PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Chinese Dating with the Parents. Great new show on SBS

rooter
11-03-2018, 08:28 PM
Several years ago I started a thread about a Chinese dating show on SBS "If You Are the One"
It was a quaint and quirky show, and at the time it seemed to sum up modern China (PRC); seemingly on the surface free and crazy and modern, but still very traditional and under the control of the Chinese Communist Party.
And now we have an even more quaint and quirky show from China; Chinese Dating with the Parents.
Hosted by a transvestite; old Confucian values, traditional Maoist values, modern capitalist values .. the new China.
It's a fun show.
It made me laugh.
It gives me confidence and reassurance in the future.
It's good to know that when the stupid, shallow, banal, materialistic American Empire collapses it will be replaced by an equally stupid, shallow, banal, materialistic Chinese Empire ... I will sleep soundly tonight ... planet earth will still be in equally incompetent hands.
But for fuck's sake lets not let those intellectual sophisticated Europeans take over the planet.
The fucking French, Germans, Italians, and English ... those cunts are the worst ... and don't get me started on the Dutch and Belgians ...

hotnite
11-03-2018, 08:49 PM
I heard from the grapevine that he was born the same time when the Chinese Communist Party was formed.

harrycd
11-03-2018, 08:58 PM
https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1159086659561/Chinese-Dating-With-The-Parents-S1-Ep1

I had to signup and disable ublock for the site.

Great show Rooter, I think my mate actually does some of the coding for the SBS ondemand shit.

rooter
11-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Shit I thought I got banned for,some reason.
Where’s the like button? China is the future...
How old are you Rooter? I heard on the grapevine that you’re old as fuck?
I am much older than Fuck bro.
Fuck is a young man compared to me.
I am Fuck's Godfather.
I am even older than post coital bliss ;)

harrycd
11-03-2018, 09:13 PM
I am much older than Fuck bro.
Fuck is a young man compared to me.
I am Fuck's Godfather.
I am even older than post coital bliss ;)

I thought you were in your 40s or something?

hotnite
11-03-2018, 09:52 PM
I thought you were in your 40s or something?
Word on the street is that he’s been 40 for 40 years.

aussiegaigin
20-03-2018, 06:14 PM
It was funny watching that 37 year old Taiwanese radio announcer (previously on IYATO) trying to snare a 23 year old guy, but her mum wouldn't let her. Cougars rule !!!

Bob Smith
29-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Might as well get all the parents to meet up in a square or market and try to find their kid a wife / husband....oh wait.....

Bob Smith
29-03-2018, 01:23 PM
I always find the Chinese dating shows very transactional e.g. "I'm rich, live in my own place and will be nice to your parents", "I'm young, pretty and will have children within 5 years and will move to your city".

Sawamura
30-03-2018, 06:31 AM
Great show unfortunate theres only 4 episodes on sbson demand

aussiegaigin
30-03-2018, 10:37 AM
I think they have only shown about 6 episodes here so far.