what I’m trying to do here . Most the time we will just put our head down and get on with our job . But can’t let ppl run us over , just want a fair go 👌🏼

Thorn
19-03-2018, 07:51 PM
Never fight with a pig in the mud.... because you will both look dirty and the pig will love it.

Thorn, I don't think anyone needs to be telepathic here to conclude that it is highly unlikely Cowboy ever went to your shop and seems to have an agenda he/she is not being up front about.

Might Cowboy be a female shop owner or have strong sympathy / connection with one?
I so never want to fight with a pig in the mud lol , won’t be thinking bad about other shop have anything to do with this as well .
Really being new shop i would love to hear clients thought what we need to improve, i don’t mind being the under dog who have to work hard to get it place .
Thanks for all your support that mean a lot in a time like this .

Captain Sensible
22-03-2018, 09:34 PM
The front door only entrance, Hope I wasn't seen walking out.

It's a massage shop, sign out front includes Relaxation, reflexology and foot massage.
Grow up, What is the worry about someone you do not know seeing you, even in the unlikely event you run into someone who knows you
simple reply, I have a sore back/shoulder whatever, then if the ask if you got anything else, you can just laugh and say nothing was offered or I didn't have the money for that.

I will be going back for a second visit in the next few days to see the same lady as first time, she wasn't as stunning as some of the young Asian girls hanging around outside the Shopping Centre but
was still an enjoyable time.

The back entrance will be a good inclusion for some (but someone might still see you driving out) :smile:

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
23-03-2018, 01:39 PM
How old are you? I suppose people don't know what goes on in massage shops. This may come as a surprise to you but they are known by the general public as R&Ts. Be here more than a month with 6 posts before you have a go at someone.

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
23-03-2018, 01:59 PM
'I would not visit during day time with passing traffic and it’s location between the Church of Scientology and Christian Science reading room, but it’s another option later in the night although I forgot to ask when it closed.'

The above is a quote from what you posted the day you joined. Seems you have the bad habit of being the pot calling the kettle black. Post a few reviews before you start having a go at other posters.

reddoor
23-03-2018, 02:29 PM
'I would not visit during day time with passing traffic and it’s location between the Church of Scientology and Christian Science reading room, but it’s another option later in the night although I forgot to ask when it closed.'

The above is a quote from what you posted the day you joined. Seems you have the bad habit of being the pot calling the kettle black. Post a few reviews before you start having a go at other posters.
Haha... I rather b spotted walking out of any MP than either of the other 2. At least visiting a massage shop u dont have to b a delusional idiot.

APL
23-03-2018, 06:14 PM
C'mon all 3 are about delusional love so alls good mate :smile:

popeye96
23-03-2018, 06:16 PM
Actually drove past this place today. It is set back from the road, so not as open to the road as some punters make out. In fact, I barely had time to see the front door, let alone spot someone coming or going. I assume it would be a different story if you were stopped at the lights or a pedestrian walking by. I guess if it worries you, don't punt close to home.

Captain Sensible
23-03-2018, 07:25 PM

Fair enough, but the shop fronts are different, George St looks like a dodgy R&T place, Station St looks like a professional massage shop.

I don't think I can match the high standard of our reviews

The girl who greeted me was ugly. I declined. Hope I wasn't seen walking out.
I was not cut short on time. Apart from her breath it was all good. Bad breath is a real dealbreaker for me.
Place is dirty. L the Japanese girl has really bad breath.
Groth Rd Boondal. She has the worst breath I have ever experienced, truly sickening. Horrible!!!
I saw her 20 years ago and she was about 40 then. She is ugly and has a very bad attitude. I went to Cleos once. Walked out in disgust. Fat overpriced bogans.
I walked from that one at North Lakes. Old and hideously ugly.
Bonapartes Apartments has been the place of work for old ugly Asians with fake photos for years now. I walked from a horrible old bag there a few years ago.
Unfortunately yes. She is not bad looking but has the worst breath I have ever experienced. I had already paid when her breath hit me. Otherwise I would have walked.
Calls herself Linda. Advertises in CM. Old, very ugly face, terrible hand technique, Avoid!!!
Thai woman who advertises in CM. She has the most foul breath I have ever encountered. Not too bad looking, unfortunately I paid before the dragon breath hit me. Otherwise I would have walked.

