PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punt Crawl

Chacho
07-03-2018, 07:32 AM
Similar to a pub crawl but no bad hangover the next day!

Looking for itinerary recommendations (shop and girl). Thinking of maybe 2-3 stops and taking advantage of the day specials out there on a weekday.

Thanks in advance

Chacho
09-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Just putting this up again because really need some expert advice! Much appreciated

hotnite
10-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Ah cool.

Haven’t had one of these “Can’t be fucked reading the reports on this forum can someone just tell me the 3 best girls and where they work” threads lately.

harrycd
10-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Lol

Well this kind of crawl sounds fun but impractical. Depending on how many people you have with you, you are ruling out a few shops like Ginza due to issues with booking girls in advance.
You probably want to check out places that do lineups, would make it more social I guess?

Easy 2 suggestions would be 5 Marrickville and 42 Gladesville, if you are going off locations I guess you would want to start or finish in the city?

Maybe add Paddington244 and one more?

Assandlegs
10-03-2018, 01:35 PM
Lol

Well this kind of crawl sounds fun but impractical. Depending on how many people you have with you, you are ruling out a few shops like Ginza due to issues with booking girls in advance.
You probably want to check out places that do lineups, would make it more social I guess?

Easy 2 suggestions would be 5 Marrickville and 42 Gladesville, if you are going off locations I guess you would want to start or finish in the city?

Maybe add Paddington244 and one more?

A true punt crawl would involve no bookings!!

harrycd
10-03-2018, 01:52 PM
A true punt crawl would involve no bookings!!

Lets create our own crawl, but with blackjack and hookers.

Lenka_X5
11-03-2018, 12:34 AM
Similar to a pub crawl but no bad hangover the next day!

Looking for itinerary recommendations (shop and girl). Thinking of maybe 2-3 stops and taking advantage of the day specials out there on a weekday.

Thanks in advance

These shops are very close together:

Camperdown - Petersham: Stiletto, Fantasy Club 35, Gateway Club

Surry Hills (Central side): Kyoto, Sakura Palace, Tiffany's

Lunamooloo - Red Cross: 5*, Red Palace.

Marrickville: No.5, Vixens

sukeong
11-03-2018, 04:21 AM

Did a double take when I first read this lol. Good list though. Thanks

harrycd
11-03-2018, 11:14 AM
These shops are very close together:

Camperdown - Petersham: Stiletto, Fantasy Club 35, Gateway Club

Surry Hills (Central side): Kyoto, Sakura Palace, Tiffany's

Marrickville: No.5, Vixens

Probably better suggestions than mine, I haven't been to most of these.
I didn't realise there were so many places in Camperdown lol. I lived around the corner from Stiletto but never visited :o
Is Fantasy Club 35 any good?

Chacho
12-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Thanks guys! There's only a couple of us and we're doing it daytime on a weekday so hopefully no issues with bookings. Cheers

Lenka_X5
12-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Probably better suggestions than mine, I haven't been to most of these.
I didn't realise there were so many places in Camperdown lol. I lived around the corner from Stiletto but never visited :o
Is Fantasy Club 35 any good?

Fantasy Club is okay. Girl quality is mostly just normal (7/10) so same as 42G and No.5.

But newly renovated so really nice rooms there.

sublime
14-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Punt crawl . Got to read the after reviews first before going

A lot of good brothels are surrounded by more mediocre ones
-waste of money

Assandlegs
11-04-2018, 07:10 AM
Lets create our own crawl, but with blackjack and hookers.You know, if I had the money and Stamina, we could start off with the 4 out at Caringbah... all within walking distance .. TP64, Mascara club, the new one who's name escapes me... then head towards the city... Rockdale 485 (?), M5N, vixens, Ginza then Paddo244.. that's 8... and a lot more in between!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk