PDA

View Full Version : Other Newbie Happy with massive tits

Brothelcreeper
10-03-2018, 06:03 PM
The line up at Taylor's Liscombe today was fantastic. 4 new girls and three regulars, all good looking babes. Happy got my vote as she gave the best intro, smiling, telling me that she would suck me no condom when I asked but most of all because she has huge natural, perky breasts. Anyone who reads my reviews knows that I am a sucker for big tits. I seek them here, I seek them there, I seek them everywhere.

Happy was on her first day at the shop and told me that she normally does massage in Campsie. She was looking for more work which was music to my ears as she was told by the boss that I am regular there and that I would give feedback on her to the boss so we agreed that if she performed well in the room, I would give her a good reference.

Give me good service she did, great in fact.

Happy was wearing a shiny short silver dress and as soon as I got into the room I asked her to sit on my lap and I felt her large breasts through the clothing. Wow that felt good so I whipped off her dress, unhooked her black push up bra and exposed those big whoppers in all their glory. Happy's chest is truly magnificent and when I started to play with her tits and suck them, I was in heaven as they are just the perfect mix of softness and firmness to make them just about perfect. For the next hour I played with them non stop, my hands hardly ever moved off them. Great tits.

We start of kneeling and facing each other and I go in for a kiss. Happy gives me a peck in the lips but no more but as the session progressed and she relaxed I got some light kissing and then a good bit of french kiss">DFK as I fucked her in mish so she got better as the hour went on. As she kneeled in front of me she sucked my nipples and her large breasts were swaying underneath so I had a good 10 minutes just massaging them as she sucked. After some lengthy breast play I lay down, she wiped my cock with a wet wipe and then gave me the bbbj that she has promised at the introduction. I have a big cock and she looked happy to suck it and lick it but kept saying that it was too big and she was wary of fucking me.

Happy gave a great bbbj and it was now time for some fucking. Dommed up. Happy has a trimmed pussy which seemed a good fit for my cock so nothing for her to worry about. I fucked her in mish, side mish, lying down doggie and spoons. For me the best bit about fucking a really busty girl is mish, as you have great access to their big, wobbly breasts and my favourite breast view is of a girl flat on her back with my hands pushing them up together and tickling their nipples or pushing them together and sucking them. I can feel a tingle in my shorts as I type that, remembering what Happy looked like so I had better move on !!.

I did not cum whilst fucking as I wanted to give her some DATY and some new girls will think that the session is over once you cum. I laid Happy down on the bed and initially she covered up her pussy and looked reluctant. I told her to lie back and just let me have a little go and if she enjoyed it, she might like it. That is when she told me that she is normally a massage girl and today is her first day doing Full Service. I told her that she would enjoy it and she seemed to trust me and I slowly licked her pussy hole and clit and she was fully relaxed almost straightaway.

Happy really loved DATY and when she orgasmed it was beautiful. She thanked me and said that I am a gentle person and that she loved my tongue. Nice.

10 minutes left and rather than fucking Happy, I thought I would just massage her boobs and shoot my load all over them. She had already had a good fucking from me and it was her first day so I think she was relieved and I could tell that after her orgasm she was relaxed and just wanted to chill out.

She laid down, I kneeled with my cock hovering over her mouth and gave her a quick couple of mouth fucks and then wanked my hard erection with my left hand whilst alternatively massaging her huge wobbly boobs and clit with the other hand and pretty soon I shot a good load all over her tits with the first spurt flying straight over her body and hitting the pillow at the top of the bed.

I decided to lick all of the sperm off her body, pooled it on my tongue and told Happy to look at it and then I swallowed it all down. She looked a bit disgusted and then started laughing. She had a bit on her shoulder and asked what if tasted like. I jokingly told her to try it and she got her finger, wiped the cum off her shoulder and stuck it in her mouth. She tasted it for a couple of seconds like a wine taster tastes a glass of red and she laughed and said "yum, yum". Too funny. Good girl for trying.

I told Happy that she was a great girl and that I would give her a glowing reference to the boss when we went back downstairs. She was very happy and said that she wanted to see me again if she gets more work there as I treated her nicely and she liked having sex with me. Always nice to hear.

We shower and them I ask her to come to reception. I tell the boss what a great girl she is and he tells me that she has already seen a few customers today and they have given good feedback on her so it looks like she might get more work with them. Taylor's gives good service and they expect the girls to live up to that reputation which is why I have been going there for years.

Happy was fantastic. She has a great personality, a lovely body and her tits are Top 10 material. I will dream about them tonight and wish I was snuggled up next to them in bed.

Happy is Happy, Punterman is Happy. The world is Happy.

