PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Ginza booking

CantCme
08-03-2018, 05:00 PM
Is it possible to book 2 girls from one number? I have a friend visiting this weekend and wants to go.. obviously if there are two girls available at the same time

Cheers

harrycd
08-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Wow that sounds so incredibly complicated, not sure how you can manage to convey that request in a text.

OmniMime
08-03-2018, 05:37 PM
Is it possible to book 2 girls from one number? I have a friend visiting this weekend and wants to go.. obviously if there are two girls available at the same time

Cheers

I actually did that. It was from when I posted my AR on Cookie and Lala, and Alin for my friend.

To avoid confusion, I listed down this in the text for example:

Friday 5pm

My workmate (Mr. ***):
Alin @ 5pm
1hr Diamond

Me (Mr. ***):
Cookie @ 5pm
30mins Diamond

Lala @530pm
30mins Diamond

woods23
08-03-2018, 09:58 PM
One time 4 of trying to book our girl with Wilson just after the roster come out 7pm. 2 have never been there so I have to book for him with not reply if i can book for him or not so I told him to text himself...
After hurdreds of exchanged texts nd a few phone calls to the guys from Wilson ... finally all confirmed before 9pm.
We confused the hell the out of him that night lol.

We give him our forum ID so he know we are genuine punters.

Any way it was a great night for us.
Anyway I took miki the other guys had Sally, Angel and Alin.

xboyx
09-03-2018, 10:44 PM
One time 4 of trying to book our girl with Wilson just after the roster come out 7pm. 2 have never been there so I have to book for him with not reply if i can book for him or not so I told him to text himself...
After hurdreds of exchanged texts nd a few phone calls to the guys from Wilson ... finally all confirmed before 9pm.
We confused the hell the out of him that night lol.

We give him our forum ID so he know we are genuine punters.

Any way it was a great night for us.
Anyway I took miki the other guys had Sally, Angel and Alin.

lol you're the lucky one, got Miki! she's the best of that lot!