PDA

View Full Version : Singapore for a night

imadori
04-05-2012, 12:29 AM
Where do you get your FS when you're in Singapore for only one night?

babelx
04-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Hi, there is a great place where you can take indo girls for the night on the cheap! I can't remember the name of the 'bar'... I am sure someone will help you.

aussiegaigin
04-05-2012, 06:47 AM
Go down to Geylang area, pick up a Indo or PRC SW and take her back to one of the cheap hotels in the area, rent rooms by the hour. Also a few fishbowl brothels in this area.

If you have your own hotel, go to Orchard Towers or Brix nightclub in Hyatt. Get a Viet or Thai girl for arund $250 overnight.

GWEILO
04-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Go to Orchard Towers and up the escalators straight to Ipanema night club. Viet girls start coming in around 9pm till 2am. Prices vary but last time it was 2 hours full service for $150, overnight negotiable.

aussiegaigin
04-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Keep out of the "buy me drinks" bars, where the girls will chat you up but are not take away, and you will pay $30-50 per drink.

Also watch out for the girls that aren't.

All prices are negotiable, girls will ask for more if they think you are a newby in SING.

HighFlyer
05-05-2012, 03:35 PM
There are soo many options in Singapore. liteerally it depends on your desire and budget.. From cheap and cheerful in Geylang to trolling the clubs at Orchard.
Also a plethera of other options as explained in Sammyboy forum.

http://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1

p2yn
06-05-2012, 10:01 AM
As mentioned earlier, your best option to to go to Orchard Towers after 9pm. Head straight to the Ipanema Bar - good music, cute girls. You will meet girls within minutes. Find one you like, buy her a drink, chat and the rest will fall into place. You will pay S$150 to $200 for a two hour session at your hotel.

sbk
06-05-2012, 06:41 PM
If u r staying for one night only and time is tight, I would recommend staying at Hyatt and go down to Brix nightclub at basement. Over 100 girls to choose from and u can take ur time. A bit more pricy. Geylang good value but hard to navigate if first time as very spread out. be carful with street walkers as illegal.

p2yn
07-05-2012, 06:07 PM
I agree with that last comment on the Brix nightclub. Usually a very good selection and most speak good English. Also, go to Boat Quay for a few drinks and to check out the scenery. This link has a few reviews. http://themalaysianlife.blogspot.com.au/2010/04/top-10-pick-up-joints-in-singapore.html

aussiegaigin
07-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Brix often has a lot of overpriced and underperforming Russians and Africans. You will also find Viets, who will end up at Ipanema later in the night for a lot less money.

essdub
08-05-2012, 03:48 PM
i walked down to a cab and asked him to take me the girls. He took me a fishbowl type establishment in Geylang. sat down picked my girl and she came out, took me by the hand to her bedroom. This place was just like a regular house. I'll never forget walking passed a bedroom that had 3 or 4 young children about 10 yrs old playing computer games with the door wide open. The girl took me into the very next room which was obviously where she lived. had personal photos in frames and clothes everywhere. did the business on her bed. amazing experience. was around 2005-06. That was my first ever punt and I'll never forget it.

michaele
08-05-2012, 04:47 PM
you can not go past the ipana bar at the "four floors of whores" but be careful downstairs as they are all guys on the streets they look like girls but have balls.............
Michaele

altgourami
08-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Go to head to Orchard Towers.