PDA

View Full Version : Question Best English speakers at 42G and No5

jeranimo
12-03-2018, 12:12 AM
Hi All,

I wanted to ask for advice on which Girls you have found are easy (or easier) to speak with in english? I would love to spend time with some of the girls from No 5 Marrickville or 42 Gladesville but worry about the language barrier.

Cheers.

sublime
14-03-2018, 10:02 AM
I sometimes find if the English is good the punt is average. Often you end up talking about mindless stuff and get distracted.

Her English fluency has no bearing on sexual satisfaction for the hour you are there

Just learn a few polite words in her language and let your bodies do the rest of the talking

RNT4LIFE
15-03-2018, 11:53 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to ask for advice on which Girls you have found are easy (or easier) to speak with in english? I would love to spend time with some of the girls from No 5 Marrickville or 42 Gladesville but worry about the language barrier.

Cheers.

Crazy bitch Kirsten @ N5M.

jeranimo
16-03-2018, 01:36 AM
Thanks RNT - I've read that her english is great.

Sublime - That is a good point about sexual satisfaction, I guess I'm after a little more connection for the times during the booking where its not sexual. I would like to learn some of their language but I often struggle to speak English clearly :P

des888
16-03-2018, 06:28 AM
Helen has good English Yoyo is a struggle but sure damn gives it an effort lol

sublime
16-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Its a good discussion. By your question you are referring to Asian ladies with fluent English.
Its not just the English for you otherwise you would just book a Caucasian
The English can get in the way of a good punt, but what would I know
Let us know what your experience is next time you see a lady with fluent English

harrycd
16-03-2018, 10:20 AM
Definately agree with sublime, Kristen has good English as she's Australian born but we did talk too much lol.

sublime
16-03-2018, 11:40 AM
I wouldnt be surprised if talking is part of a ladies routine
If the woman can speak good English, speaking is an easier way to spend the hour for them
Thats my point

42Gladesville
16-03-2018, 12:22 PM
Could probably shed some light on this topic

To my knowledge, the girls who can hold a conversation would be
Most of the Japanese girls: Haru, Misa, Yuka, Aki, Maria, Naomi, Miki
Chinese girls would be
Deer, Helen, Carmen, (TW)Tiffany...
And of course the Thais: Leila, Naomi, Jasmine, Patty, Annie..
There are more, but these are the popular ones !

jeranimo
16-03-2018, 12:59 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if talking is part of a ladies routine
If the woman can speak good English, speaking is an easier way to spend the hour for them
Thats my point

True. I hope I didn’t put you offside with my earlier reply.

Thanks 42. Always good to have info from an insider.

sublime
16-03-2018, 02:08 PM
What a list
Cant imagine another brothel with that kind of choice
Jeranimo does that help?

beast
16-03-2018, 03:42 PM
Japanese Yuka speaks really good English

Momoe
16-03-2018, 05:22 PM
Most Japanese came to really learn English.

Most Chinese came to actually look for jobs

harrycd
16-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Japanese Yuka speaks really good English

Can confirm, spent a lot of time talking.
Hmm this seems to be a common thing for me lol

sublime
16-03-2018, 06:23 PM
So do you think the theory is right
Fluent English isnt necessarily a plus

Brothelcreeper
16-03-2018, 09:08 PM
I like a girl that can speak English well as it certainly helps the session but it is not necessary. All you need is the language of love.

I seem to spend a lot of time on google translate at the shops these days.

Sometimes it is also good when they can't speak English as there are less distractions.

Most of them can say
Shower
Cock
I cum
Condom
You are No1
Fuck me
Time finish
You are handsome man
Husband
Boyfriend

harrycd
16-03-2018, 09:49 PM

It's a plus but sometimes you or the girl need to say shut up, lets fuck. I mean the last 2 punts I've had were with Yuka from 42 and Kristen from m5 and the situation occurred both times. I would definitely say that it wasn't time wasting on their part, just natural flow of conversation in between rounds.

sublime
16-03-2018, 09:50 PM
With no English she can also
-in the room after you have chosen, she her hold your hand gently and gently squeeze
-smile and make nice sound if she is enjoying herself
-motion with her hand if she doesnt like something

Other phrases that mean a lot even if she has limited English
...nice to meet you (said genuinely)
...havent seen you for while (said genuinely)
...() me !
...are other lady as nice as me?
...nice body (said genuinely to you)

Not much English required for good loving

foxybabe
16-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Does anyone know where Mimi (Chinese) went ?

CunningLinguist
16-03-2018, 10:31 PM
I like a girl that can speak English well as it certainly helps the session but it is not necessary. All you need is the language of love.

