PDA

View Full Version : Stars from unit 5, 158 Best Road, Seven Hills

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2012, 01:42 AM
I have always wanted to visit this shop to reunite with one of my favourite ML, finally made it this evening, she was delighted to see me, she was so nice to me, she gave me everything, i am so happy, more tomorrow....haha

Good night for now

:red_heart::red_heart::red_heart:

kodek
04-05-2012, 02:50 AM
i reckon Mina .. lol .. wow now i missed her. btw bro ahlungor, do u know who working on tuesday? been to the shop last tuesday and it was full house with 2 other brothers waiting inside

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2012, 10:20 AM
i reckon Mina .. lol .. wow now i missed her. btw bro ahlungor, do u know who working on tuesday? been to the shop last tuesday and it was full house with 2 other brothers waiting inside

Haha brother Kodek, good guess, of course she is Mina!!

You can also try Cici on Friday, (haha, like bro Mate said, thete is a Cici in every shop.....lol) i guarantee she is great but she is a Milf. I dont know much about the shop, only knows they are very busy and the boss has other shops in the area and he has this policy that he likes to have different ML on every day so he has like 21 different MLs working in the shop over the 7 days.

Best way is to talk to the mamasan and tell her what you like

Good luck,

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2012, 11:58 AM
OK, now I have time to continue.............

The Stars of the shop are Mina (works Thursday only) aka Sophie from 501 (magnificent 38 F Cup all natural breasts!!) and Cici (works Friday only) aka Cici from 501 (hot MILF with natural 35 C Cup who is very good in everything she does!!).

As both Sophie and Cici are stars of 501 and very popular in this forum and have been reviewed extensively, no point for me to post anything you guys don't already know. I just want to talk about this shop:

Address: Shop 5, 158 Best Road, Seven Hills,
Phone: 9676-1500
Hours: 7 days, 10am to 8pm
Price: $30/30, $60/60, $90/90
Massage only, tips for all extras
ML: Chinese, range from young to MILF, 3 MLs/day, different MLs everyday.

Well, the only reasons I went there was to see Sophie, and I must say, this is the third venue where I have met Sophie and I like it the best, better than 501 and 218 Chatswood (not there anymore). The shop is located in a two storey townhouse, 5 min walk from Seven Hills station, plenty of off street parking and just turned the corner from the Best Road main road, so very discreet.

The townhouse is just like a home, lounge room down stairs with one massage room, upstairs two more massage rooms and shower room. The massage rooms are very big, clean, but basic. When Sophie took my hand and lead me upstairs, I didn't feel like going to a massage shop or brothel, I felt like I am visiting her at her home and she is taking me to her bedroom!! I never had these kind of girl friend feeling from Sophie before (as most people said she is very professional which she is), well, until last night.

While there is not much furnishing in the room, all the essentials are there and it has a big window, although tightly blinded and it was pitch dark outside anyway. But I guess if it is during the day, I wouldn't mind turning the blinds just a bit to let in some sun light - at least for part I...........lol. But thats a huge different feel to your usual massage rooms in the middle of the shop in four walls and totally enclosed.

Well, Seven Hills is not convenient to me at all, but for Sophie, I will make an effort whenever I can, but I like the shop, it's really nice, very homely feel, so for all those brothers out west, this is a good massage shop to try. IMHO, it's much better located than shop 1 athough I am sure the lay out is the same but shop 1 is right on Best Road and right next to the St Vincent shop, not as discreet as shop 5.

There is apparently 7 or 8 shops in the Seven Hills area, I also know about 28 Hope Street and there was one above the ex Premier's office?? some where, any brother know where are the rest??

Highly recommended.

Cheers

:smile:

kodek
04-05-2012, 06:41 PM
There's also a viet milf, i think she works on monday

Bro ahlungor, u are definately right this shop really feels like home.

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Bro ahlungor, u are definately right this shop really feels like home.

More importantly, the home of my girlfriend for the day (or the hour.........lol)............haha

:smile: