PDA

View Full Version : General talk NURU ? soapy ?

local
13-03-2018, 07:42 AM
I wonder if this one will head east...

Sorta reminds me of Momo...

http://perth.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/sexy-bubble-bath-andnuru-massage/94314697

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2018, 11:17 AM
Unfortunately the King massage from Chequers is now history with the shop closed down but I believe you can still get the nuru massage on a wet mattress at 244 Oxford St Paddington

Where have you been ?

paddington244
13-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Yes we do in our vip service

doyouseewhatisee
13-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Love 244 VIP service .. best in the business

local
13-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Love 244 VIP service .. best in the business

Maybe for Sydney... but not really.
I much prefer Yokohama :-)

I was not really impressed when I tried 244, just didn't do it or me.

paddington244
13-03-2018, 10:11 PM
Thanks appreciated

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2018, 11:00 PM

Haha, just went back to have another look at your Yokohama post. I guess you can’t beat the real soap land thing at the place of the raising sun !

You been to Tung Guan China and Macau too ? They shouldn’t be too much different ?

harrycd
13-03-2018, 11:42 PM
Haha, just went back to have another look at your Yokohama post. I guess you can’t beat the real soap land thing at the place of the raising sun !

You been to Tung Guan China and Macau too ? They shouldn’t be too much different ?

Oh man now I want to go to all 3 :/

Momoe
14-03-2018, 12:37 AM

Its like when you have tried ramen and sushi in Japan, you feel Sydney's are substandard. Can't change the fact you are stuck here =D

Those girls there are wild and daring

AHLUNGOR
14-03-2018, 08:35 AM
Oh man now I want to go to all 3 :/

The plays may be similar but the accessibility and attitude could be a factor :

In Macau, all are welcome to their sauna massage places ! English speaking reception and you can really relax and enjoy.

In Japan, not all soapland are foreign friendly and welcome and you do have to have some local intels and go to the right places .

In China, prostitution and sexual activities in the sauna places are actually illegal and their could be threats of government and police raids !

Momoe
14-03-2018, 08:48 AM
The plays may be similar but the accessibility and attitude could be a factor :

In Macau, all are welcome to their sauna massage places ! English speaking reception and you can really relax and enjoy.

In Japan, not all soapland are foreign friendly and welcome and you do have to have some local intels and go to the right places .

In China, prostitution and sexual activities in the sauna places are actually illegal and their could be threats of government and police raids !

If you do your homework, you can actually google for foreigner friendly soaplands in Japan. Lots of it available recently. Last I went last year I was even given a tablet in English language to choose from. Though the only issue is some shops may not be providing you with their best girls, or you don't have all their girls on your selection list

Mike_23
14-03-2018, 10:43 AM
had a crazy sesssion in macau last week. never did this before so hears a quick summary of events occuring

- walk into mens common locker area. every gets naked and walks into common showers. scrub down. here you also can use disposable shavers and toothbrushes to really clean yourself up

- then go to another common area where if you are hungry you can eat foods like rice, noodles etc

- then go sit on massage chair and vietnamese girls will massage you. good tickle tackle here too with the girl in between your legs. she was good. the girl on my shoulders wasnt that good. and the girl on my feet was rubbish. here you also have opptunity to have a drink

- then as we waited in another viewing area for all the WL to come out. I decided to have another shower.

- then girls come out and parade themselves on cat walk. be quick here as its first in best dress for whom gets to choose the girl

- then go upstairs. the WL instructs you to have shower

- then lie on this water bed mattress where she will nuru massage you

- then couple shower, dry down, lie on bed

- she will instruct you to lie in female doggystyle position. I didnt know wtf was gonna happen so went with it. Then she will DATY your asshole

- then its on with the dom and standard FS.

- once shower you go back downstairs to common locker room.

- than the viet girls will help you take clothes out of locket and you got to tip them.. 100HKD.

all up this cost me $585aud. would I do it again. probaly not as im not into FS anymore and rather lie like a star fish and go ML. but the experience was worth it as a once off. $585aud is expensive but the entire session was like 3 maybe 4 hours..

Max Impact
14-03-2018, 11:00 AM
had a crazy sesssion in macau last week. never did this before so hears a quick summary of events occuring

- walk into mens common locker area. every gets naked and walks into common showers. scrub down. here you also can use disposable shavers and toothbrushes to really clean yourself up

- then go to another common area where if you are hungry you can eat foods like rice, noodles etc

- then go sit on massage chair and vietnamese girls will massage you. good tickle tackle here too with the girl in between your legs. she was good. the girl on my shoulders wasnt that good. and the girl on my feet was rubbish. here you also have opptunity to have a drink

- then as we waited in another viewing area for all the WL to come out. I decided to have another shower.

- then girls come out and parade themselves on cat walk. be quick here as its first in best dress for whom gets to choose the girl

- she will instruct you to lie in female doggystyle position. I didnt know wtf was gonna happen so went with it. Then she will DATY your asshole

- than the viet girls will help you take clothes out of locket and you got to tip them.. 100HKD.

all up this cost me $585aud. would I do it again. probaly not as im not into FS anymore and rather lie like a star fish and go ML. but the experience was worth it as a once off. $585aud is expensive but the entire session was like 3 maybe 4 hours..

Prices have risen dramatically in Macau over recent years. Five years ago I spent 8 hours there with 2 one hour sessions for less than A$500.

Paddington 244 seems quite reasonable by comparison even if they don’t have 150 girls to choose from. Their Nuru session is authentic.

AHLUNGOR
14-03-2018, 11:11 AM

Thanks for sharing Mike, AUD$585 sounds really expensive, I suppose you were paying the foreign guy walk in rates ?