MrGrumpy
23-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Breathless in Brisbane......

skool
23-03-2018, 10:22 PM
It seems the owner is looking for honest feedback, here’s one from my side-
Paid a visit sometime back ( don’t want to say the exact day and time as I don’t want to reveal my identity:) and my experience was not as good to repeat it.
# Shop & hygiene- impressive. I was in the room where bathrobe was kept. Room was enough spacious, clean. Hope they maintain the same.
# Reception - I was welcomed by a mid-aged Asian lady. She has a cute face but I m not into mid aged ladies so asked her to see the other girls available to which she called young Asian girl available.
# Girl- cute, smiling face and friendly attitude. Slim body and fat ass ( my turn off). SSDS, cloud 9, LMH, Aqua have far better line-up.
# Service- massage was normal- nothing great to describe, so I popped up a question within 5 mins. 50/80/100 were options but no down-touch, no kiss. I asked if she charge more for that, and she replied with 150 for touching.
She asked me how did I know about the shop and girls are ready for extra as I popped the question so early to which I said it’s available at many shops around.
# Extras- though we discussed it at the beginning, she started putting one by one restrictions on my actions- touching, fingering etc. Things went from very friendly to slightly mechanical and I ended up with basic extras with a normal session just like other shops.
There was nothing much to repeat -not the girl/ neither her extras.
I would like to come back considering hygiene and room arrangement but if we rate it in my opinion then Girl vs shop is 75: 25.

Just try to get one / two stunners for sometime , and see the response.

Madpunter007
23-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Was at little house today and was busy as girl I had said all had 7 customers each and that was 5pm so this new shop is having no impact at all and I doubt it will have a impact in the area .. I took the asian great body great service for $100

popeye96
24-03-2018, 11:20 AM
Was at little house today and was busy as girl I had said all had 7 customers each and that was 5pm so this new shop is having no impact at all and I doubt it will have a impact in the area .. I took the asian great body great service for $100

Not sure I would take her word for it. I work in the area and drive past the place numerous times daily, and never see more than one or two cars in the carpark, sometimes it's empty. Maybe punters are catching the train.

reddoor
24-03-2018, 12:59 PM
C'mon all 3 are about delusional love so alls good mate :smile:
Touche`, thats about it mate. 😂

redsmittyjohnson
09-04-2018, 08:21 AM
Just wondering if you have any new staff?
Do you have anyone working there that is busty size D?

Thorn
15-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Early bird $50 massage deal alert:
Four seasons qld massage&spa
yes, winter special early bird for this forum room starts from today.
9:00 am to 1 pm, everyday. 1hr massage only $50.
pre booking needed, and use your passcode: early bird.
all fully trained staff and heated room.
ps: back car park and rear entrance is available. thank you and enjoy your stay. :smile:
37 station rd, indooroopilly

reddoor
15-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Tks for the update man. I like your shop and i hope to visit on a regular basis due to its convenient location and room ambiance. My last visit was with a very nice girl who was moderate in looks but made up for it in massage skills which gave me many enjoyable moments.
But as we r all too painfully aware a great massage and a friendly chatty girl is no guarantee of the session being a success. Fortunately in my case it was but only after some uncomfortable bargaining which i felt ruined the mood.
The problem of course is girls who rate a 4 or 5 asking for outrageous money thinking they can get what a 8or 9 rating could get. These girls try to play us for mugs straight up but pay the price when they miss out all together and lose custom for their shop. Im not singling out your shop as this is endemic through out the industry. I think bosses need to bring some of their staff back to reality and tell them that being reasonable in the first place and the customer being pleased that u were is what makes them return. I have 3 regs, all r top shelf and all offered great VFM on the first visit so months and yrs later i still c them. I have no intention of naming anybody but perhaps a staff pep talk and a group hug or whatever is PC these days just to let them know.
Look forward to my next visit, rear entrance is a bonus. Cheers man.

Thorn
15-05-2018, 11:02 PM
Thanks Reddoor for the update, we will get on to that in ours group 🤗.
Sorry been busy and finally we have the side entrance fully under cover and screen off from street and a long the side too . There 7 carparks space at the back of building will take you all directly to the side door . Also have lights installed as we don’t want you to walk back to your ride in the complete darkness after your happy time :-)) .
Now we have all good things inplace next challenge is finding n training great MG , yours feedback so valuable to us as it real life experience and as being a service provider customers satisfaction is our number 1 priority.
Thanks again for your input .
Thorn

Thorn
18-05-2018, 09:23 AM
Just a quick head up guys , we have few hot new girls working today . Make your way though to take advantage of the $50 for 1 hour deal . Let hear how we listen to what customers need . Hot girl , clean shop with resonable price and service that make you smile 😊

Rajsex711
19-05-2018, 06:09 PM
I was there, $50 deals was declined.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

thunderdome
19-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Walked in today. 3 girls there. one older lady, one not so attractive and one korean girl who looked ok and youngish. I walked and ventured across to LMH. Need better and younger girls. nice clean shop. Side entrance is fine if you park out back.

Thorn
21-05-2018, 08:56 AM
I was there, $50 deals was declined.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi Jajsex pls use the Code : Early Bird to get the $50/h deal as it exclusive for this Forum only . Also pls come between 9am to 1pm everyday until the end the month of May .
Cheers

Thorn
21-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Walked in today. 3 girls there. one older lady, one not so attractive and one korean girl who looked ok and youngish. I walked and ventured across to LMH. Need better and younger girls. nice clean shop. Side entrance is fine if you park out back.
Hi Thunderdome, thanks for your feedback mate . We try to cover all ground here , the {older lady } helping us couple days a week . She might not be so young but being Real Singaporean she have one of the best attitude not to mention the size of her rack :-)) . I’ve seen nothing but the widest smile from clients face been looking after by her .
I know we all want to have the youngest, hottest girls , we are still trying to cater for all customers needs .
Hopefully next time you stay back and try her service, you never know :-)))
Just like old saying: once you gone black you never go back 👌🏼
Cheers

reddoor
21-05-2018, 10:34 AM
Hi Thunderdome, thanks for your feedback mate . We try to cover all ground here , the {older lady } helping us couple days a week . She might not be so young but being Real Singaporean she have one of the best attitude not to mention the size of her rack :-)) . I’ve seen nothing but the widest smile from clients face been looking after by her .
I know we all want to have the youngest, hottest girls , we are still trying to cater for all customers needs .
Cheers
Really! When did she turn black?

4FofW
21-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Hi Thunderdome, thanks for your feedback mate .
Just like old saying: once you gone black you never go back 
Cheers
And once you go Asian you NEVER go Caucasian.

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2018, 07:33 PM
And once you go Asian you NEVER go Caucasian.

Not unless they are similar prices and at a convenient location !

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2018, 07:39 PM
Cheers

Hi there Thorn,

Sounds like you are the mamasan of this shop ?

Please tell me more about this older Singaporean lady and the size of her rack ........ haha

As a more matured gentleman, I do appreciate the finer things in life . If her body is well kept, good attitude and services with all her skills and experiences, she could be a real gem !!

Tell me more please !

Cheers

thunderdome
21-05-2018, 08:47 PM
I saw her and she is not bad looking for a milf, tidy body and face, guessing mid 30s. I didn't stay cs I was looking for a young hottie. Sounds interesting tho.

Thorn
22-05-2018, 05:44 PM
For those gentlemens who like finer things in life , she work Monday and Friday . The size of her rack one of the biggest I’ve seen , how big then you got to find out right lol .
We understand some prefer young hotie , but some prefer ML who not just able to hold a great conversation but know what we man like 👌🏼. Myself I really like Singaporean , very intelligent and make it more real . Maybe just me :-))
Imo it more than worth your trip .
Redoor and Ahlungor make the most of the $50 deal it end this month 👍🏼

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2018, 07:08 PM
For those gentlemens who like finer things in life , she work Monday and Friday . The size of her rack one of the biggest I’ve seen , how big then you got to find out right lol .
We understand some prefer young hotie , but some prefer ML who not just able to hold a great conversation but know what we man like 👌🏼. Myself I really like Singaporean , very intelligent and make it more real . Maybe just me :-))
Imo it more than worth your trip .
Redoor and Ahlungor make the most of the $50 deal it end this month 👍🏼

Sorry brother Thorn , so you are papasan instead !

