PDA

View Full Version : General talk To Continue or Discontinue

rockbreaker
12-03-2018, 11:40 AM
----------------------------------------removing---

Funandfun
12-03-2018, 12:04 PM
I personally ask every girl either new or regular if they are happy with certain things beforehand. If they agree I continue or withdraw.
I make sure in Part 1 that I have build enough rapport with them so they can confidently express their consent.
Cheers

Momoe
12-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Its a job they decide to do for easy cash. I have seen foreign students/workers working their socks off day and night just because they refuse to go into this industry.

Probably if she have done enough and get used to it, she may start enjoying it, or even start doing FS.

Its a service industry, nothing to feel bad as long as you are not being a*hole to her

aussiegaigin
12-03-2018, 12:13 PM
I've had similar experiences. Some girls get quite excited with DATY, others just lie there with no response at all. Even with pussy massage, or a vibrator, no reaction.

They don't have a problem with me doing it, they say they "like" it, I never push them into it; but just no reaction. It takes the enjoyment out of the process.

birch
12-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Mate, don’t ignore those reactions. They make you human.

I always back off, if I haven’t first asked permission as sometimes the prior signals I get aren’t negative at all.

But by backing off and returning at least some of the power back to ML you will make her a much happier soul. And sometimes, in return you get better services that you first thought you may receive.

rockbreaker
12-03-2018, 12:45 PM
I've had similar experiences. Some girls get quite excited with DATY, others just lie there with no response at all. Even with pussy massage, or a vibrator, no reaction.

They don't have a problem with me doing it, they say they "like" it, I never push them into it; but just no reaction. It takes the enjoyment out of the process.

It seems to be the situation as I checked multiple times at various points and she gave the go sign. As u said, it does kill off the fun and I decided to put on the brake to stop everything i was doing.

I can only hope the quality and talents from Sydney will travel to Brisbane more.

faruk
12-03-2018, 01:38 PM

I always back off, if I haven’t first asked permission as sometimes the prior signals I get aren’t negative at all.

But by backing off and returning at least some of the power back to ML you will make her a much happier soul. And sometimes, in return you get better services that you first thought you may receive.

You are a good man bro, everyone should follow this advice

mcjesus
12-03-2018, 02:58 PM
As much as men want to believe in the sheer power of their sex techniques, let's all admit the harsh fact: women simply are not as ridiculously interested in sex as men are. They do enjoy sex but they are often sexually satisfied while we men always want more.

WLs need to work so many shifts every single day. Let's all be honest. They are all tired. They are all exhausted. They don't want more orgasms. They just want some real rest and nice sleep. No matter how enthusiastic she looks when she is fucking you, she is just working. Your efforts of pleasuring WLs are highly appreciated. But forcing them into orgasms really aren't making them happier. We are punters. We are not saints. We don't give them money and let them sleep for an hour. If we really want to help them, let's make their work easier. Maybe just forget those mystified sex techniques and let the sex flow smoothly and effortlessly. Maybe just make ourselves healthy, energetic, hygienic, fresh and sexually charged. I think a WL may want to see a fresh, healthy, positive and charming men more than to have multiple orgasms. Little sex techniques are all very nice but let's make limited use of them. Let's use them as a nice gesture, as a way of making them calm and relaxed, not as way of draining whatever stamina still remained in her body. Let's make the sex with them a caring and loving one.

I don't even know what I am talking any more. I am sorry. I will see myself out.

xboyx
12-03-2018, 03:56 PM
I've been through similar situations. At some stage I felt sorry for the girls, they're probably still too young, I was young too. But eventually these girls will get used to it and realise how much money they could make, and easier it is comparing to other jobs, the evil greedy side kicks in and they will be happy doing it. Money is powerful, it will turn people around. Like the old days where I was young and I felt masturbating/punting made me a sex crazed monster, now I think I do it because it's man's nature, it's fun and because I can!

des888
12-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Yes this happened to me most situations I can gauge it and never put them in a situation where they will feel uncomfortable.

aussiegaigin
12-03-2018, 08:23 PM
It pays to be cautious on the first visit, but when they expect it automatically next time, you know you did the right thing.

hotnite
12-03-2018, 08:32 PM
Are you even licking it right ? One simply does not stare at wall/ceiling while getting his/her genital licked.

aussiegaigin
12-03-2018, 09:02 PM
I've had a few girls who stared at the wall/ceiling while giving me a HJ. Guess it just a mechanical procedure to extract $20 extra. Maybe this is the same thing to extract a bit more?

Nejums
12-03-2018, 09:02 PM

This. Please don't succumb to your animalistic instincts and ravage on a woman who you yourself are having doubts about enjoying the moment. Self control is what separates us from animals and I agree that by showing a more human side of yourself definitely puts you in a better light. I would have stopped and asked if she liked it. There's nothing more boner-killing than having sexual encounters where only one party was enjoying it.

What did you end up doing OP?

hotnite
12-03-2018, 09:50 PM
I've had a few girls who stared at the wall/ceiling while giving me a HJ. Guess it just a mechanical procedure to extract $20 extra. Maybe this is the same thing to extract a bit more?
I am not a woman...but I would imagine giving a HJ and getting her pussy licked would give a completely different sensation to a woman.

I don’t even see how you can compare the two.

holi_day
12-03-2018, 10:02 PM
I am not a woman expert, but you may not understand woman.

Her facial expression gives little information whether she likes it or hates it. Her pussy does.