You can in fact purchase a sauna package at the Macau Ferry terminal back at Hong Kong which also included the return Ferry fares. or you can buy that online too, I just did a quick search and these prices seem to be current:

發表帖子
来源:轉載 作者:macaupro625 發表日期:2018-02-18

歷盡千辛萬苦,終於蒐集到2018最新澳門桑拿套票價格,包含18桑拿、打令浴室等11家澳門出名的桑拿洗 浴中心,還有澳門桑拿全套價格和桑拿體驗點評。

關於澳門桑拿套票是什麼意思?哪裡買?很多大陸的朋友不太理解,小編跟大家詳細講解下:澳門桑拿套票主要是 針對香港遊客用的,套票的作用本身就是港澳來回船票+MM費用,其目的是為了讓香港人或者香港遊客省船票費 ,MM費用其實省不了多少。

澳門桑拿套票在澳門是不可能買到的,只有在香港可以買​​到,就在香港上環的信德中心,位於地鐵上環站上面 ,也就是從香港搭船至澳門的大樓內,有10多家店都有賣,也有mm照片可看,價錢都包含來回船票 費用。
澳門比較出名而又多人去的桑拿有:18,金池、帝豪,利澳,打令1,打令2,富豪皇宮,豪門,薀莎,至尊等 。
下面介紹2018年最新蒐集到的澳門桑拿套票和全套價格,還有桑拿體驗點評。 (以下價錢按港幣計算,排名不分先後。)

澳門金龍十八桑拿套票價格
淨水式 $612
上海式 $762
中式 $1012
全套 $1657

A quick transaction for above:
Macau Golden Dragon 18 Sauna
Spa only $612
Shanghai style $762
Chinese $1,012
Full service $1,657

打令浴室2 全套套票
中式(單人)全套套票 $1120
雙飛全套套票 $1620

Darling Sauna 2

Chinese style single FS $1,120
Double FS $1,620

There you go, you should have plenty of choices for the works for well under HKD$2,000 which is only around $350 AUD

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
14-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Just for comparison, the most expensive package is this one:

澳門至尊桑拿
上海式 $698
至尊式 $1938
俄式 $2138

Supreme Sauna
Shanghai style $698
Supreme style $1,938
Russian Girls $2,138

Cheers

harrycd
14-03-2018, 11:44 AM
So when are we going?

Mike_23
14-03-2018, 02:18 PM
i must have went to a pretty pricey one... just for the FS/WL component alone, the prices ranged from 1800 - 6500 HKD depending on if you want the girl next door to miss asia / european superstar etc.

sublime
14-03-2018, 03:29 PM
AUS$585

Nah. Can get a lot more for that staying hone

But agree the options and culture in Macau etc are worth a go

Was hoping to hear of what goes on in Tokyo. But again for the price not sure its worth it

Seems like going overseas isnt always a cheap alternative

local
15-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Just for comparison, the most expensive package is this one:

澳門至尊桑拿
上海式 $698
至尊式 $1938
俄式 $2138

Supreme Sauna
Shanghai style $698
Supreme style $1,938
Russian Girls $2,138

Cheers

At those prices, ouch....

I wont bother re-trying locals, if they don't close to real soapland style.

I don't bother with Macau, I only go there nowadays for work,
I have no affinity for mainland china at all, in the last 12 months, 3 quick trips to Shanghai, min 1 night, max 5 nights and glad to be on the plane out...
Tokyo, I luv, I have no hassle getting around, my understanding of Japanese is just enough for my work, especially as I don't have to speak it. I was in Osaka 3 weeks ago,
now thats an interesting place as well, I always go for a walk after dinner and everytime manage a pickup at a drinks machine... you can read about that previously..
Hong Kong is always interesting, I usually am in TST overnight,.... hmmmm...
Is it worth trying unknowns "
Yep. sometimes...

sublime
15-03-2018, 12:50 PM
What exactly is a drinks machine.
Alcohol in a vending machine?

Momoe
15-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Drinks vending machine, tonnes of them around Japan.

And yes, there's alcohol vending machine as well

sublime
15-03-2018, 02:41 PM
So you meet women around a vending machine?

local
15-03-2018, 02:42 PM

Both, also snacks etc..
Normally located in what would be in Australia a dangerous location, but not in Japan, underpasses (roadways, trains, etc), on corners of vacant blocks....
Here in Oz they would get vandalised, but not there.
I once stay overnight in a little village in the mountains, only because the one train finished there and to continue it was 100m walk to the next station and that train was in the morning. I arrived at 1 AM and next train was 11 AM, I got myself a beer from the vending machine and a roll on a floor for the rest of the night from an obliging couple.

local
15-03-2018, 02:45 PM
May I ask whats your routine around a vending machine?

For a white fella, play dumb. in fact its the best idea in all of Japan.

sublime
15-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Sure But Japanese women are very shy and wont ever make the first move. Particularly with a dude hanging around a vending machine

local
16-03-2018, 07:33 AM
Sure But Japanese women are very shy and wont ever make the first move. Particularly with a dude hanging around a vending machine

Who said anything about hanging around a vending machine...

Shows how some guys think and act, thats just so western !! LOL !!

sublime
16-03-2018, 09:30 AM
I always go for a walk after dinner and everytime manage a pickup at a drinks machine...

Without being able to find your previous report, its hard to know what this means

local
19-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Without being able to find your previous report, its hard to know what this means

Google is your friend...
look at some of the locations, as long as there is power there could be a vending machine !!

https://www.google.com/search?q=vending+japan&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjl6oDToPfZAhXBpZQKHdrBAbIQsAQIJA&biw=1440&bih=780

Sentinel54
19-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Sounds interesting....but I prefer ML as well