Sometimes it is also good when they can't speak English as there are less distractions.

Most of them can say
Shower
Cock
I cum
Condom
You are No1
Fuck me
Time finish
You are handsome man
Husband
Boyfriend

I'm suprised you didn't include the word "no" in your list :)

holi_day
17-03-2018, 08:42 AM
It seems there is a decent demand of real time interpreter service in this industry. Shop owner may consider this as a value add service.

beast
17-03-2018, 09:14 AM

It's a plus for me. When I have a girlfriend, I don't punt at all. But if I'm single, I like some companies, not just sex. There's one time where I just broke up with my ex, and went to have a few drinks with friends at the pub, end of the night I took a cab home, on the way home, I saw a shop, I told the cab driver to stop here, and went inside. I picked the most attractive girl from the line, and inside the room , I realised I wasn't horny but lonely. So pretty much we lied there and talk the whole hour. Her English is really good, and she is so easy to talk to. She response well, she is an interesting and smart girl to talk to. I later saw her 2 other times, pretty much just talking and sharing feelings, we felt so connected. On the fourth visit, she shut my mouth even before I started to talk, and pushed me onto the bed and said she is horny, fucked my brain out. Damn, that's one of the best session, if not the best. So passionated, so much connections.

sublime
17-03-2018, 09:23 AM
Youareno1

Funny when that is said (rare). Humbling

rooter
17-03-2018, 03:26 PM
I prefer it when the girl I am with and I don't speak the same language.
Language is beautiful; Shakespeare, Goethe, Li Bai, Dante, Byron, Yosa Buson etc ... all very cool dudes and top blokes.
But language is very limited ... it's a clumsy attempt by us homo sapiens to try and capture, express and encapsulate what we feel, experience and are.
When it comes to sex I prefer sweat, saliva, hard nipples, erections, kisses, hugs, pussy juice, cum, quivers, spasms, goosebumps, orgasms, licking, sucking, fucking, touching, feeling, tongues, lips, clits, skin, squeezes, slaps, grinds, moans, groans, squeals, yelps ... all wonderful ...

kotter
17-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Same. When Im in the mood I dont need much conversation
Nothing more satisfying than you, a sexy woman next to you, and one thing on your minds

cuteguy
19-03-2018, 11:17 AM

Most of them can say
Shower
Cock
I cum
Condom
You are No1
Fuck me
Time finish
You are handsome man
Husband
Boyfriend

You missed "you have girlfriend or wife?"

boater
12-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Could probably shed some light on this topic

Thanks 42, would add Penelope.
Feel free to add more as you come across them 42

boater
12-08-2018, 05:42 PM

As with all things, it depend.

I like to have the lady I am with "on the same plan", so if they have decent English that is a major plus
I have had some GREAT sex where we did not have word in common, but the very best has been when we have been able to talk to each other (easily).

Endorse Yaku (J) @ 42 as having good English

and now she knows what DATY and DFK refers to and stands for

lebman
14-08-2018, 12:19 AM
Japanese Yuka is pretty good in English and other aspects ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vitamin
14-08-2018, 02:38 AM
If every punter learned Chinese and Korean (Japanese as a bonus).... problem solved :P

Labia Vortex
14-08-2018, 09:47 AM
Translator app
There are a few of them

rhinopark
17-08-2018, 12:40 PM
I realised I wasn't horny but lonely. So pretty much we lied there and talk the whole hour. Her English is really good, and she is so easy to talk to. She response well, she is an interesting and smart girl to talk to. I later saw her 2 other times, pretty much just talking and sharing feelings, we felt so connected. On the fourth visit, she shut my mouth even before I started to talk, and pushed me onto the bed and said she is horny, fucked my brain out. Damn, that's one of the best session, if not the best. So passionated, so much connections.

Dude, you can go to your GP, get a mental health treatment plan, then talk to a psychologist for half the out-of-pocket rate than a cheap brothel. Or even free. Better still, they'll help you find effective solutions to your loneliness that will help you beyond the hour.

in a nutshell:

1. Friends are for chilling and support.
2. WLs are for pure pleasure.
3. Wives (and GFs before it) are for long-term structure / children.
4. Psychologists are for talk therapy.

Use the right person for the job. :-)

rooter
17-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Communication is wonderful.
Language is a very powerful and creative tool.
Sometimes not talking can be lots of fun too..
Sometimes being creative with non-verbal communication can be lots of fun and very fucking sexy.
Sexual intercourse is awesome!
The beauty of punting is you can have all of the above and more ... so much more ...
Punting is a rich and varied kaleidoscope ... and punting is just a small part of the rich kaleidoscope of life ...
Enjoy! ... and keep things in perspective ...