And a fellow foundation member too !

skool
24-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Hey thorn,
It’s nice to see that you are taking real efforts to meet most of the requirements of punters. You are taking suggestions positively , that’s one plus too.
One can imagine the efforts behind putting everything together in the plate considering the overall competition, and you are really doing well.
I have been to the shop once few weeks back and I m really impressed with the shop interior, hygiene, facilities etc.
I can understand how hard it is to get the quality MLs and hold them for a while without increasing the price ~ services exchange factor, but I m sure you will come up with good line up soon.
Having said that, just a small suggestion- if you could able to arrange EFTPOS system for credit cards without reflecting shop name or any name which could get a bloke in trouble, I m sure it will add more value to the shop and many punters here could fit in for that criteria 😁

Brisguy72
28-05-2018, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=Thorn;1414132]For those gentlemens who like finer things in life , she work Monday and Friday . The size of her rack one of the biggest I’ve seen , how big then you got to find out right lol .

I would like to book this lady, can someone tell me her name....I Pmed Thorn about her last week but he hasn't replied....

Thorn
28-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Hi Skool , I’m sure your cr card statement have no massage words involved:-)) . But if there anything pls let me know i will work with our bank to get it sorted 👌🏼

Thorn
28-05-2018, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE=Thorn;1414132]For those gentlemens who like finer things in life , she work Monday and Friday . The size of her rack one of the biggest I’ve seen , how big then you got to find out right lol .

I would like to book this lady, can someone tell me her name....I Pmed Thorn about her last week but he hasn't replied....
Sorry for late reply as having continuous endless work at home a work mate . She went back to Singapore last Friday for 2 weeks for family related matter. Once she back i will notify you asap 👌🏼
Again my apology for slow response.

Thorn
28-05-2018, 11:37 PM
Sorry brother Thorn , so you are papasan instead !

And a fellow foundation member too !
Bro i hear you all , as a healthy man i know what we man like and need . I feel more reward when my customers happy even though we have so much more to improve. My end i did everything I could possibly do bro , in my own experience how happy we are depend a lot how we clicked with ML . Just make them smile then you all will be more than happy with the experience.
Cheers bro

Brisguy72
14-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Does anyone know if the Singapore lady with the nice rack is back from hols yet?

If so would appreciate if someone could PM me her name :-)

migaloo69
15-06-2018, 07:50 PM
next week im told

Thorn
01-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Hi Guys
We running a promotion for Aus mems for the month of August.
$55/h all day everyday all you have to do is mention Nut Land when you make a booking or turn up and will be looking after 👌🏼
Thanks again for your continuous support , have a great day and hope to see you soon .
Cheers

Massaddict
05-08-2018, 11:43 AM
https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_2580652342/Miss-universe-hot-body-rubber-special-55-hr.html

Hi Thorn,

Are the girls in these photos for real and actually work at your shop?

I went to a shop yesterday based on the photos on Locanto - sadly reality was far from the pictures on their Locanto add.

I know a high percentage of the WLs' on Locanto are fakes big time - paid many a visit and walked when they opened the door.

I learnt to expect fakes from the independents but not from shops.

Makes one very cautious.

brownwallaby
05-08-2018, 12:02 PM
as far as I know, shop girls are normal girls, they have a normal life outside work and don’t want people to find out about their subnormal job, at least in Bris

Massaddict
05-08-2018, 12:06 PM
as far as I know, shop girls are normal girls, they have a normal life outside work and don’t want people to find out about their subnormal job, at least in Bris

I did notice that a small number of shops do include the line "photos illustration only"

angrybirdy
08-01-2021, 05:54 PM
Hi Thorn, are you still in charge of this shop? Seems like they moved to no.40 instead of 37.

Ilikebeer
08-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Hi Thorn, are you still in charge of this shop? Seems like they moved to no.40 instead of 37.

They moved last week... the 4th i think it was

LoveHer
11-01-2021, 07:47 AM
if they have moved across the road, that's a good thing for me.