Dongaz
11-03-2018, 01:13 AM
The line up at Taylor's Liscombe today was fantastic. 4 new girls and three regulars, all good looking babes. Happy got my vote as she gave the best intro, smiling, telling me that she would suck me no condom when I asked but most of all because she has huge natural, perky breasts. Anyone who reads my reviews knows that I am a sucker for big tits. I seek them here, I seek them there, I seek them everywhere.

Happy was on her first day at the shop and told me that she normally does massage in Campsie. She was looking for more work which was music to my ears as she was told by the boss that I am regular there and that I would give feedback on her to the boss so we agreed that if she performed well in the room, I would give her a good reference.

Give me good service she did, great in fact.

Happy was wearing a shiny short silver dress and as soon as I got into the room I asked her to sit on my lap and I felt her large breasts through the clothing. Wow that felt good so I whipped off her dress, unhooked her black push up bra and exposed those big whoppers in all their glory. Happy's chest is truly magnificent and when I started to play with her tits and suck them, I was in heaven as they are just the perfect mix of softness and firmness to make them just about perfect. For the next hour I played with them non stop, my hands hardly ever moved off them. Great tits.

We start of kneeling and facing each other and I go in for a kiss. Happy gives me a peck in the lips but no more but as the session progressed and she relaxed I got some light kissing and then a good bit of french kiss">DFK as I fucked her in mish so she got better as the hour went on. As she kneeled in front of me she sucked my nipples and her large breasts were swaying underneath so I had a good 10 minutes just massaging them as she sucked. After some lengthy breast play I lay down, she wiped my cock with a wet wipe and then gave me the bbbj that she has promised at the introduction. I have a big cock and she looked happy to suck it and lick it but kept saying that it was too big and she was wary of fucking me.

Happy gave a great bbbj and it was now time for some fucking. Dommed up. Happy has a trimmed pussy which seemed a good fit for my cock so nothing for her to worry about. I fucked her in mish, side mish, lying down doggie and spoons. For me the best bit about fucking a really busty girl is mish, as you have great access to their big, wobbly breasts and my favourite breast view is of a girl flat on her back with my hands pushing them up together and tickling their nipples or pushing them together and sucking them. I can feel a tingle in my shorts as I type that, remembering what Happy looked like so I had better move on !!.

I did not cum whilst fucking as I wanted to give her some DATY and some new girls will think that the session is over once you cum. I laid Happy down on the bed and initially she covered up her pussy and looked reluctant. I told her to lie back and just let me have a little go and if she enjoyed it, she might like it. That is when she told me that she is normally a massage girl and today is her first day doing Full Service. I told her that she would enjoy it and she seemed to trust me and I slowly licked her pussy hole and clit and she was fully relaxed almost straightaway.

Happy really loved DATY and when she orgasmed it was beautiful. She thanked me and said that I am a gentle person and that she loved my tongue. Nice.

10 minutes left and rather than fucking Happy, I thought I would just massage her boobs and shoot my load all over them. She had already had a good fucking from me and it was her first day so I think she was relieved and I could tell that after her orgasm she was relaxed and just wanted to chill out.

She laid down, I kneeled with my cock hovering over her mouth and gave her a quick couple of mouth fucks and then wanked my hard erection with my left hand whilst alternatively massaging her huge wobbly boobs and clit with the other hand and pretty soon I shot a good load all over her tits with the first spurt flying straight over her body and hitting the pillow at the top of the bed.

I decided to lick all of the sperm off her body, pooled it on my tongue and told Happy to look at it and then I swallowed it all down. She looked a bit disgusted and then started laughing. She had a bit on her shoulder and asked what if tasted like. I jokingly told her to try it and she got her finger, wiped the cum off her shoulder and stuck it in her mouth. She tasted it for a couple of seconds like a wine taster tastes a glass of red and she laughed and said "yum, yum". Too funny. Good girl for trying.

I told Happy that she was a great girl and that I would give her a glowing reference to the boss when we went back downstairs. She was very happy and said that she wanted to see me again if she gets more work there as I treated her nicely and she liked having sex with me. Always nice to hear.

We shower and them I ask her to come to reception. I tell the boss what a great girl she is and he tells me that she has already seen a few customers today and they have given good feedback on her so it looks like she might get more work with them. Taylor's gives good service and they expect the girls to live up to that reputation which is why I have been going there for years.

Happy was fantastic. She has a great personality, a lovely body and her tits are Top 10 material. I will dream about them tonight and wish I was snuggled up next to them in bed.

Happy is Happy, Punterman is Happy. The world is Happy.

How old is she?

Brothelcreeper
11-03-2018, 07:37 AM
How old is she?

Late 30's

Taylor's is a milf shop but provides a good solid line up and I get excellent service there