CunningLinguist
12-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Never happened to me, but sometimes while doing FS I have had a starfish, sometimes they "break" and start enjoying it if you pump them the right way, but sometimes it is a dead root. I usually only go down on a chick if I sense she is enjoying our encounter, if I don't feel the connection (or even a fake connection) then sometimes I will just pull the plug. Nothing worse than paying for sex with someone who visibly doesn't want to be there.

ML_Lover
12-03-2018, 10:12 PM
I would never get to DATY if I wasn't sure she was already very turned on and horny.

Sounds like you jumped straight in without making her comfortable, secure and trusting.

hotnite
12-03-2018, 10:35 PM
I would never get to DATY if I wasn't sure she was already very turned on and horny.

Sounds like you jumped straight in without making her comfortable, secure and trusting.

Or without discussing the extras?

aussiegaigin
13-03-2018, 05:41 AM
I am not a woman...but I would imagine giving a HJ and getting her pussy licked would give a completely different sensation to a woman.

I don’t even see how you can compare the two.

I wasn't comparing the sensations, just the attitude to doing it. In both cases, the woman just seems to be doing it because she has to, not because she wants to.

Catiness
13-03-2018, 08:43 AM
This is quite an interesting topic.

Personally, if the WL/ML is displaying signs of discomfort. I will discontinue. What another bro correctly said is that self control is what separates us from animals.

Also why I said this is an interesting topic is because, twice in this month I have had my bookings cancelled at a FS and a RNT shop because of selfish animals out there hurting the WL/ML.

I made a booking with Japanese WL who is supposed to be very pretty and only to be informed some kunts hurt her pussy. All bookings cancelled.

I made a booking with one of my Spanish teachers and only to be told she got hit during a session. She had a meltdown.

Seriously!?! Guys who do that are really scums. Regardless of the girls working as WL/ML, they are there to provide a service because they need to make a living to achieve whatever goals they have. These low-life punters think that by paying for their services, they can do violent things to the girls. I hope this is not a common thing within this industry but it is certainly very disappointing to hear such stories. It came as a rude shock to me.

Those who are reading it and guilty of such low life acts, shame on you! They are working girls who are trying to make a living. Its not an easy job and they provide us with plenty of pleasurable moments during punting. Well some are not so pleasurable but still physically abusing them is not even an option in my opinion. How would you like someone mishandling your dick in a rough manner or smacking your balls relentlessly.

Perhaps, this post is abit off track but when I saw the headline "to continue or discontinue". Well, I just have to share these thoughts I have.

Punt with respect guys.

rockbreaker
13-03-2018, 09:16 AM
This. Please don't succumb to your animalistic instincts and ravage on a woman who you yourself are having doubts about enjoying the moment. Self control is what separates us from animals and I agree that by showing a more human side of yourself definitely puts you in a better light. I would have stopped and asked if she liked it. There's nothing more boner-killing than having sexual encounters where only one party was enjoying it.

What did you end up doing OP?

Put on a brake and stopped. Resorted back to hj and roaming.

rockbreaker
13-03-2018, 09:17 AM
I am not a woman expert, but you may not understand woman.

Her facial expression gives little information whether she likes it or hates it. Her pussy does.

That’s a good point. Some people may just not be as expressive but I have to say, it does kill off the fun

rockbreaker
13-03-2018, 09:36 AM

Plenty of check points, sweet talks, fore play, and asking if everything is ok, that was more than half an hour before the DATY. Lol...that’s why it kinda killed off when everything went perfectly well until that point, as it was happening, it was a blank starring and it questioned if she was indeed and actually ok. Just need to be mindful some Asian girls could be quite obliging, especially if they are young and new to the industry. Took that into the consideration, was enough to put on a brake.

It is always a punt, will just have to punt elsewhere next time. As other said, I hope this reminds the punters to give more respect to the girls. It is a hard job and just because we are paying, we are not always entitled to everything. It is like any other service. Imagine u want to get a product from Telstra and the service is terrible, you can’t hurt the lady who serves u, can u?

Sentinel54
13-03-2018, 06:50 PM
Very well said. I hope all the punters would be like you guys. Be gentle and show respect, you might be able to receive more than standard session. This topic just reminds me of one of my recent sessions and it was terrible. That guy just squeezed my breasts as strong as possible that made me almost break to tear but I tried to tolerate the pain. Not to get angry but smile. Behind a smile is a thousand drops of tear. Mine just got red like I got sunburnt.

Sounds horrible. I don't understand why any of this sort of behaviour should occur, or be tolerated. In my limited experience being polite and courteous has been rewarded well.

bfe
14-03-2018, 12:27 AM
And while you're being overly concerned for her well being, she's just hustled you of your hard earned cash staring blanky at the wall thinking to herself, get on with it you trick.

hotnite
14-03-2018, 12:08 PM
And while you're being overly concerned for her well being, she's just hustled you of your hard earned cash staring blanky at the wall thinking to herself, get on with it you trick.
I still think it’s the tips, tho.
Dude talking about getting all the right signs but he didn’t reciprocate.

sublime
14-03-2018, 04:31 PM
While you are down here try full service

The whole Will she Wont she ? Can I touch her or no? doesnt happen if you are polite

Caspri
11-04-2018, 11:30 PM
U either have the stomach for it or not.
The first cut is always the deepest.
After that u stop counting .

PunterMike
12-04-2018, 02:19 AM
Definitely stop... for me --> mechanical and zero/fake reactions are a major turnoff.
Killjoy.

Love some of the comments above... good punting etiquette fellas!